FURY BETA 8.1X

8.1 UPDATE now ive leveled my warrior I am using below. I think not much has changed from the alpha build TBH
but anyway.
What is there is Whirlwind on a modifier? now in AoE situations now or 2+ targets you only need to whirlwind every 4th-5th global.

During testing i tried waving it into the macro but this netted a dps loss compared to when i just manually applied as needed.

what you can do is edit the castsequence line in the macro and add it in before Bloodthirst this should be ok if lazy but i think its better to tap the mod when needed.

To assist i recommend using the Hero rotation addon or a WA and hit WW when it tells you too.

daulcaalbr)sGHjvDmqltrpdOMgaxtszBQQ8njvJdvoNGQ1jiDqvrleLEOeyIckxePuBuc1iLeDsaTsuv5LsPMPQKBkv2Pq)evvnuvHJkiSuuLNcnvL6QsqBvI0zLOSwuv8wvLURQI9s(ReXGv4WiwSeYJP0Kvv1LvzZscFwIQrJuCAK8AvPMTuCBKQDlYVf1WLsoUKulhfpNIPt11bY2rk58sswpQkTFLSGARiu4RN8PSIlKxz4wXP2cR8AAju4M0Cj3iCcNt4CkmSRccOgxrOqS1zbgMI1Nc7iwMCPhJHkNmARiuBfHcdSeJVgqoaG)vxXPWalX4MRAqxYERXemhhmKRbxTjhNIGfgyjgFnQbUNtracdSeJVgW6WWvSMWalX4RbyaaMCk(tyGLy81ac5677f(kNB9IIoLlSMWhzJ3rSmzTLlSYJ8xScJN9TyfYEnUyfYJkvouSclitViIlwH8OsLpfRW2xv8UMJyoTLlCZqLEF(uScr)AvmOK1PYjH4vnOl5uKgHTVQEWCgJ2kcfgyjgFn(sp)pudnuv4Fwdy49aGqfNcdSeJVgFPN)hkPX)SgqoaG)vxUWhmxhXYK1wrOWalX4RX3u2MPxeX)SgW(E5c3muP3NdfRC5cFcYPjZiKFzAsRr358viqBojeyS0s6aIfusikK24gi)JDp51wyhjbI0am5hdTUKtLtIvUCjaLAZYFURYST
Talents 2122122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Charge

KeyPress: Whirlwind, Rampage

Main Sequence: Recklessness, Bloodthirst, Victory Rush, Execute, Dragon Roar, Raging Blow, Rampage

Hey John,
So we just copy and paste this string into the import now?

Yup.

ty:D

Where is new gse download

Thanks for this!

just note that this will not be optimal anymore due to the practical overhaul of the spec

Update to fit better with current changes

deKhcaalbXVePHPchd0Ya8minnGCnbLTrrQVPqJdLoNa16ei3JIkhufzHO4HcLMOqLlsrPnkImsrOtQQALcGxQIAMuuCtfStP8tkcdvQQJsr0sbQNImvv6QcrBve1zfQATuu1Bfb3vOyVK)kKAWI6WqTybPhtPjRk6YkTzHKplOA0QsonfETQWSLk3wQYUL43kA4QsDCb0YH45OA6uDDvLTtrY5fcRxaA)sAb1vnOiZCY8XNuKGJNUQbOROe3U3IeDXDBX5IqHOquiQO42OWFDUAqrdylYm5fHBmlCDvdQRAqrPwm3Rz4imy1aeLAXCNVb(Tf7wZ1mYYx3C2zVqXEnxZaOSSWqQz2WayzdPMHhhq0d1qfLAXCVMbgbnIYQgirPwm3RzuqGayvlmrPwm3Rza2JXrarxeJYJ1HIruIl(Pye1w7dXiIz7CXicSrjCOyef7SxOyxmIaBuchqmIoVraE7wmF1vUOZBe9rwoxx1GIsTyUxZj0B(mi(lJO8yQzyWhGGq1aeLAXCVMtO38zq4opMAgYcc10JYfDrmkpwhqmIiFFN0xX6gZIiAd8BlUbUtuFKDaBrM6QguuQfZ9AgECixu)j3hWwKPUYLlx0Pp)1eruaMVk18W6bue9ET)XP2iGOF7Si6VLC0d)uSrBYinlD)nrB4e4ZIgWLpC3FXxetTf3yweJC5saLAZYFURYST
Talents 3131313

