FURY BETA 8.1X

dude just wriste a normal macro stop trying to troll noobs

I’ll bite, How was a funny quip trolling? how do you know they are a noob? by your logic i should tell you to stop calling people names
but sure i wriste a normal macro once you tell me what wriste means, and define normal for me other than a setting on a washing machine.

That is Trolling by the way.

Below is another revision with some extra info to help grasp things.
there have been some talent swaps, and adjustments to suit. Rampage and Execute have been added to fire off when they can, but you can also still fire rampage via the modifier for more control.

some other things I do to improve performance is put Execute on a separate keybind, set up to spam it which i just hold down both mouse buttons when i do to ensure it pops off as much as possible.

I run this at 50ms currently
I recommend an addon called Hero rotation its what i use when testing macros to ensure my rotations fire of as close to what pros reccomend, but it will also indicate proces and when to rampage or sometimes whirlwind as a filler when Raging blow is unavailable.

for situations 3+ mobs just hold shift for whirlwind untill below 3 mobs and let go for standard rotation.

doing LFR on a 204 unoptimised warrior I could hold 2.2k and bursting higher. dropping to 1.8 on mobility fights if I was sloppy with charges and leaps. on Argus with 4 stacks of gift of the sky i leveled out past 3k dropping to 2.5k during phase 4

I final disclaimer I designed these macros with BFA 120 in mind not pre patch where things will change by the time you hit 120 and have no leggos and have Azerite traits which change things a bit, so bitching to me about performance before 120 is kind of a waste of time if it is in refernce to DPS numbers. all that is importan at this stage is if it all functions as in tended.

daulcaalbr)sGHjvDmqltrpdOMgaxtszBQQ8njvJdvoNGQ1jiDqvrleLEOeyIckxePuBuc1iLeDsaTsuv5LsPMPQKBkv2Pq)evvnuvHJkiSuuLNcnvL6QsqBvI0zLOSwuv8wvLURQI9s(ReXGv4WiwSeYJP0Kvv1LvzZscFwIQrJuCAK8AvPMTuCBKQDlYVf1WLsoUKulhfpNIPt11bY2rk58sswpQkTFLSGARiu4RN8PSIlKxz4wXP2cd7QGaQXvekCtAUKBeoHZjCofw510sOqS1zbgMI1Nc7iwMCPhJHkNmARiuBfHcdSeJVgqoaG)vxXPWalX4MRAqxYERXemhhmKRbxTjhNIGfgyjgFnQbUNtracdSeJVgW6WWvSMWalX4RbyaaMCk(tyGLy81ac5677f(kNB9IIoLlSMWhzJ3rSmzTLlSYJ8xScJN9TyfYEnUyfYJkvouSc3muP3NdfRqEuPYNIvy7RkExZrmN2YfUzOsVpFkwHOFTkguY6u5Kq8Qg0LCksJW2xvpyoJrBfHcdSeJVgFPN)hQHgQk8pRbm8EaqOItHbwIXxJV0Z)dL04FwdihaW)Qlx4dMRJyzYARiuyGLy814BkBZ0lI4FwdyFVCHfKPxeXfRC5cFcYPjZiKFzAsRr358viqBojeyS0s6aIfusikK24gi)JDp51wyhjbI0am5hdTUKtLtIvUCjaLAZYFURYST
Talents 2122122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Charge

KeyPress: Whirlwind, Rampage

Main Sequence: Recklessness, Bloodthirst, Victory Rush, Execute, Dragon Roar, Raging Blow, Rampage

JM,

Tried this today, it’s a step improvement. Well done and thanks for sharing.

My BFA Warrior is very badly geared, so I’m running with 2222122 for more heals while questing.

My WoD Warrior sims 3.7k, and I am getting 2.9k on the ‘lesser sparring partner’ with ilvl 215, 27% crit, 27% haste, 47% mast. Perhaps some of the difference is raid buffs etc. so I’m not too worried.

