GSE and BfA

Just copied my GSE folders from live into my Beta Addon folder and it works just fine. I have not seen any problems with my Pally on Beta. I have read these forums for years but never made a post until now so I want to Thank all those that make the macro’s as well as the program GSE…many Thanks to all!!!

Most of 2.2.08 will work however there will be quirky things that you wont be able to work out why they dont work properly. Hence 2.3.00

Ok Beta 10 is available - https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros/files/2563889

This include Sample Macros for all classes however as they are samples they have no guarantees in any way shape or form.

To go with this we are shuffling the forums to get ready for BfA. We are doing this and breaking your bookmarks just to be bastards. No seriously doing this to make things easier to manage going forward. Due to the overwhelming use of the PVP forums, we wont be creating PVP specific forums at the stage.

Im in the beta also and I am using the legion version for my hunter and shaman and it works just fine. Will try the new GSE and see how things go.

sorry, but why the macro for the beta I see them only in codes written so '?

d0thlaWssqVLezBkYLbntIuEmkZMK6WkDtKKFrvFJkopvk7KWEL2nI2VQonQAyi14ejdurjdLe1Gvz4i4GiP45qogWXfPAHuPAPIuwmjz5e1dvuGNkSmrToKuzIejAQiXKjIPt5Ikk0Nvu9msDDeAJiPQTQOiBMivBxrb9rKuAwIyAk8DfLAKuj15GYOvuuJNkjNKiHBtK01GQ7rcCxQeVMe63OYfukvaA4ovUpJuOgQOgPqurUuAqzvdjnudniR1aqdLNjLRq3W1qzoEwf5gudrBM5KBmJZMNC(Sc2kRgA)ndKjIwjWgbbitkKYkY46guTKex1sbPbLNHqsJNJSU3qkjsohYrwrUHYRS5wf5gUgQMqd3H2(hINCUA4F2kphAnsB5LurUHucL(suTvbOb1idj3k0nOAzYCZeugXZrIkLkaLsfGgE2IS)0d68uf5gE2ImemDIqsg8paMEGJN8NEqNNs(dGPh44j)bWWDCQq3WZwK9NEqNNQy0WZwK9hqdsHnQaVHNTi7VmWjttxXudpBr2FamCNrfon8Sfz)Ph05Pks1WZwK9hitp5GvbwdpBr2FamnUMUcaDdpBr2F6bDEQcaOHNTidbtNiKKb)dGPh44j)Ph05PK)ay6boEYFamChNka5gE2IS)YaNmnDfaDdpre8pWOcWOHNic(hfzEsfHwouZzvaWB4zlY(tpOZtvaMA4zlY(dGPX10vaCA4zlY(dObPWgvas1WZwK9hatJRPRaG1WZwK9had3XPImDdpBr2FamCNrdPXXrqA8sL3AKBqrMNurObQQgUgUsQQgcitXQQH7q1wv1inEY5GQQrA8KZZvvdfcDlnOA4IGLsTgHbjq9ejzgphzJaMoriPXVQBOmhYOAzYCLsTguK5jveA5QQHYYqQwMmxPubOHNTi7paMgxtxrUHNTi7pGgKcBuHUHNTi7pqMEYbRIrdpBr2FamChNAnui0nLLHiuPubOHNTi7pLi5iaTesojWvIl)LkLUICdpBr2FkX4KQQ1sianQliWlZB)5oCrwYSiOEDdk7YFbbEzE7pQGKsQq3WtaAlrJJTiJJ8pQvMB2QRy0WZwK9Ns2kphAkq6CmIOK)GUIhzOK)i5KaxjUKOKTYZHMciaTK)GUIhzOK)i5KaxjU8NEmCCQvRICPubOHNTi7p9GopvrUHNTidbtNiKKb)dGPh44j)Ph05PK)ay6boEf6gE2IS)0d68ufJgE2IS)aAqkSrf4n8Sfz)LbozA6kMA4zlY(dGH7mQWPHNTi7p9GopvrQgE2IS)az6jhSkWA4zlY(dGPX10vaOB4zlY(tpOZtvaan8Sfziy6eHKm4Fam9ahp5p9GopL8hatpWXt(RcqUHNTi7VmWjttxbq3Wteb)dmQamA4jIG)rrMNurOLd1Cwfa8gE2IS)0d68ufGPgE2IS)ayACnDfaNgE2IS)aAqkSrfGun8Sfz)bW04A6kayn8Sfz)bWWDgnKghhbPXlvERrUbfzEsfHgOQA4A4kPQAiGmfRQgUdvBvvJ04jNdQQgke6MYYqeQuQa0WZwK9NsKCeGwcjNe4kXL)sLsxrUHNTi7pLyCsv1AjeGg1fe4L5T)ChUilzweuVUbLD5VGaVmV9hvqsjvOB4jaTLOXXwKXjDP)h1kZnB1vmA4zlY(tjBLNdnfiDogruYFqxXJmuYFKCsGRexsuYw55qtbeGwYFqxXJmuYFKCsGRex(tpgoo1AKgp58Cv1imibQNijZ45iBeW0jcjn(vDdL5qgvltMRuQ1GImpPIqlxvnuwgs1YK5kLkan8Sfz)bW04A6kYn8Sfz)b0GuyJk0n8Sfz)bY0toy1AOqOBPbvdxeSuQvRcDPubOHNTi7pCayQICdpBr2F6bDEQcDdpBrgcMorijd(hatpWXt(tpOZtj)bW0dC8K)ay4oovmA4zlY(tpOZtvG3WZwK9hqdsHnQyQHNTi7VmWjttxHtdpBr2FamCNrfPA4zlY(tpOZtvG1WZwK9hitp5GvbGUHNTi7paMgxtxba0WZwK9hoamvbi3WZwK9NEqNNQaOB4zlYqW0jcjzW)ay6boEYF6bDEk5paMEGJN8had3XPcWOHNTi7VmWjttxbaVHNic(hyubyQHNic(hfzEsfHwouZzvaCA4zlY(tpOZtvas1WZwK9hatJRPRaG1WZwK9hqdsHnQit3WZwK9hatJRPRidA4zlY(dGH74uro3WZwK9had3z0qACCeKgVu5Tg5guK5jveAGQQHRHRKQQHaYuSQA4ouTvvnsJNCoOQAOqOBkldrOsPcqdpBr2FkrYraAjKCsGRex(lvkDf5gE2IS)uIXjvvRLqaAuxqGxM3(ZD4ISKzrq96gu2L)cc8Y82FubjLuHUHNa0wIghBrgh5FuRm3SvxXOHNTi7pLSvEo0uG05yerj)bDfpYqj)rYjbUsCjrjBLNdnfqaAj)bDfpYqj)rYjbUsC5p9y44uRrA8KZZvvJWGeOEIKmJNJSratNiK04x1nuMdzuTmzUsPwdkY8KkcTCv1qzzivltMRuQa0WZwK9hatJRPRi3WZwK9hqdsHnQq3WZwK9hitp5GvXOHNTi7pagUJtTgke6wAq1WfblLA1Q1Gk3SzMNvrUwTwa

