Gaupanda - Conan The Barbarian Fury- Update 2/6/2023

Indeed, I think so as well… :slight_smile:

The Macro is Update in the Original Post

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

BgEAR5QSZgdnGefDo4ho9ZGXKHAAAAAAAAAAAAIESCKBQEEiEENiEiARSIJpFRSkgQSSSkWKBIRSAAAAA

can’t import ‘Raid Talent’…

check it plz

It’s on Wowhead.com under Single Raid Target

It seems you shoulda double check before you ask OP something is wrong doesn’t it @Poisonfur ?

OP Post:
BgEAR5QSZgdnGefDo4ho9ZGXKHAAAAAAAAAAIESCKBQEEiEENiEiARSIJpFRSkgQSSSkWKBIRSAAAAA

Your Post:
BgEAR5QSZgdnGefDo4ho9ZGXKHAAAAAAAAAAAAIESCKBQEEiEENiEiARSIJpFRSkgQSSSkWKBIRSAAAAA

PRO TIP: Crtl+C to copy, Crtl+V to paste. Or right click copy, right click paste. This works when there’s a string that’s case sensitive or there’s a lot of characters, in this case A, repeated.

1 Like

hello gaupanda I am always a supporter of your macros, but I would like many to understand one thing. the simpler the macros the better they work. Creating macros with lots of castsequence lines etc will tend to make them skip a lot. I am currently using your macros for hunter bm which are great. for fury in my opinion still not very flowing.

1 Like

i agree. however this is the best fury macro if u spamming 1 button. i do not know about the mouse.

please note, fury is all about gear. i got 2 x 2h weapons upgrade from 369 pvp ones and dps has done up. outside of the burst macro dps will be crap. it is confirmed by everyone.

this is a good macro. i will stick to it. i use it for pvp and pve.

I haven’t have time to rework on thí macro. Skipping spell has nothing to do with cast-sequence. However, to my understanding if you do castsequence for more than 2-3 spells or Run it with fast speed depending on software that you using. That might cause the issue.

I will take a look and rework when I have time. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Best,
Gaupanda

:clap: Yah… I will rework this soon.

1 Like

BTW, Gau has updated the macro in the OP.

1 Like

my god this macro is awesome lol ty!

1 Like

I’m Glad You Like it :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Thanks for this macro . :grinning:

1 Like

You are welcome :). If you like my works, please Follow me on Twitch and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel.

Best,
Gaupanda

@nova

There is a Patreon Version works even Better

im good ty tho. this works great

I meant…come in my Discord… I’ll let you test it :slight_smile: That’s what I meant

To be honest, I find it sad that you’re charging for it.
You have created a macro for almost every class that it is hard to imagine that they generate good logs.
I look for people who specialize in a certain class with their macros.
But everyone has to know for themselves what they are doing.

1 Like

@Daniel

I charge nobody… I give macros out to whoever ask for it and let them test it. If they like it, they sign up for Patron willingly … You said I’m charging… so meaning you say @TimothyLuke, @lutechi, @Elfyau are “Charging” as Well? You need to get your head out of your Blue and Open your Mind mate.

2 Likes

Keep this on Topic, please. Thanks.

1 Like