Gaupanda Devastation Mythic+ Cleave Build and Raid Build (Update 3/19/2023)

AHK 250ms isn’t the same speed as 250ms Razer or Logitech. It’s depends on what Tool/Software that you are using/running the macro.

Best,
Gaupanda

I’m using a razer synapse.

250ms for razer synpase is very slow.

What would you recommend without getting into the risk of a ban?

If you turn on your toggle and go AFK, go make coffee or eat breakfast. Othwerwise, you wont’ fall under any radar of getting ban.

So like this?

ofc i’m not going afk^^

Just tested it on a dummy and still sometimes Fire Breath just doesn’t go off… :confused:

maybe slow it down and see. if you hit .25 and its not then maybe bring this back up. I am assuming that .25 = 250ms.

Cannot use your Mythic+:

Mythic + GauPanda

When will there be an update?

odd cuz i just deleted and reimported it into my game, and it worked just fine.

Import The Mythic + Talent Build from Wowhead.com

Nah i give up i try so many times this macro and it dont work well for me i change ms like 30/70/100/250ms same thing start to cast fire breath then stop start to cast something else then stop… ST macro dont work for me i am done . Aoe once work way better but anyway

I don’t play this class for a while and I have no intend to play it anytime soon. But, I’ll look into ST macro see what is the glitch.

1 Like

I did the same but created another variable at the bottom “/click pause 100” I name it "CP
and I use it instead of KeyRelease only after the empowered spells and that has been working pretty well.

In your general wow settings you have to change “empowered Spells” to “press and tap”

Can you share that snippet of code or a screenshot of how that should look for the pause block please

already did but got same issue :frowning: