GauPanda_Fury 9.2.7 Very High Sustainable DPS for ME

:wave: :cat: :wave:
ST

d8K2kaWjPIuJIsj5uukPMLk6wsfr7cb9lrPHHOCmkzzk4zk00OqDneITrPuFtvjJJIY5efADuaUhfK)Hq1avvkoiLQfQOYdLkmrrrxeH0gPuIpsH0ivu6KiWkru9sPkZuQi5MkQANQYpLkQgQuPLkv1trAQcCvekBLcQVQQuASsfHZkvuERk0DvvSxs)vuWGP6WkTye5XcnzkYLj2mfvFgLA0kYPLYQPa51QaZgf3wuTBO(nQgok54kkwUiphY0LCDvvBNcX3vbnEkfNxqZxL2pyavaT4kqDMvLQvlnqFwk1O2jwx7VmTNbBHy97Smqd03GgO0GLrWfsPe)K4Ne)K4Ne)K4NexP2)RjEsPedFaMFigC7)1epPuJsjQHLeQXX6B0ImIOuIInNNIsh8CwBTKAmTkuNtPDQfveJLPTetkDGSHbYYOLXdKnmAmzk9BL9a7)PfPbAP053yIJ0a9zPbk1WBQTKyeKgO0EsyFHrwKOb6ZsPzJlQqYm)cokGFeZJtlglmnm7tmpYZjT1PytdvOpGdo4jbjLHQnXwkWbFwjXBrWdMs8d13GsZgxub(rmpoTySW0WSpJ8CsBDk20qf6d4DmTj2I(gvA24IkWpI5XPfJfMgM9zKNtARtXMgQqFaVVepGrqiSGq6ZyLMnUOc8JyECAXyHPHzFg55K26uSPHk0hW7V5Sw2IwkTNe2njiKgOplLMT2eBPeSKhc(rmFAt5FoAswtF03GsZIQnvBvB8a9nQ0SXfvizMFbhfWpI5rEoPT(ao4GNeKugcZJ8CsBbo4ZTvXiGtN4)1j44Fgg9zSsZgxuHKz(fCua)43uBITuFahCWtcskdvBITuGdEhtBITCc(SBoQsnmBT0sP2JvJJrAG(S0a9zPu4c3Esy3KGqWfU6BqPzJlQqYm)cokGFmYZjT1hWbh8KGKYqrEoPTah8XbJTmE8e8bYiYxd6BuPWfU9KW(cJSibUWvPbHSeLApwnowl9nOb6ZsPWfU9KWUjbHGlC13GsZgxub(rmpoTySW0WSpJ8CsBDk20qf6d4wFzLr9nQu4c3EsyFHrwKax4Q0GqwIsThRghRL(g1a9zPu4c3Esy3KGqWfU6BqPzJlQa)iMhNwmwyAy2NrEoPTofBAOc9bClZmE02FPVrLcx42tc7lmYIe4cxLgeYsuQ9y14yT0NXAG(SukCHBpjSBsqi4cx9nO0SXfvGFeZJtlglmnm7ZipN0wNInnuH(aULThhiZsFJkfUWTNe2xyKfjWfUkniKLOu7XQXXAPpIOb6ZsPWfU9KWUjbHGlC13GsZgxub(rmpoTySW0WSpJ8CsBDk20qf6d4gB7moyS(gvkCHBpjSVWilsGlCvAqilrP2JvJJ1sF2wd0NLsHlC7jHDtccbx4QVbLMnUOcjZ8l4Oa(XipN0wFahCWtcskdf55K2cCWhgnZmRtWnJidMzM(gvkCHBpjSVWilsGlCvAqilrP2JvJJ1sFFPb6ZsPWfU9KWUjbHGlC13GsZgxuHKz(fCua)yKNtARpGdo4jbjLHI8CsBbo4MrKbZm7eClBBgz6BuPWfU9KW(cJSibUWvPbHSeLApwnowl9zMgOplLcx42tc7MeecUWvFdknBCrf4hX840IXctdZ(mYZjT1PytdvOpGpASXdMPVrLcx42tc7lmYIe4cxLgeYsuQ9y14yT0sPeGj93ykdVP2sIrqAGs7GNtAlDoLgKA4dKYsNtPbPg(aPg050slTukLLejit9zP0GoVd9LrYgi7lLoVuBMBTAGsdwgbxiLo2jgghhTuknk4n146ZsPZkjElQplLo)I)xgcWLKmIGRghRZP0m)XSfowFwkT7MQq9zP0zfgwkDwHHHdornIKc5y5eihi3U5LKahXsWf4Mlhc(e)pHapqqLyc8LHb8Asa3w(tHG)TBk14jW5yWRjbCZ5P)Ccb)XXc4CZbVMKCW3KaEh)PKGlcbNYbNaWnjXMjXe4fh8ys2saFbh1YzXiGNVXeNqGCG8GPgc853yId(0IahZbV)YwaNwRrecbNGYGnWVJa3iskeC0pIuTn8sIraFwcm6SGNzxkHGta4S(lWnXpedEEi4MAOipzcCMg(aWjjm8dpb3Crya38KiGxCWnO)CwG3WGVytGJ2qWNAecUbGyASNQmGYBmIbaKdKtGbBGFph8FudZg85xgtP1MFe4DWXgrWlUieCcmh8q(p4M4yd2a)Eb(HlUaFoM1KGkEk)eCd6hvGJA4CwmHGNewmBuaVvGFyRMapZ0YMJbVpFtecKdKtmKaobSX8KaE3THbNJbFbNkSK0wc4ZVXeNqWjO60iWX8cC2CUjWlo4nCK53KaobSX8KaE3THbVHbVMeWPYm)cokecoqoqUHLeQXXGB1jbV)2mb(Inb(8H1ulcUTAWAyCC0cCEc8XHHXXrlBnqoqEWudbE(gtCWJCCTnmcClWZ3yIdEj5Sy2sie8GPgcCQmZVGJc4hUiWfByXtLycCZt8CWnkLOGpsOfHKrecbYvA)TzsFwkDwHHftdFGsNQIfYaYM1udf5jteYMDwdIAKVgdzruL21WD1NLs7GzricYuFwkLOyZ5PO0bpN1wlPgtRc15uQrPe1Wsc14y9nArgru68H1ul2L5hPplLMPy((Zu6ZsP2tcE1NLsT)xt8KsdMcjTjsBQT4VHagMMPfdUsPSKibzQVVguAqN3H(YizdK9LsFBUOuJANyDT)Y0EgSfI1VZYanqlT0sva