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Charge

KeyPress: Whirlwind, Rampage

Main Sequence: Recklessness, Raging Blow, Victory Rush, Siegebreaker, Bloodthirst, Furious Slash, Ancestral Call

So this just ended up being a bunch of numbers after “/cast” and “/castsequence” and not doing anything once I imported it (and yeah, I grabbed the latest version of GSE).

so when switching to GSe ver 12, delete old GSE and the GSE file in the WTF folder then install the latest GSE, and import and they should work fine

Tried what u proposed and I keep getting numbers as Clarence James wrote. Any more suggestions?

[quote quote=60030]

so when switching to GSe ver 12, delete old GSE and the GSE file in the WTF folder then install the latest GSE, and import and they should work fine

Tried what u proposed and I keep getting numbers as Clarence James wrote. Any more suggestions?[/quote]

you trying to use this in live or beta PTR. because if you just copied your WTF from Live you will have issues

[quote quote=60037]

Tried what u proposed and I keep getting numbers as Clarence James wrote. Any more suggestions?
you trying to use this in live or beta PTR. because if you just copied your WTF from Live you will have issues[/quote]

Did a clean install in the PTR directory. (

Works very well, some slight changes for my personal tastes.

HI, do you d/l GSE ver 12 from curse/twitch? many thx

the macro works but the damage is very low

slight adjustment with talent swap and added dragon roar will update OP later

deuocaalPe)Iknmu6yqwMs9mLyAqLRjfSnPqFdQACuX5Ku16Ku6EusCqPQwikEOQktukYfLe1gLkmsPOojGwjLKEPQuZusOBQK2Pe)usWqvLCukPAPuINImvv6QsLARsLCwPuwRKiVvkP7kLQ9s(RQGblYHbTyjfpMIjRk6Yk2SKKplj1OvvCAk1Rvv1SHYTLQSBr9BvmCvLoUurlhONJQPlCDa2oLuoVKkRxvO9tvlKUQGevX(vQTo62sB0vLTUIAAQccalubj6cXMCWfTrlB0EruZd2xrIwHgWtxdi3(K56QcsxvqICnqE4ti8O6vzlY1a5bF6eWKnJp5tGdFcRyo9Qbg(KpTxCCqT4tonSDCAXNqSSOfwvwe5AG8WN6NndpaHy(0pigMk4e5AG8WNwWHB7OsdICnqE4tBhw843Q0OixdKh(ec5WYYk63PxnWqmIAEGpfJOYy(lgrmdwigrwSZvJeJOlOD()eiXi69uNLbBG8rxfISyNRElgrVN6EboCUUQGe5AG8WNAT35zT8p2vfT7tO6zXHqQSf5AG8WNAT35zTqSODFc5GBPr8kerX8TdaztyFYIOPtatoSHyIUG25)tSfJOxGZk0aE0vfKixdKh(eILvHOxhEScnGhDvOqHO(aIphqrw98j7tRt8Oi67ya2Kk43IaAozralD9Wkq63dwV7ktxGvOS23YBrRWmaigWCmGwBYH9jlgfkKa

Ancestral Call What is this skill?

Proof im from the future :stuck_out_tongue:
no seriously it is the Mag’har orc racial. i forgot to remove from testing. the macro will ignore this or you can remove or replace with your own race if needed

Proof im from the future :stuck_out_tongue:
no seriously it is the Mag’har orc racial. i forgot to remove from testing. the macro will ignore this or you can remove or replace with your own race if needed