GSE and BfA

Thank you to those doing testing and reporting issues.

Beta 3 is up:
https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros/files/2556984/download

#397 - Race condition between making Macro button and saving a macro
#392 - Create a macro diff screen for when importing an existing macro.
#391 - Give option when creating a macro to auto create the icon.
#385 - Add Arena Configuration option
#384 - Trinket Shorthand
#382 - Change GSE Storage to store Spell ID rather than Spell Name enhancement
#362 - Prevent Global Error when GSE GUI is not available. more information required question
#352 - Check is _G[“NAME”] exists when making a new macro.

Note: With this new build: When making new macro you must use ALL CAPS in the name. Your new macro will not work if you don’t.

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros/files/2557727/download

Beta 7. Auto converts macro names to upper case and includes the updated Ace3 libraries.

Thank you VM!!!

Hey Timothy,

I download the latest Alpha 7 and im getting lua warning errors in my beta bfa,

Hey Izak, post any and all LUA errors you are receiving in the BFA Beta at the GSE GitHub site linked below:

Just to add in… it’s not specifically a GSE thing but, /castsequence works again :slight_smile:

these are working great for me, thanks fellows

Really!? Fuck Yes, we gonna make some old macros work again!

Does this beta version have any preloaded class macros ?

Nevermind i see it doesnt.

Yes… the wife and I both got our BETA Keys…just started dinking with the macros…it actually feels more like the Original Gnomesequencer layout…but I cant tell for sure still fixing my buttons and windows Heheh…is there a sounding board where we can gather and put our input on macros and such??

You mean apart from the Discord link to the top right of this screen?

[quote quote=59140]Does this beta version have any preloaded class macros ?
Nevermind i see it doesnt.[/quote]

Yes it requires people to WRITE them. It may come as a shock but I don’t have all day to sit around and level each class in Beta to write macros for them all.

the web site not working it shows me page not found

You must be trying to download much older versions of the addon. We are up to beta 7 now.

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros/files/2557727/download

I downloaded it but how can I install it and ty

Anyone have a feel for how the change in the GCD will affect GSE?

I’ve been having luck dropping the CDs in the postmacro while the body of the macro is full of the “abilities”.

You know that PostMacro will never fire unless you set an Inner Loop Limit?

My initial post has details of the changes to GCD.

hmm, well the gse I’m using (2.2.08) off of the twitch app has been firing without a loop limit but with the reply given I guess either i’m using the wrong version or I got lucky… either way it’s working for me, just thought i’d pass it along.