lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast Void Eruption",
"/cast Mind Blast",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Void Torrent, Mindbender",
"/cast Shadow Word: Death",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Mind Flay",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

AOE

Sequences['ShadAOE'] = {
author="Flashgreer@wowlazymacros.com",
specID=258,
version=15,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 1212231",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast Void Eruption",
"/cast Mind Blast",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Void Torrent, Mindbender",
"/cast Shadow Word: Death",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Mind Sear, Mind Sear, Mind Sear",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

How do i get this into game using ghome sequencer?

[quote quote=33078]How do i get this into game using ghome sequencer?
[/quote]In game, type in “\gsse” this will open the Editor, then paste the above code in the box, hit IMPORT, done!
For 2nd one: delete the contents, paste in the AOE version, and hit IMPORT again. Then type “\gs” and it will make the macro for you to drag to bar.

yeah i did that but when i copied the whole thing into the first page it didnt work, i had to spilt the code and paste it in manually, probably doing something wrong my end most likely.

Just curios what type of DPS these are putting out for people.
If I go into my guild hall and use the big Bound Void Walker target and my keyboard spams this macro every 50ms, I am getting around 80-82k Max on a 803 Item level average.

I am seeing mages classes and others pulling 175k easily and consistently and I thought Spriests were also one of the top damage dealers in beta. Wonder if it is my gear, or what could be the issue. I know it will never beat optimal manual class rotation once mastered but 80K seems LOW.

If most others are getting this I will assume its working as intended.

I am running the single target macro on my big Void walker in my guild hall. I am getting 80-83k tops DPS. I know it won’t be optimal vs a manual rotation but I am curious what others are getting on this.

I decided to run a 5-man and managed to pull around the same numbers or a bit more with the AOE macro but no where near what other classes were pulling. 125k to 220k.

From my reading I thought shadow had some good damage numbers. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. My gear level is only 803 and I have the matching talents and have been filling out relic spots.

Thanks for any numbers you can provide on your testing.

SPs have notoriously NOT been the number one dps, always a hybrid class. With legion changes, harder to say what to expect. Most of the rotations I have gotten from here work so so. My own rotation from the post below worked best but only after I made some corrections, so I need to update that. Also - be sure when testing something like this to test it on the void walker on the side, who is your level, not the boss. Otherwise timing is off and dots won’t stick, etc so your parse will be way inaccurate. Also it will always be much lower in practice than in a raid because you don’t have the bonuses from other players added.

If any of these worked SUPER great - it would be in the High performance macro addon, having been voted in, and not one has been yet, for SPs.

Morrighan13, I’d love to test out your macros, but I’m not seeing any “posted below”?

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/legion-shadow-priest/

Ok so I can’t get any of the shadow priest macros to work, as soon as I start hitting it I get a mass dispel type circle on my cursor and when I click it it says “Spell not learned”

HELP