GS/ GSE2.0 7.30 Blood

[quote quote=37932]hey john i really like your ‘DKBLOOD’ macro,but i like to use death strike manually on a seperate button. can you post a sequence of your DKBLOOD macro without deathstrike in it. i would really appreciate that.
i also want to nominate this macro as a Highperformance macro the ‘DKBLOOD’one. thumbs up ???
im using GS-E atm
[/quote]

here you go, though personally I’m not sure how it will go.
the no DS version.

Sequences['DKBLOOD'] = {
author="John Metz",
specID=250,
version=9,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 2112233",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/cast [combat] Vampiric Blood
/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon
]],
"/cast Marrowrend",
"/cast Blood Boil",
"/cast Heart Strike",
"/cast Consumption",
"/cast [@player] Death and Decay",
"/castsequence Marrowrend, Marrowrend, Blood Boil",
"/castsequence Blood Boil, Heart Strike, Heart Strike",
"/castsequence Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Blood Boil, Heart Strike",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
}

Thank you very much gonna test it ASAP.

Going to sound silly, but which one of the macros that are throughout this thread are best for general pve, dungeons, soloing???

[quote quote=38380]Going to sound silly, but which one of the macros that are throughout this thread are best for general pve, dungeons, soloing???
[/quote]

Not silly just the kick in the ass I needed to update the OP :slight_smile:
that has the one I use,

for general use it’s fantastic, if you manage to die you have probably pulled and tried to tank the entire zone.
you can Solo Normal 5 man dungeons. if your item level is 860 or better. I have a vid floating around of me soloing HoV. it took forever but doable. so you can be that guy in 5mans that stays alive after the healer dies.
I have no problem in mythics either

Thanks for replying and updating, another silly question, what other skills should i be using along side this? I know the macro has numerous skills used, but should i be using others inbetween/before/after??? And i take it haste is 3nd main stat along with STR / STAM etc? Thanks again.

as for other skills not listed in the macro are your defensive cooldowns. so things like AMS, IBF, Blood Mirror etc they are only used when you need to or those oh crap moments also not in there are the interrupts like brain freeze and asphyxiate which again you have to fire off as needed yourself.

Outside that you just mash away at the macro until stuff is dead.

As for stat weights haste is important but after about 25% of it helps but note critical. look into the other stats as well and Versatility and leech really ramp up your self-heals once they get to 6% or more

Hi guy. I would like thank you for this awesome macro!

I use it for leveling, and it’s perfect. So no doubt it’ll be @100 too :slight_smile:

I personnaly just change a few thing. I mod Death and Decay on alt, because i let this macro on all time, so with the mod, it’ll launch it on myself only when i press alt.

No need to mod brain freeze because it’s out of cooldown, so free to cast.

I alt Anti magic shell, Icebound fortitude, Blood Mirror too in order to do not have to stop macro and launch again.

So once again, thanks again for your work!

Hi Jhon, i want say that your work is amazing. Here is modified version that i use without defensive cooldows in the rotation. I like to have it all in a click but when it comes to defensive and mitigation i like to cast it myself. The thing is that i won a trinket call “Unbridled Fury” (Error 410 - WoW) that requires manual activation.
I went to the macro and remove the /use from it to allow manual activation but it keeps activating itself during the rotation. Here is the macro:

Sequences[‘DKBLOOD2’] = {
author=“John Metz”,
specID=250,
version=7,
source = “Local”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 2112132”,
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
lang=“enUS”,
PreMacro = [[
/TargetEnemy [noharm][dead]
]],
“/cast Death Strike”,
“/cast Marrowrend”,
“/cast Blood Boil”,
“/cast Heart Strike”,
“/cast Consumption”,
“/cast [@player] Death and Decay”,
“/cast [@player] Death and Decay”,
“/castsequence Marrowrend, Marrowrend, Death Strike”,
“/castsequence Blood Boil, Heart Strike, Heart Strike”,
“/castsequence Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Blood Boil, Heart Strike”,
PostMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
}

If you can see this and point me what is going on you will help me a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Hernan

Hi Hernan, yup I know the problem it’s not the macro, its GSSE. check the options tab and uncheck the use trinket slot 1 and 2 and this will fix the problem.

I know the trinket its what i rock with also :slight_smile:
the /use slot commands are redundant for GS-E but there for those still using older versions

Hope this helps

With the new patch out and some testing with heroic raid testing later this week.
and it still works fine as it is. the slight adjustments to the talents used have no real effect to the macros performance.

At this stage, there is no real need for changes.

any reason why gsse isn’t working

Yes, but there is a temporary work around.
what you do is open in notepad the Startup file in the GS-Core folder.
once open either press Ctrl+f or select using tabs via edit-find
in the find pop-out type: if specID > 15, and hit enter

this will move you to the secion in the file that looks like this:

if specID > 15 then
    GSPrintDebugMessage(L["Checking if specID "] .. specID .. " " .. specclass .. L[" equals "] .. currentenglishclass)
  else
    GSPrintDebugMessage(L["Checking if specID "] .. specID .. L[" equals currentclassid "] .. currentclassId)
  end

all you need to do is a double – to the start of those lines only so it look like this:

--if specID > 15 then
--GSPrintDebugMessage(L["Checking if specID "] .. specID .. " " .. specclass .. L[" equals "] .. currentenglishclass)
--else
--GSPrintDebugMessage(L["Checking if specID "] .. specID .. L[" equals currentclassid "] .. currentclassId)
--end

save and start game or if ingame already type /reload and it should be working.

Thans a lot John. Its working again. btw do you know other classes new specid ?

Cheers Ural

[quote quote=39405]Thans a lot John. Its working again. btw do you know other classes new specid ?
Cheers Ural
[/quote]

not really no, the changes there are just to tell the addon to disregard those lines. and get something working again.

All I’m doing now is the class macros in the GS-DraikMacros folder is replacing them with the ones I use
and I have access I need to everything I need for now

now sure if this will work but, this is for the new Gsse2.0

Sequences['DKBLOOD'] = {
  Author="John Metz",  
  SpecID=250,
  Talents = "2112132",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Vampiric Blood",
        "/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Death Strike",
        "/cast Marrowrend",
        "/cast Blood Boil",
        "/cast Heart Strike",
        "/cast Consumption",
        "/castsequence Marrowrend, Marrowrend, Death Strike",
        "/castsequence Blood Boil, Heart Strike, Heart Strike",
        "/castsequence Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Blood Boil, Heart Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/targetenemy  [noharm][dead]",
      },
    },
  },
}

my bad, yes thats it thanks for doing that for me I’m going to update the OP for ease.

Best Dk macro by far thanks works flawless

Hey John Was wondering why you have Death and Decay twice in the macro. For some reason it’s not casting for me and I’m having to cast it manually which is fine but just wondering

I would put it on another button anyways.
I also use it to throw it at a given point (puliing etc…) and with the @player setting this is not possible.
And i would only use it on procs.