Feral with Brutal Slash priority 2 button macro

Question, is this build mastery/crit? or crity/mastery?

Default priority is something along: Versatility = Critical Strike = Haste > Agility >Mastery.

My own Feral sim currently puts me at Agility>Crit>Versatility>Mastery>Haste.
It depends on gear, your exact talents and the content. Best to sim yourself to get what’s better for you (using Raidbots/SimCraft).

But Crit is generally better than Mastery.

I really like this macro, but Rawr just is werid. I’ve tried every version, and for the first minute to two minutes it works, but then it just casts rip, and never casts fb again. Any ideas?

Nope, still not casting fb after 2mins

I’m a little lost as to which version to use, from reading through I’m working with Purrr from page 2 and Roar beta from the next page. Are the versions at the top now the most current? Wish I could see if a post was edited.

I don’t know which, myself, but…I think I sorted out my issue, finally. It must have been some weird ghost import, but after deleting all my feral macros, and importing 0xKupusRoar along with Purrfect_FR I got it working. I rather like it, too. I hit a 97 parse on gol heroic, I’m also using Nug which makes when to hit 0xKumpusRoar rather easy. Nice work people, thanks for the macros.

I don’t normally play feral, but this is a very nice button combo. I can do very nice dps with it, without much of a clue of how to play feral =)

good job!

Is it possible to get this macro with a modifier for rake?