Getting Started with Gnome Sequencer - Enhanced for 7.0.3 Patch Day Videos

Not sure what’s happening with that then. The macro i ended up making and posting was based on the one you posted with one or two alterations and i ran it a full 5 minutes with no lockup at all

[quote quote=32502]Not sure what’s happening with that then. The macro i ended up making and posting was based on the one you posted with one or two alterations and i ran it a full 5 minutes with no lockup at all
[/quote]
Wow, I wonder how you ended up doing that? Mine won’t even run a full 30 seconds before it hangs up and stops working. I can even stop using it, go to another window for a few minutes, come back, and then try using it again, but all it will cast is Conflagrate, then nothing else. The only way I can get it to work again is to log out of WoW, then back in.

How do you assign an icon to the macro? I see the macro icon button in the editor but can’t figure out how to use it.

If you edit the macro icon in /macro this will change.

Changing it from within /gsse is on the list of things to do and it’s not obvious.

How do you permanently delete a macro in Gnome Sequencer - Enhanced?

Edited for sp.

Depends on the Source.

If the source is not local then you cant delete it. You can only disable it as when you next load in it will be reloaded from your plugin. To disable /gsse, select the macro and disable.

If the source is local then /gsse, Select the Macro and Choose Manage Versions. THen in the bottom half of the window select the version and press Delete Version. Repeat this until there are no versions left. This is a bit tedious as protection against accidently deleting a macro you wanted.

Hey Tim

In 7.1.5 GSE 1 and 2 are both broken to the point where no sequences will launch and also where creating macros is a bit more difficult. Also it doesn’t seem to import at all, and I get no sequences to edit on my screen.

GSE1 I wont be looking at. GSE2 works for me. I am working through problems that people are experiencing but i have to be able to create the problem first and in a lot of cases this is proving to be harder than fixing the problem.

Any help please? I have 2.3.01 but I cant open it /gs doesnt work for me for some reason any solution or anyone know why?

You have other broken mods conflicting - fix that and you will fix the problem you have with GSE.