FURY BETA 8.1X

I simmed around 1-2k higher than other macros. Yours fire really well, Rampage goes off very fast and no hickups along the way. ilvl 381 and stable 13k dps unbuffed.

what ms do you run this at?

glad to hear, as with rampage, how well is execute and victory rush fire as getting VR to fire as soon as its availabile has been tricky for me,

50ms

Can someone post any logs from “Battle of Dazar’alor” with this macro pls?

Unfortunately by what I have explained the fury warrior , impossible to use in macro perfectly. has priorities of spell to generate fury and use turbines and rampage when necessary. does not have some kind of precise rotation.
so I wonder how we can create a macro??

John, thanks for your time. I have tried using this macro single target and am simmed at 20.4k but can only achieve 13k average with this macro. I expect to lose some DPS using a lazy macro but is this dps loss expected or am I doing something wrong? I’m new to this so be gentle.

Its one of those things I can’t answer for, as they are too many variables outisde of just the macro
its not a silver bullet that fixes all ya dps issues, gear, Azerite traits, the player themselves.

I mean forever post I get like yours I also get the saying they are on par, boss uptimes and positioning to cheeze cleave can all make a difference.

Did you try not to use the optimal buffs at the sim?

Is it worth trying Seigebreaker in this macro? If so where should it be placed?

@John-Mets which is the final macro that on page 5?

Any updates?

not at this stage as i dont see any reason to

Hi John? Do you have any update for fury warrior macro and if you can can you post what macro u use now?

all i can say is Sooon as im going through my characters currently and updating as i go. safe to say not much has changed possibly just add heart essence. but i wont know until i get to my warrior. i cant say when specifically as it depends on when i eliminate whatever is holding me up. which currently is trying to get Wrathion to drop a dagger so i can finish Assassination and move on from rogue to next character.

Do warrior next. :slight_smile: lol. Im using your macro as it stands cause it puts out the most of all the ones ive tested. But, it doesnt come close to my SIM’d DPS output. I can’t figure out why, I think it doesnt Rampage enough.

Blockquote Do warrior next. :slight_smile: lol. Im using your macro as it stands cause it puts out the most of all the ones ive tested. But, it doesnt come close to my SIM’d DPS output. I can’t figure out why, I think it doesnt Rampage enough.
Blockquote

well what would help from your end is you to send me sim results, plus training dummy in-game withthe same conditions, what im after is how often each ability was cast in a 3 min window, so then they can be compared to the sims THEN we can identify the issue and adjust accordingly. you will have to also note which essences don’t proc on a dummy or better yet remove them from equation completely.