Usage Information

Hello Everyone,

After spent few hours Tested all the Fury Warrior on the forum. None of them are Current. So I decided to create a simple macro.

This Macro has no Rage Stave. It’s very susbtainable HIGH DPS. I put down my discord link below, feel free to jump in and say hi. :slight_smile:

I’m using Maldraxus Convenant. If you don’t want Bladestorm, just sinmply replace it with Dragon Roar.

Use Ignore Pain on a Seperate Macro. It’s not good to include Ignore Pain in the Sequence.

Version 1- Raid and Mythic (2123331 or 3223331)

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.05.

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.05.

AOE

dWurjaWjkkvNIes9ksizwc6wuuIDPO4xuKHjL6yuyzQkpdPmnsW1iPyBcuFJkX4eIoNIsRtaL7rsv)trvduGOdskTqfvEivstuaUOQQAJKq8rkkgPq4KKIwPQkEjvQzsrjDtHKDQWpfq1qLclvk5PGMkP6QQQYwvvPVkG0yPOuoRaI3kuURu0EH(RaPbR0HvzXQspMQMSq1Lj2mfvFMenAvXPLQvlq41cPMnsUTISBe)MsdNKCCsOwUiphy6sUos12jPY3jP04jfopvmFrTFuJgOoomqOz0(xdTJa0g0O0dQI8xRabhFOoc1pkHuaeoF48HZhoF48HZhopc1sVESje(hjAIvTeE1sVESjeAg4))kjq3sWbnJ2QbH)tm3M8IR2jvxDVDQE5GZHqZ6bQ)uf)kjoc)A)91Ewdf(A3MMcZIq9a3vCmB7V2UGWOoFYcqDCyG6i83l1VxkbG6i0T40sOKdiOoomqOj)bkGOy6cXl8gJy9phHiuDIYqI1BNEVku0OdkqtE5L3KaKs91LukfV8gHKSDpV6pjRAXXhcn5pqXBmI1)CeIq1jkd92P3Rcfn6Gc0KxxFUKsbh0qOj)bkEJrS(NJqeQorzO3o9EvOOrhuGM82s8rtjaaraaCOacn5pqXBmI1)CeIq1jkd92P3Rcfn6Gc0K3w3KQtPGfcDlonscaG64WaHMQlPukHito8gJyFU0uZyXLlEtC8HqtG6s1v15Jgh0qOj)bkGOy6cXl8gJy92P3RAYlV8MeGuQNy92P3R4L35UQOeEHpw6viVe6uu4qbeAYFGcikMUq8cVXcY6skLQjV8YBsasP(6skLIxED95skLqEJ4MavQtuIfwiuRV6wca1XHbQJddeYzo7wCAKeaGZCghFi0K)afqumDH4fEJ5TtVx1KxE5njaPuV3o9EfV8s7tbdfOfY7xB14YhoOHqoZz3ItlHsoGWzoJqDhvcc16RULGfo(qDCyGqoZz3ItJKaaCMZ44dHM8hO4ngX6FocrO6eLHE707vHIgDqbAY7hTiJ0ah0qiN5SBXPLqjhq4mNrOUJkbHA9v3sWch0qDCyGqoZz3ItJKaaCMZ44dHM8hO4ngX6FocrO6eLHE707vHIgDqbAYRrWr2gh0qiN5SBXPLqjhq4mNrOUJkbHA9v3sWchkG64WaHCMZUfNgjba4mNXXhcn5pqXBmI1)CeIq1jkd92P3Rcfn6Gc0KxdxmMfh0qiN5SBXPLqjhq4mNrOUJkbHA9v3sWchQb1XHbc5mNDlonscaWzoJJpeAYFGI3yeR)5ieHQtug6TtVxfkA0bfOjVke8SFkGdAiKZC2T40sOKdiCMZiu3rLGqT(QBjyHJGrDCyGqoZz3ItJKaaCMZ44dHM8hO4ngX6FocrO6eLHE707vHIgDqbAYRrKkqlyxWbneYzo7wCAjuYbeoZzeQ7OsqOwF1TeSWHlOoomqiN5SBXPrsaaoZzC8Hqt(duarX0fIx4nM3o9EvtE5L3KaKs9E707v8YRrWr2oKxJzBRGAcoKxJivGwWUGdAiKZC2T40sOKdiCMZiu3rLGqT(QBjyHJirDCyGqoZz3ItJKaaCMZ44dHM8hO4ngX6FocrO6eLHE707vHIgDqbAYRrWr2gh0qiN5SBXPLqjhq4mNrOUJkbHA9v3sWcleQj5LENQ(9s97LsaOocD1o9Efohc1tDs0szGZHq9uNeTuF4CyHfwieQs8AgaomqyGkx0APNoaQJfcJsQlGRouhH6hLqkacPz2(OrJMbcHEHCPUfhgimcjz7ECyGWOoc9Jstsjj1jKQBj4Cima6eLILGdde24sLdomqyecLkegHqrz59F1jjhlrc5L)H)rR5LK4fOsifVMlQL3hl9eGxDbusCEpkkERhHxfHEYH3a9sPUnXRLWB9i8AUnrFAgEhwIWR1CERhzI3lj86k9usi1m8cT8QjVXfFpUeN3YYRpjxj8E8c6tQOeENoFYodV8p6pDaVrD(KL3NdWlXYBRtPWlSUK6Kz4vZYSd4vDsYHxaDWBDDY9sj8gHMMjcEdObCgE1Kxv0lEJBvlH3jhEJ3bEBkoVuDs08(kuw1gYR5IqXR5jr4TS8ge0NuXBNW7rIZl4C49PpdVbMIMx(h(NFLeOBj8Ayw4T11JBkkff)dcJqOur1jrJWNQubcmtMI3bEBk(mkvAkiGQZfAoQ(hHr5upDFdk6aCyGqZa))xjb6wcoOz0wni8FI52KxC1oP6Q7Tt1lhCoe6k1baAgaomqyaI5hDQchgiSXVnWHbch3KGqZO9VgAhbOnOrPhuf5VwbccHQeVMbGdx(qOEG7koMT9xBxqOw61JnHq9hN3l9EP(rcsnPO6XpcVyHfwic

Usage Information

Hello Everyone,

After spent few hours Tested all the Fury Warrior on the forum. None of them are Current. So I decided to create a simple macro.
This Macro has no Rage Starve. It’s very susbtainable HIGH DPS. I put down my discord link below, feel free to jump in and say hi. :slight_smile:

Version 1- Raid/M+

3 Likes

lol, think you should reword “Current” cuz i can see Elfyau is only 2 days old.

just wanted to joke with ya a lil.

1 Like

Lol, he is a good friend. His macro also good. But I found it kinda of losing dps when use modified. Everything else is good!

Best,
Gaupanda

I’m going to be testing this out right now.

What ilvl are you? Stats? And what are your parses lookin like?

I just came-back to WoW like a week ago 241 ilvl. Test it out and lets me know.

Thanks

My Fury warrior is 241 ilvl as well too. I’ll let you know, gonna slam some keys with him.

What Covenant do you run?

Necrolord - Malraxxur

ok, i took this through TW as of right now, will take it through mythic and raid asap, and quite happy with it so far. added the coven ability in my testing and dont see a change in dps between it being in it and not being in it. and i use Necro also.

1 Like

I refer you use Covenant Ability on separate button or manual. Combine it with Blood Fur or any of your racial skill whatever race that you play. You don’t want to waste 2 minutes cd of Conqueror’s Banner on Trash.

