FURY BETA 8.1X

YOu dinged 116 … you probably have a legendary trinkett or some other legendary that stop work as you ding 116 … just untick the trinkett tick in the box and it will stop send you messages as you turn of the trigger,
Hope it helps

Thank you. that was the trick.

Hey i’m French, and i have a question, how to import the string on wow

you need the GSE addon first then cut and paste the code string into the addon under the import window

8.1 UPDATE now ive leveled my warrior I am using below. I think not much has changed from the alpha build TBH
but anyway.
What is there is Whirlwind on a modifier? now in AoE situations now or 2+ targets you only need to whirlwind every 4th-5th global.

During testing i tried waving it into the macro but this netted a dps loss compared to when i just manually applied as needed.

what you can do is edit the castsequence line in the macro and add it in before Bloodthirst this should be ok if lazy but i think its better to tap the mod when needed.

To assist i recommend using the Hero rotation addon or a WA and hit WW when it tells you too.

daulcaalbr)sGHjvDmqltrpdOMgaxtszBQQ8njvJdvoNGQ1jiDqvrleLEOeyIckxePuBuc1iLeDsaTsuv5LsPMPQKBkv2Pq)evvnuvHJkiSuuLNcnvL6QsqBvI0zLOSwuv8wvLURQI9s(ReXGv4WiwSeYJP0Kvv1LvzZscFwIQrJuCAK8AvPMTuCBKQDlYVf1WLsoUKulhfpNIPt11bY2rk58sswpQkTFLSGARiu4RN8PSIlKxz4wXP2cR8AAju4M0Cj3iCcNt4CkmSRccOgxrOqS1zbgMI1Nc7iwMCPhJHkNmARiuBfHcdSeJVgqoaG)vxXPWalX4MRAqxYERXemhhmKRbxTjhNIGfgyjgFnQbUNtracdSeJVgW6WWvSMWalX4RbyaaMCk(tyGLy81ac5677f(kNB9IIoLlSMWhzJ3rSmzTLlSYJ8xScJN9TyfYEnUyfYJkvouSclitViIlwH8OsLpfRW2xv8UMJyoTLlCZqLEF(uScr)AvmOK1PYjH4vnOl5uKgHTVQEWCgJ2kcfgyjgFn(sp)pudnuv4Fwdy49aGqfNcdSeJVgFPN)hkPX)SgqoaG)vxUWhmxhXYK1wrOWalX4RX3u2MPxeX)SgW(E5c3muP3NdfRC5cFcYPjZiKFzAsRr358viqBojeyS0s6aIfusikK24gi)JDp51wyhjbI0am5hdTUKtLtIvUCjaLAZYFURYST
Talents 2122122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Charge

KeyPress: Whirlwind, Rampage

Main Sequence: Recklessness, Bloodthirst, Victory Rush, Execute, Dragon Roar, Raging Blow, Rampage

