Glimmering Heal Macro

Hi

So I have just returned after a few months away from wow.

I set this Macro up as it is now the way Paladins are meant to heal apparently

anyways this is just a 1 Macro Heal rotation

Holy Shock (Mouseover), Crusader Strike (Reduce CD’s), Light of Dawn (AOE Heal), Flash of Light (Quick Heal), Holy Light (Keeps it going)

Let me know how you get on with it

Recommended that you have glimmer of light on 3 pieces of gear before you even try it

dydPbaGEisVes8wiQTjQmtiKzJQUPe9lu62qs7KO9sTBvSFGggu1VrAGsWqrObdy4Quhes1Xu05GuwiuYsHkTyiulNWtLAzk8CLMiu0uvvtwLmDHlcbDzsxhv2ieXwrrTziW2fL(iuXSKKPHGhlYHb9mvz0sOXdL6KOWPr01KuNxuCxuKVjQACqH90FlNUXbrmklriUmK4y5WF3FiVEI1989EV50nMkcGC8HLt39TMyGPL5QDJoxuKkCJ(M41BsUTawc6bPkIvO4YDjmjOmRILKEw)TC6VLt3Sj4gGaixavk3Q0SQOsXMCJTQOYFxDOxk8IjqGbEc5FwoCZMGBac8QFOvB5ZnBcUbiaYfqLYTknRkQuSj3yRkQ83vh6LcVyceyGNq(NLeCZMGBacGr9ymSS2nBcUbiWeT814TmNB2eCdqamgVro3OOzWv5v4Q(7WDh6ns4oPGKECtuqsfKrg3ePBuctcQ)oCtuOLWKG6Vd3OOzik0D93YPB2eCdqGXKWa)WHdhUlHhoipJtOIS6jiPhJLdh2GLIMMERING
Talents 1333311

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Rule of Law

Main Sequence: Holy Light, Holy Shock, Light of Dawn, Flash of Light, Crusader Strike

`

I also have this ingame Macro set up for Holy Sock just incase it is free but not casting quick enough using the lazy macro

/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] [@targettarget,help,nodead] [] Holy Shock

Regards

I am still using your other macro. Is there something wrong with it that should be switched to this one?

All to do with this mate

If you have it on your gear then this should provide you with better healing output. Personally I dont see a difference yet, but I am only back playing today and only got Glimmer of Light on 2/3 pieces of gear

Worth a try if you have 3/3 Glimmer of Light, to see what works best for you

I have glimmer currently on 2/3 and have been using your old one since BFA.
I will check this one out shortly and see if there is any difference.

I like the Ultimate healer macro better tbh

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/ultimate-healer-mouseover-30k-burst-with-15-20k-leving-out-360ilvl/

find you can still get alot of of glimmering, but the burst is a must when the raid take aoe damage

Anyone else?

Do you find the play style is still the same even with the AC nerf? I believe it used to be a one minute CD. Torn between Avenging versus Sanctified.