The only thing I recommend you add is Racial skill, see below

Best,
Gaupanda

@GauPanda is this for both aoe and st alredy?

running on how many MS also? thanks

Yeah
 for Both ST and AOE. Warrior skills mostly cleave base. I run about 70ms on Razer Synapses.

Best

Gaupanda

maybe you can make one for bm hunter ser? @GauPanda

Hi Boomnie,

There are already lots of Good Macro on BM forum. like From Elfyua and others Macro Creator. I haven’t play BM for a while. I would perhaps later when Dragonflight release or pre-patch.

Best,
Gaupanda

i really hope you can make a BM one. with all due respect to other creators, everything looks mashed in. yours is great because yours does the highest dps and it does exactly what the rotation should be.

with all due respect to @Elfyau his macros are great for starters but falls short in end game content. it is easier to edit the highest potential macro. like it’s easier to edit if you see that the person who made it is actually doing well on end game content.

other creators make macros and let you try it out. that for me is where thigns get “weird”?

what should happen is like what you did. Make a macro, Maximize the DPS potential and let the others edit it because it tis PROVEN AND TESTED. hope ever creator thinks like you.

1 Like

Hi Boomie,

Thank you for your compliment. Yah, I’ve been using macro on this Site since Beefwilington was still alive. I also want to take this opportunity say Thank you to Timothy Luke and any others macro creator. Well, everyone have a different mindset, for me Sharing is Caring. I get Macro from here and I like to give it back to the Community. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Gaupanda

Gonna hijack this thread a bit

“Looks” for a macro is highly irrelevant. It’s how it performs. If you look at a macro and decide not to use it because of that then your missing the whole point- DPS results!

It doesn’t matter whose macro you’re using. The end result after testing is once again- DPS results!
“falls short in end game content” for who? Me? You? Another user?

There’s nothing stopping anyone from trying out any macro

Gonna type this out for fifteenth million time and I would be a happy camper if ALL macro creators put this in HUGE BOLD LETTERS under Usage Information:
Macros are not cookie-cutter, macros are not one-size-fits-all. You will get different results due to playstyle, gear, iLevel, lag, knowledge of how to properly play a character, knowledge of whatever scenario you’re playing: Raids, PvP, Dungeons, etc., etc.

OP’s title up above is very misleading. It should say: “GauPanda_Fury 9.2.7 Very High Sustainable DPS for ME” (like I’ve edited all others to say that and not mislead).
Some herpaderp is going to see the title and think to themselves: “Hmm, this macro will give me ‘Very High Sustainable DPS’ if I use it.” Plausible, yes. Likely, no.
I can guarantee if I log on to my Level 60 Fury Warrior and test it out that it will not give me “Very High Sustainable DPS”. Why? Because Macros are not cookie-cutter, macros are not one-size-fits-all. You will get different results due to playstyle, gear, iLevel, lag, knowledge of how to properly play a character, knowledge of whatever scenario you’re playing: Raids, PvP, Dungeons, etc., etc.

And then you see people asking: “wAtZ tHe BeStEsT mAcRoZ fUh MeH?” In a sense their asking: “What’s the best pair of shoes for me”
Put them on a try them out! Why? Because Macros are not cookie-cutter, macros are not one-size-fits-all. You will get different results due to playstyle, gear, iLevel, lag, knowledge of how to properly play a character, knowledge of whatever scenario you’re playing: Raids, PvP, Dungeons, etc., etc.

Never once in all the years I’ve been on the this site or the original has someone said: “Hey, this macro is as advertised!” (and not by just looking at it). Not once. Why? Because macros that are created are for that Character only, the one that’s being (hopefully) tested from that Character by the one that’s publishing their macro.

2 Likes

No need to apologize at all. But thank you.

This will never happen as macro creators will put whatever they want in them and not give a crap. Some don’t even know how to export macros correctly for posting them on here.

And even get me started on what proper MS speed a macro should be used along with Tim posting in my Guide on the why’s you shouldn’t run speeds that are faster than a human can make.

Other than me, Tim’s the only other active Moderator. John Metz putters here every once in a while and I’ve seen one post by Lutechi since about last year.

1 Like

Hey Izzi,

I’m good. I agree with your perspective as well. When he asked me to write him a BM hunter Macro and offended @Elfyau . You see the way I responded
 with all due respect. Every Macro Creator in here should deserve an appreciation for their contribution in this Community. Thank you all!
Best,
Gaupanda

3 Likes

Ok, @Boomieboy @GauPanda @Izzi and I said what we wanted to say and now we will keep this thread back on topic.

If GauPanda would like I can clean this up as to just have the relevant stuff about a Fury Warrior macro and NOT anything else.

The Message feature on the forums still works and we can continue it there I’d you like.

3 Likes