I no longer see the macro sequence as usual has something changed?

Yes - that’s intentional and TL has posted the why’s and wherefore’s here.

This is normally one of the reasons i respond like a grumpy person or where others think i am rude.
No matter where or how many times you explain something, no one reads it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m afraid not to grasp, my request of why I see the macros only as a row of codes now, the answer would be, I read the whole post but no I understand I have understood.
usually he used to see / cast etc etc. but now only a matrix lol style sequence

maybe they just want to know how to code that :slight_smile:

[quote quote=59795]

I’m afraid not to grasp, my request of why I see the macros only as a row of codes now, the answer would be, I read the whole post but no I understand I have understood. usually he used to see / cast etc etc. but now only a matrix lol style sequence

maybe they just want to know how to code that ????[/quote]

No, TL has advised that the BfA version of GSSE now uses strings rather than a verbose format (the usual layout we’re used to). To see the detail of the macro you will need to import it into the BfA version of GSSE. I can’t find that original thread he posted, but if you look at these two they do inform enough to get the idea:

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/svh-beta-8-0x/
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/cyms-bfa-macros/

Or I could just quote myself from page 1 post 1 of this thread.

The format changed so that a macro would import reliably on non enUS clients as well as enUS clients. It also meant that GSE used 150mb-500mb less ram on international clients and 50mb less ram on enUS clients and runs better. It also is able to import without corruption of copy/paste errors.

This is a polite reminder that if you’re going into beta with GS to upgrade your existing live client to the newer Beta 11 version found on Curseforge. For those unable to use a search function then just click here:
https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros?gameCategorySlug=addons&projectID=101161
You will see on the right hand side near the bottom it says B (for Beta)
Click that and add it to your addons folder like you would with any other addon and allow it to overwrite when asked.

Failure to do this going forward and posting that it’s only showing Spell ID’s when you edit the macro and not working will potentially have your posts re-edited to “I am an idiot” :slight_smile:

I love this. Brilliant :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone had issues with GSSE for BFA allowing edits and saves on one character but not saving edits or imports on a different character on the same account?

This is happening to me. I can save imports and make changes to all my characters except my monk. Anyone ever figure out how to fix this?

You have corrupted the storage for a class. This generally happens when you import an old format macro. The solution isnt fun but click this to go to the fix