Gaupanda - Conan The Barbarian Fury- Update 2/6/2023

In a raid or M+ setting, while I want to like the Annihilator build, it really doesn’t work for Raging Blow, and there is a new ability linked to Raging Blow named Crushing Blow which does a lot of crap ton of damage.

Also, WW in a single target macro is bad, because it doesn’t really do that much damage. At item level 230, my WW is doing about 1.6k per ability (860 each swing, you get 2 swings when you perform it, one from MH and the other from OH).

Other parts are fine, like Rampage, and Odyn’s Fury but I would highly move away from the Annihilator playstyle, its similar to a DH’s Demon Blades style but for DH it actually works as intended for them, for Warriors it doesn’t yet but this will probably improve over the next few maintenance cycles.

Also, remove Charge from the macro, it’s just another way to get called out for not doing your job right, like charging when there is a bad on the floor.

This is the high-performing build, and I’ve seen Fury Warriors in 250-item level gear, doing about 12-15k DPS.

In a raid or M+ setting, while I want to like the Annihilator build, it really doesn’t work for Raging Blow, and there is a new ability linked to Raging Blow named Crushing Blow which does a lot of crap ton of damage.

This build is more better for Storm or Swords M+ Build. But, use it for Annihilator Raid Build. I wouldn’t say it Not Too bad at all.

WW is applying as Filler and purpose for generate Rage. Without WW… you will be starved on Rage.

Do you use Raging blow on a separate key or not at all? I was only asking because it is not in the macro.

Raging Blos were replaced bu passive skill.

Been using this for my Fury, nice dps, i tweeked it some, i like charge to be controlled by me but besides that its doing nice damage my MS is below 250 , but everyone needs to tweek that for thier own settings, finding the right MS can affect damage greatly. thanks for the Macro. keep them coming.

1 Like

What is your DPS ? You don’t mind sharing it?

1 Like

with adds i can get up wards to 28k 280ilvl single target i can range between 14-16k it seems.

1 Like

Nice …. :slight_smile: I’ll keep it update

2 Likes

Is it possible to have the macro updated so we can use charge/intervene outside of the macro? sometimes you end up charging into next pack when using this lol great when soloing I guess… Otherwise, great macro. still leveling up my warrior with this so I find Execute I have to fire manually as I am missing some talents at lvl 43

1 Like

You can always remove that line of macro so that you can manually use Charge. As of the macro at this current stage… it is good for leveling up and do some early content. For future update… as I have to see the Meta at level 70 and what changes in order to revise the structure of the macro.

Best,
Gaupanda

2 Likes

any update for level 70 or can i just use icey veins

At up to this point… I haven’t play Warrior since xpac released. I will eventually. Thank you for your Patience. I have a Wife and 2 young kids need to take care of :slight_smile:

Best,

Gaupanda

1 Like

I have been using this on my 70 warrior and getting good dps!

Yea, me too. Sometimes though it feels like the dps drops and the attacks feel slow, just me or anyone else too?

how did you get gse to work? It doesn’t want to work for me… I deleted the addon and installed it again and I also downloaded wow again and it doesn’t work for me.

@sergiosplinter

Here, I hope you can find your solution here: GSE: Troubleshooting - WoW Lazy Macros

Best,
Gaupanda

I had the same issues at one time, I deleted the WTF folder and Cache folder and of the things that worked that was it. The corrupted files were in those locations. Make a copy of the folders first then archive them prior to deleting.

1 Like

Hey @GauPanda

I know I criticized this macro prior, but now that I’m DF, it seems to work really well. Did some dungeons tonight and I was way on top of DPS. So thank you and good job!

I know Crushing Blow does more, but honestly, Annihilator being passive is a nice touch.

1 Like

Anytime brother… no Worries. Good Feedback is always Better than a Fake Compliment. I’m working on lvel 70 update…

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Looking forward to it. I don’t think the Warriors got hit with a stealth nerf as some other classes did at 70 from what I am seeing.

1 Like