Feral with Brutal Slash priority 2 button macro

[quote quote=56749]The “Roar” Macro only does one Rip and then sends me into Ferocious Bite and never refreshes rip.
I am new to GS. I use Purrfect then hit Roar once at 5 points then back to Purrfect.
Am I doing something wrong?
Puurrfect works well. Has me around 1.5 mil with a 936 ilvl using helm and belt legendries. This is with me just hitting rip and ferocious bite as needed instead of using roar.
[/quote]

I think I have the problem sorted out. It took a lot of tweaking to get energy use and rotations just right, but it’s working well again for me.

is it the macro or us?
Will you change something?
Is it possible to include savage roar?

[quote quote=56812]is it the macro or us? Will you change something? Is it possible to include savage roar?
[/quote]

It’s working for me now and I’ve updated it on here. Savage Roar didn’t do the DPS that Ferocious Bite did when I tried it. And SR uses more energy than FB. But you can just use SR as your finishing move.

Hey nice macro. but now the Roar icon does not change it did before. also what is the MS settings best for this, thanks.

how many ms is good ?

You have to play around with ms. It is different for everyone depending on home/server latency in game. That applies to ALL macros. I start at 50ms, and work my way up until I find my sweet spot. Hope that helps.

Roar is refreshing rip too earlie i edited it so its perfect now for me refresh ir just in time here it is :
Sequences[‘Roar’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
Author=“Spinnaker@Eitrigg”,
SpecID=102,
Talents = “2X1X221”,
Helplink = “Feral DPS 8/30/17 - 7.3 Update - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros”,
Help = [[Talents: 2X1X221]],
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/cast [noform:2] Cat Form”,
“/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl”,
},
PreMacro={
},
"/castsequence reset=target Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite, ",
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

This needs to be boxed.

[quote quote=56962]Roar is refreshing rip too earlie i edited it so its perfect now for me refresh ir just in time here it is : Sequences[‘Roar’] = { — This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03. Author=”Spinnaker@Eitrigg”, SpecID=102, Talents = “2X1X221”, Helplink = “https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/feral-dps-72017-ahk-friendly/”, Help = [[Talents: 2X1X221]], Default=1, MacroVersions = { [1] = { StepFunction = “Sequential”, KeyPress={ “/cast [noform:2] Cat Form”, “/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl”, }, PreMacro={ }, “/castsequence reset=target Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite, “, PostMacro={ }, KeyRelease={ }, }, }, }
[/quote]

I like having Rip up on the target continually, so I like opening with it instead of FB. Now having said that, here is a coded version of what you are doing and it works very well for me:

Sequences['0xKupusRoar'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Spinnaker@Eitrigg",
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "2X1X221",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/feral-dps-72017-ahk-friendly/",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [noform:2] Cat Form",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },  
  },
}

As I mentioned in my previous post, I like having Rip up continually. I have been playing with the sequence to keep it up reliably. Here is the latest “beta” version of Roar if anyone wants to test it.

Sequences['1xRoar'] = {
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "2X1X221",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/feral-dps-72017-ahk-friendly/",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Ferocious Bite",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },  
  },
}

I have this problem and keeps locking me for a few seconds "You are in Shapeshift form.
“/console autounshift 0”,
“/cast Regrowth”,
“/console autounshift 1”,
This was causing the problem.

I Found that Rake is over writting too fast had to remove it from there so i can manually use it.

This is my final code.
Sequences[‘Purrfect’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
Author=“Spinnaker@Eitrigg”,
SpecID=103,
Talents = “2X1X221”,
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
KeyPress={
},
PreMacro={
},
“/castsequence reset=combat Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred”,
“/cast [combat] Berserk”,
“/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury”,
“/cast [combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

Sequences[‘Purrfect’] = {
— This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
Author=”Spinnaker@Eitrigg”,
SpecID=103,
Talents = “2X1X221”,
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
KeyPress={
},
PreMacro={
},
“/castsequence reset=combat Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred”,
“/cast [combat] Berserk”,
“/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury”,
“/cast [combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

here is your code in the box

unable to import

Don’t quote me but I think this is the issue:

Author=”Spinnaker@Eitrigg”,

Should be: Author=“Spinnaker@Eitrigg”,

[quote quote=57156]I have this problem and keeps locking me for a few seconds “You are in Shapeshift form. “/console autounshift 0”, “/cast Regrowth”, “/console autounshift 1″, This was causing the problem.
I Found that Rake is over writting too fast had to remove it from there so i can manually use it.[/quote]

Maybe it’s my gear and setup, but I haven’t had it hang with Regrowth. I like having Regrowth included as it increases survivability for me.

Here is your version with working code.

Sequences['Purrfect_FR'] = {
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "2212221",
  Help = [[Franky Ruso revision]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred",
        "/cast [combat] Berserk",
        "/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I’m kinda new to this game but I try adding these macros into manually and its not working out. when I import it says successful then I cant find the logo for it

ok the purrfect one worked but the rawr one I still cant get right

@spinnaker

I’d been using your originals, they were good. This one is an upgrade. Good job and thanks for uploading.

There are no errors in the original post; all working as intended.

The only change I made was to remove Berserk as I prefer it on demand.

Just to make it sure:

use first one up to 5 CPs switch to second and switch straight back to 1 - rinse and repeat?

[quote quote=57955]Just to make it sure:
use first one up to 5 CPs switch to second and switch straight back to 1 – rinse and repeat?[/quote]

Yes, that’s exactly it.