Gaupanda Devastation Mythic+ Cleave Build and Raid Build (Update 3/19/2023)

This macro created for Prepatch. Read the instructions in Configuration Tab

1 Like

it wont auto target because theres no KeyPress in the macros for it to use the variables boxes

The macro were created during Pre-patch or DF beta of GSE version. There were lots of issue happened during that time. Keypress or key released Are just cosmetic. You can run the macro fine without them included in the macro.

For the /targetenemy issue. It was something that Timothy claimed were WoW error. Nothing has to do with GSE. The only way i Could think of to fix this issue isā€¦ you download the latest GSE version. Then add a new variable box then add that /targetenemy line in there. Otherwise, when I feel play this class again. I will revise it in new GSE version.

Best,
Gaupanda

You can always use TAB which cycles through

Everyone, the macro is update in the Original Post!

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Hi Gaupanda - I started your Devastation on my lvl 62 toon, just to try a class that I have not really played before. Boy, it is both fun and fast-paced. Running it at 90 ms. Only, not sure why or how, I started at lvl 61, top in a few lvl appropriate normal dungeons. A few lvlā€™s further and my DPS drops. I can chance the MS a bit.

your under 70, so everybody you run with is still figuring out their talents probably, so you can do good or bad depending on the others knowing their class and talents. and that this is a 70 macro and its trying to cas spells you probably dont have yet.

If you still have the previous version which the Pre-patch before I updated this macro today. You still can use it for leveling until 70. However, I believed this update macro as you can also use for leveling as well. Try it and lets me know.

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Wow, this is one of the best Dev macros i have tested. iLvl 360
Raid wise i was in top 20 (know ppl are better geared than me so happy with this margin)
Mythic. was doing better dps than i was expecting

1 Like

So I tried to upload the Mythic talent code but it does not allow me to update it for a date code.

Follow the Picture and select your talent point. Iā€™ll take a look later.

Best,
Gaupanda

thats weird, cuz i just set up my other Evoker and the talent code went in just fine.

try this code. i followed the pic and generated the code for mythic BsbBP6s2QqC9+fmxbctIlW1vfTDCAAAAAAKaIJikEJkEJlkk0SItgIRSCkkEJCJJB

1 Like

Awesome, thanks, guys!

Can someone explain please how to fix Firebreath or Eternity Surge not going off? Like it just doesnā€™t trigger the final cast and casts something elseā€¦

fire breath not supposed to cast to 3. 1 and 2 give more damg over time than 3 does. but yeah ES feels like it should go to 4 for at least AOE reasons.

Thatā€™s true and totally fine. But the cast doesnā€™t go off. It gets cast and then another spell gets cast and the firebreath doesnā€™t finish. so thereā€™s a massive dps loss.

i havnt had that problem. maybe its the ms your running? just a guess.

Run the macro 70ms-100ms.

Isnā€™t it bad practice to run the macros below 250ms? Or more likely to get a ban?