I am currently trying this one, must say it works great from the start once you get a few of the skill needed, hit 20 and now it really slices and dices, or more precisely chops em to itsy bitsy tiny pieces. Yes, JM said it was for 120 with better gear, but I like the punishment of lvling toons and this definitly is fun to watch as I start out struggling and end up smashing mobs apart.

hi quick question. whats the list of talents for this macro?

it says just under the string you import

Talents 2122122

it says just under the string you import

Talents 2122122

hey dude noob or is it noob dude… … lmaorof… man John… thank you for your patience. My sister sent me a t shirt with a big red circle with a line thru a picture of a pair of balls…around the red circle was the statement…neuter idiots… … appropriate for some out there… lmaorof.

JM,

Got a bit better gear and have been tinkering with this. I’m now on 2122122 full time now.

I adjusted the main macro sequence to include more Rampages as I found it means I don’t have to press it manually, and rage is generated pretty quickly:

/cast Rampage
 /castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow
 /cast Execute
 /cast Recklessness
 /cast Rampage
 /cast Victory Rush
 /cast Dragon Roar
 /cast Rampage

Also, I found that by changing the castsequence to include Whirlwind it made the macro quite effective as AOE. I just prefer to bash 1 button if I can. That change is:

/castsequence Whirlwind, Bloodthirst, Raging Blow

Didn’t repost the code as I figured its easier to see the changes I made, and it’s your macro after all :slight_smile:

Cheers.

On a side note to this macro, have anyone got some suggestions on what PvP talents to choose or are they more or less still down to personnel preference? I am running this with World PvP enabled, a first for me as I am always very apprehensive about PvP in general.

Because I’ve been asked to post the code, here are the versions I’m using:

ST:

d4Z)baGEQK6Lkv9wLkBtv6XOmtvO)sLQzlvDxLs3us9lv13uWZHStuTxYUv0(f5NuHAysPFlXPLkdvHmyrnCb6GsshLkkhdQJtvLfsfvlvfSyQKSCb9qQeEkYYKI1rLYePQyQQ0KfqtNYfPcCvQQ6YGUUQyJuvARuLSzby7ubnoLmlQiMMqUTKyKur6zc1OvkohvPoPk6SufUMc15PkALuHSwQeDyGfwxXXIow1LE4R)h8GUI3ORiNc7dkIUIUGE40qIe5dmaWtVjowefeYo9r8Hgr1awyXlyiQRmr6kowxXXI(maYsz8kk(Dq8grFgaziOFpWjdMYnXRf2jP8ACZAjESOpdGSuECC7s8irFgazPmEa7T4Jf9zaKLY4vu87G4VI(maYs54OOML4dI(maYszmE122k(s0NbqwkJxrXVdIowkbp2vPZejAubz1awyrxzIidg03NjZ6ktre0Vh406a9I2d98aShcqqDLjAuiSgWcl6kow0NbqwkVBwyLkUcyBtzCBRmr7HEokeIq6kow0NbqwkVRsjq3qB6cW2MYyVBJWyXBe9zaKLY7Quc0nqVTnLXRO43bzYKjQ6JTPekYrLnZuUgAUw0jRmfDY9Y96tYfU7m)DaDpDmVU6H9IQbZhq)50GHoeoTUYuoxMmja

AOE:

diejeaalbs)csogjAzKWZivOPrQOUMOABKQW3ivLXPyDKQQdckTqqWdjvPjcu6IcuBuaAKKkLtckwjPs1lbkMjqQBkuTts5NavgkqvhLujTuq1tjmvi1vbc2kiQVkG6ScG1sQeVfe5UGq7LQ)kqmyOCyjlwPhtzYOUSiBw1NfIrliNwuEnPkA2G0Tfs7MK(nedxqDCbKLl1ZbmDIUUqz7KkY3bIgpqOZdKSEsfmFK9dv7kD0UMsxaAy1LaeqqaEaGfCb7AkC0Uq3sqd7cybxWUaDbnPkbCHcLkuOuHcxa20RyqLUMsxaBmziK2f6osivCS4jPo4cr4KbdyDn9PWfXlRrGCQbYqubC0UMshTRP0fK9ZCv)OScqsnogz)ZSlZK9pZUmdVIgUIKOMAxtHli7N5Q(rzfGeifOyjvlrnogz)ZSlZK9pZUmh4qznuqMPYutDqXXi7FMDzMS)z2LziafbHLHYAaj1uhuCmY(NzxMj7FMDzgEfjtncogeGIasQP210rxq2pZv9JYkaj14yK9pZUmt2)m7YCWGyYIjtutTRPZUGSFMR6hLvasQXXi7FMDzMS)z2Lz4jtpHMaautaautTRL7cY(zUQFuwbiPghJS)z2LzY(NzxMHxrdxrsutTRPhUGSFMR6hLvasQXXi7FMDzMS)z2LziNzsKgu4yWJbeIAQDn95cY(zUQFuwbiPghJS)z2LzY(NzxMbBxrquXXGJun1u7AJli7N5Q(rzfGKACmY(NzxMj7FMDzgEfnCfjrn1Ua0iiHbDw0mPlCb4raKXlRrC0U0fczkCaJPAYmevxisbkwsvMvqDbysGc8DcaWr7AkDbz)mx1pkRaKuJJr2)m7Ymz)55MLNdPOiS(bcLDjePghJS)z2L5ahkRHcYmvMAQDnfUGSFMR6hLvasQXXi7FMDzMS)8CZYZHuuew)fujePghJS)z2Lz4v0WvKe1u7sxa(ofVSgXr7AkDbz)mx1pkRaKuJJr2)m7Ymz)55MLNdjvedj6wsisnogz)ZSlZ6nu1rsutTlDbysGcEcAQasoAx6sx6cymevxaJgKdsCye6ni6kieSanmGtloSWbJlIxQXkOWOktToLuLziQoeCPlDha

Edit: For PVP I’ve simply gone with what Icy Veins recommended, as I’m a casual snowflake, and that is: Adaptation, Barbarian, Enduring Rage, Slaughterhouse.

d4Z)baGEQK6Lkv9wLkBtv6XOmtvO)sLQzlvDxLs3us9lv13uWZHStuTxYUv0(f5NuHAysPFlXPLkdvHmyrnCb6GsshLkkhdQJtvLfsfvlvfSyQKSCb9qQeEkYYKI1rLYePQyQQ0KfqtNYfPcCvQQ6YGUUQyJuvARuLSzby7ubnoLmlQiMMqUTKyKur6zc1OvkohvPoPk6SufUMc15PkALuHSwQeDyGfwxXXIow1LE4R)h8GUI3ORiNc7dkIUIUGE40qIe5dmaWtVjowefeYo9r8Hgr1awyXlyiQRmr6kowxXXI(maYsz8kk(Dq8grFgaziOFpWjdMYnXRf2jP8ACZAjESOpdGSuECC7s8irFgazPmEa7T4Jf9zaKLY4vu87G4VI(maYs54OOML4dI(maYszmE122k(s0NbqwkJxrXVdIowkbp2vPZejAubz1awyrxzIidg03NjZ6ktre0Vh406a9I2d98aShcqqDLjAuiSgWcl6kow0NbqwkVBwyLkUcyBtzCBRmr7HEokeIq6kow0NbqwkVRsjq3qB6cW2MYyVBJWyXBe9zaKLY7Quc0nqVTnLXRO43bzYKjQ6JTPekYrLnZuUgAUw0jRmfDY9Y96tYfU7m)DaDpDmVU6H9IQbZhq)50GHoeoTUYuoxMmja

you did a new version of the macro and you gave it the same name as the previous one … so when you want to import it, you keep the 1st version … could you give it a new name for the last version please jhon mets? Thank you!

Here is a question for you. I play an Orc warrior. In what part of the macro would i insert the Orc racial, Blood Fury?

Here is a question for you. I play an Orc warrior. In what part of the macro would i insert the Orc racial, Blood Fury?

If you want it firing on CD, put it in the keyrelease section.

Ok, thank you for the info.

Hey guys im new here and I see only odd letters and that’s all. Is that atually the macro or i have to see something else? Thanks.

just last day or so, i have started to get a message when fighting, “You are higher than the max level of this spell”. not sure if its going off or not. sorry. i tried to go slow to see which spell it is, but the message seems to pop up alot and the macro moves on to the next spell. thought i would let you know.

Edit. so i used the macro on my 113 and i’m not getting the message. my 116 is the one getting the message. i’ll update this soon as i get higher than 113.

the code for GS has changed with the expansion. so what you see is what needs to be imputed now.