Feral with Brutal Slash priority 2 button macro

30 Mar 2018 - UPDATE - I’ve made 2 new macros that improve performance for me. You can check them out at ***NEW 2 Button Brutal Slash Macros - "Scratch and Claw"*** - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

30 Dec 2017 - UPDATE - I’ve made updates to my two macro setup. I’ve increased the use of Brutal Slash and Ferocious Bite with better results than my two original macros.

I’ve made two new macros - “Purrfect,” a Combo Point builder, and “Roar,” a Combo Point burner. I prefer two because it always assures that I am hitting my finishing move with a full five combo points. I still use a single button macro for casual use at times - (Sandwich23’s CatDPS) when I’m questing.

The talents are set at 2#1#221 (I usually use 2212221.) I’m geared pretty well (current ilvl is 949) and this combination of macros had single target damage peaking at over 3 million at times, 2 million at 30 seconds and 1.8 million at 60 seconds. I am using the two ring legendaries - Chatoyent Signet and Soul of the Archdruid. Soul of the Archdruid automatically adds the Soul of the Forest as a level 75 talent. This, in addition to Incarnation, has my Crit and Haste at 39% each, Mastery at 40% and Versatility at 9%. I would appreciate any suggestions and feedback, so feel free to comment. Much of what I’ve done is based on the brilliant contributions by other forum members (I’m looking at you Darkonius and Sandwich23).

The first, “Purrfect,” which builds combo points. When you reach five combo points, attack with second macro, “Roar.”

Here is “Purrfect”:

Sequences['Purrfect'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Spinnaker@Eitrigg",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "2X1X221",
  Help = [[Talents: 2X1X221]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [noform:2] Cat Form",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Rake, Shred, Shred, Brutal Slash, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Brutal Slash, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Brutal Slash",
        "/cast [combat] Berserk",
        "/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/console autounshift 0",
        "/cast Regrowth",
        "/console autounshift 1",
      },
    },
  },
}

And here is “Roar”:

Sequences['Roar'] = {
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "2X1X221",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/feral-dps-72017-ahk-friendly/",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, nul",
        "/castsequence Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Thanks for this Spin works quite well for me. Was pulling about 1.2 average in Heroic Antorus with about 940 gear. I had the purr on 150ms macro and was spamming Rawr when i got over 75 energy.

Hey, I love your macro.
Can you also do it with savage roar?

this works really well

Thanks for this. Will try it out.

[quote quote=56502]Hey, I love your macro. Can you also do it with savage roar?
[/quote]

I haven’t tried it because Brutal Slash is working so well for me. It wouldn’t take a ton of tweaking and a change of one talent.

sHIT hOT

[quote quote=56586]sHIT hOT
[/quote]

is it a good thing or not a good 1 ^^

I found the old one better only have problems with rip
Please send the alt roar

nul should be null

Could you repost the old ones please? I was doing better w/ them. TY, and Happy New Year.

hello spinnaker, the macro as it should be used I have to use macro 1 purrfect, to generate combo point up to 5 right base, and then always use macro 2 at most, and start again?

i agree with jeff your older macros worked better for me.
can you repost them please

have anyone the old makro?

i have the old macro but its in the addon

you can export this :wink:

I’ll repost the old ones. I probably won’t have time until tomorrow.

The “Roar” Macro only does one Rip and then sends me into Ferocious Bite and never refreshes rip.

I am new to GS. I use Purrfect then hit Roar once at 5 points then back to Purrfect.

Am I doing something wrong?

Puurrfect works well. Has me around 1.5 mil with a 936 ilvl using helm and belt legendries. This is with me just hitting rip and ferocious bite as needed instead of using roar.

[quote quote=56749]The “Roar” Macro only does one Rip and then sends me into Ferocious Bite and never refreshes rip.
I am new to GS. I use Purrfect then hit Roar once at 5 points then back to Purrfect.
Am I doing something wrong?
Puurrfect works well. Has me around 1.5 mil with a 936 ilvl using helm and belt legendries. This is with me just hitting rip and ferocious bite as needed instead of using roar.
[/quote]

I’m not sure why Roar isn’t cycling through. I’ll test the version that’s in the first post and see.

Edited to keep things clicking along. Below are the two original Macros - Purr and Rawr. At this point, Roar and Rawr are the same macro. One thing you may consider doing is removing the code to run Regrowth in short fights. In longer fights, energy is depleted quickly without the pauses for Regrowth. Just remove the following three lines:

"/cast Regrowth",

Here is the original Purr:

Sequences['Purr'] = {
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "2212221",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/feral-single-target/page/2/#post-56754",
  Help = [[Talents: 2212221]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Rake, Rake, Shred, Rake, Rake, Brutal Slash, Rake, Shred, Rake, Rake, Brutal Slash",
        "/cast [combat] Berserk",
        "/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Regrowth",
      },
    },
  },
}

and Rawr

Sequences['Rawr'] = {
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "2X1X221",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/feral-dps-72017-ahk-friendly/",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite, Rip, null",
        "/castsequence Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}