Gaupanda - Conan The Barbarian Fury- Update 2/6/2023

MYTHIC+ BUILD
BgEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFEAAAAAAAAAACBCKJARQICEFIhIQkESSaJRSkgQkkEpEgkIJBAAABEE

RAID BUILD
BgEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFEAAAAAAAAAAChIoEARQISQUgEiARSIJpFRSkgQSSSkSASSkEAAAAEE

5 Likes

As always, thank you very much for the builds and support you provide to the GSE community. If it is possible (no worries if you can’t), can you split the AOE macro on its own? I use a two button combo and like to put my AOE on button two. I would like to give this a go with my warrior! Thanks

1 Like

I’ll look into it for you later. Thanks

2 Likes

@WarmWetOs

Go to this Link and download it.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fury-warrior-st-74757875?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I’ll be trying this out soon!

No Problem, have fun and enjoy

Just wanted to share that when trying to upload your talents given, it pops up an error that says talents not updated with current game version or something like that

@Crazytrain

Is the Combine macro or the ST and MT?

Yes its this one in op.

@Everyone,

Macro is updated to ST and MT.

Best,
Gaupanda

what speed should we run ths on mouse software ?

@Shaker
Find your own speed start from @250ms down the line

Hi, is it possible that you could make a macro for this build. BgEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAABJokQQEEiAHQjQICEESgEJJJSCRSEpFBgkEAAAQA

Its defintly a great build for aoe/mythic+

@Mistecal

A Gift for you my friend https://www.patreon.com/posts/unbridled-build-74999651?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Best
Gaupanda

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for looking into this but i feel it needs more work, not meaning to sound like i dont appreciate your effort, but aoe macro doesnt have execute and spams ww in some situations. not sure this build is worth seperating into 2 macro either as ww is used after every 4th abilty with these talents.

The Talent Build You want me to build is more For Raid Build… if you looks it up on the web. You said no Execute ? I need to look at it again.

This is from a top m+ player using the build, yes also right now in aoe fights in raid you would run the same build, i agree

@Mistecal

It’s look like that (Critcake) M+ raider is using this Model Talen Build (Storm of Swords) for Mythic+. If that is the case, the Macro I posted Above should run fine with this Storm of Swords Mythic+ Build. See Below

1 Like

The site seems to be down, no hes not running Anhilator though its what i linked you, Titanic rage.
But dont worry I appreciate its difficult to fix i have tried several times myself, i was just hoping someone with more experience maybe able to make it work thanks for your efforts i wont take anymore of your time now.

The Warrior Author for wowhead and Icy veins are the same btw he also runs Discord and tends to update icy veins firstly, i link you as a reference just incase you ever try again.

1 Like

@Mistecal

Thank you for informed… The thing I found Wowhead is more instructive then Icyvein sometimes base on different class… But I’m using them both btw.

Best,
Gaupanda

2 Likes