[quote quote=67624]8.1 UPDATE now ive leveled my warrior I am using below. I think not much has changed from the alpha build TBH but anyway. What is there is Whirlwind on a modifier? now in AoE situations now or 2+ targets you only need to whirlwind every 4th-5th global.
During testing i tried waving it into the macro but this netted a dps loss compared to when i just manually applied as needed.
what you can do is edit the castsequence line in the macro and add it in before Bloodthirst this should be ok if lazy but i think its better to tap the mod when needed.
To assist i recommend using the Hero rotation addon or a WA and hit WW when it tells you too.
daulcaalbr)sGHjvDmqltrpdOMgaxtszBQQ8njvJdvoNGQ1jiDqvrleLEOeyIckxePuBuc1iLeDsaTsuv5LsPMPQKBkv2Pq)evvnuvHJkiSuuLNcnvL6QsqBvI0zLOSwuv8wvLURQI9s(ReXGv4WiwSeYJP0Kvv1LvzZscFwIQrJuCAK8AvPMTuCBKQDlYVf1WLsoUKulhfpNIPt11bY2rk58sswpQkTFLSGARiu4RN8PSIlKxz4wXP2cR8AAju4M0Cj3iCcNt4CkmSRccOgxrOqS1zbgMI1Nc7iwMCPhJHkNmARiuBfHcdSeJVgqoaG)vxXPWalX4MRAqxYERXemhhmKRbxTjhNIGfgyjgFnQbUNtracdSeJVgW6WWvSMWalX4RbyaaMCk(tyGLy81ac5677f(kNB9IIoLlSMWhzJ3rSmzTLlSYJ8xScJN9TyfYEnUyfYJkvouSclitViIlwH8OsLpfRW2xv8UMJyoTLlCZqLEF(uScr)AvmOK1PYjH4vnOl5uKgHTVQEWCgJ2kcfgyjgFn(sp)pudnuv4Fwdy49aGqfNcdSeJVgFPN)hkPX)SgqoaG)vxUWhmxhXYK1wrOWalX4RX3u2MPxeX)SgW(E5c3muP3NdfRC5cFcYPjZiKFzAsRr358viqBojeyS0s6aIfusikK24gi)JDp51wyhjbI0am5hdTUKtLtIvUCjaLAZYFURYST Talents 2122122
This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.
Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential Pre Macro: Charge KeyPress: Whirlwind, Rampage Main Sequence: Recklessness, Bloodthirst, Victory Rush, Execute, Dragon Roar, Raging Blow, Rampage
[/quote]

Mods are not working when i tap shift and why is Rampage a mod if it’s already /cast Rampage.

Edited: Okay i see why. Rampage does not always cast right away.

Sorry mods are working i forgot i had shift mouse bottom back binded in game.

what is the recommended ms for this? i cant seem to find it

I run mine at 50ms

I’m running mine at 50 using Logitech Software works great :smiley: Thanks John Mets

What would be a good spot to throw Blood Fury in for ORC?

HI all
i have a question what does people mean (I run mine at 50ms) when they use the macro?? :slight_smile:

If you have a mouse like the razer naga you can set the macro to spam the button at 50ms or 300 ms or whatever you want.

I I tend to run mine at 50ms as a default speed nowdays.

also added a short vid showing macro in action

Wouldn’t the entire point of a video be the dps meter in relation to your ilvl?

in that vid I was pulling 10-11k when I was topping the metres in the fight
No the point is to just show the macro working. if I wanted to show/brag about numbers I would have logged a proper parse and linked that with all the nitty gritty.

and then I would have to deal with complaints of people not getting the same numbers with a higher level when the reason won’t be the macro but rather the player and character gear etc.
like my frost DK vid that showed me destroying a BoS Dk with my Oblit DK

also the cropped numbers are not intentional just happens as a result of cropping other things out

I understand that. I think what a lot of people in here don’t realize is how many things can effect dps. Every single rotation I’ve used I’ve also had to modify. Considering your gear those are very good numbers. I’m currently debating an alt and I’m struggling to pick one. DH, Ret, Fury, UHDK, and Ele. I think DH would be my best option due to the least amount of buttons to push and the way the class interacts with resources, where I feel UHDK would be the worst due to all the moving parts. What are your thoughts?

yeah, they always need to be tweaked to suit the user, as one can only make an test a macro with their own characters. The only way for me now to get better numbers would for me to min max the stats, enchant and gem gear etc.

For ease Fury, Havok, Ret and Windwalker. Fury over the other three as you dont have to worry about CD windows like Meta and Avenging Wrath respectively. that said Ret is the easiest to script for in the game period.

For Dks its a mixed bag and from what I’m seeing in the PTR due to most of the raid fights being cleave orientated. Frost may be a better option while UH can do it well most lacks the Burst that frost has.

But yeah Rogues and Dks due to there stupid resource systems require a bit more work to get results

Hmmm…Can’t seem to import this into GSE. Others did though, no idea why this won’t. Simple copy/paste but GSE doesn’t acknowledge the import. Really want to try this as I’m a huge fan of your macros John.

I’ll do some testing and report back later. I’ll test it unbuffed and compare to other GSE macros.