Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

Is it working for you or still can’t import?

95 / 5,000

Translation results

Translation result

you are probably doing something wrong. I just tried it and it works perfectly.

You are a lifesaver!
For whatever reason I can’t use toggle in Razer synapse so I just made about 12 seconds of 1,1,1,1
Adjusted each one to .075 up and down and it works great. Pushing 1 button every 12 seconds is no biggie at all. Pulled 100k on council and 50-60k on ST so I’m pretty happy.

1 Like

Can’t import the AoE Raid or M+.

1 Like

ROFL, I think you copied the Talent String Mate. Copy the string, see below

Best,
Gaupanda

2 Likes

Hi GauPanda
I reg on this site, just to say how cool your macro(s) are and how Super! cool it is your taking time to give help and support for your work

Thunt

3 Likes

Got pateron, but can’t seem to find his hunter gse, so I’m not sure what I am doing wrong

70ms are 0.70s i guess ?

Thank you My Friend, Happy Lunar Festival if you are Asian or not :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

Are you my Patreon, if you already did and I didn’t know… please contact me on Discord in Private message and let me know what is your name on the Patreon. I will set up your role properly.

Thank you,
Gaupanda

For Razer Synpase, the following numerous equivalent for 50, 70, 100, 150ms as follows. See below,

1. 50ms = 0.05
  2. 70ms = 0.07
  3. 100ms = 0.10
  4. 150ms = 0.15
  5. 250ms = 0.25

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Not sure if it’s been asked yet but why is bloodshed talented but not added in the macro?

It’s added on v2, the one that’s active on raid.

You should have doublechecked the macro content (and versions) before posting.

1 Like

Were you the Same person who asked me on my Discord channel?, see below

Thanks Mate for helping me Do QA services as I am too busy with Real Life Job.

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

You’re welcome, tho pm me the discord link please the ones on your macros seems outdated hehe

:joy:. There is a pernament link on my Patreon page. Check it out!

I know this was a big thing in Shadowlands…the guides still reference it.

Examples:

its going to be a dps loss if you use that in your macros