Gaupanda Devastation Mythic+ Cleave Build and Raid Build (Update 3/19/2023)

In addition, I was thinking of it last night. The reason Why Eternity Surge Empower Full Rank is because AOE instruct to do so according to Sources providing guides from the website. However, I think we can do empower rank 1 Only; and that COULD HELP with the looping rotation issue of the macro :slight_smile: . Thanks for the feedback.

Best,
Gaupanda

That would be ideal, is there a way to do Rank 1 in the macro and if there are more mobs you can manually run it for the full duration?

1 Like

Yah, I wrote it in ST macro as you run itā€¦ You should see it only Fire at Rank 1 for both Fire Breath and Eternity Surge. Thatā€™s a tricky partā€¦ I figured it outā€¦ :slight_smile: Iā€™ll update the macro and test it again later today when I get home from work.

Best,
Gaupanda

@djpelu

I just testedā€¦ there still issue at that tricky partā€¦ However, as I mentioned run the macro with 150ms. Itā€™s seems the Eternity Surge Empower Rank 4 Fire perfectly for me. At it for Now, thatā€™s the only Best Solution I could come up with.

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Thanks Gaupanda, I will give that a try. If I can come up with anything, Iā€™ll be sure to let you know.

1 Like

Your Welcome Mate! Yahā€¦ unfortunately this is the challenge that all Macro creator is facing now.

@GauPanda Is the macro in the OP your most up to date?

Of all the ones Iā€™ve tried, using yours with very little customization has provided the best results. Just a little manual intervention with the empowered spells occasionally and removing our two minute CD from auto firing. I hate to lose it when a big pull is coming up and it is wasted on a single mob.

1 Like

@GenTso

Yes, it is latest Update

1 Like

Iā€™m a bit of a dummy - would you be so kind to paste your macro import script and talents in this forum?

Thank you!!!

For solving /targetenemy issue with Evoker macro. See below

Hi, Are you updating this for level 70? Thanks

2 Likes

@djpelu

Iā€™m going to look into it this weekend when I get Home. Do you have the Current Ranking DPS Chart?

1 Like

Thanks @GauPanda. I donā€™t have them, no, but should be searchable online.

2 Likes

and the plot thickens !

Gotta wait after raid and Mythic+ to collect more dataā€¦

How is the Damage for Deva Evoker in Raid and Mythic+? Any Data collected?

1 Like

Just went thru a mythic +2 with this macro and whoa! burst 160K AOE dps, goes down to 90K after CDs wear out. Solid 20-30K single target dps with ilvl350.

1 Like

@allenware
Awesome, you tempted me to go play my Evoker again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

has the issue with the empowered spells not casting been fixed

In some wayā€¦ but still in progressā€¦