GSE Fistweaving with Healing 7.2.5

Made a macro to heal close group members while Fistweaving… please check it out and let me know how it goes!! Thnx :slight_smile:

Sequences['MyMistFist'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Otarka",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "2213113",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm,dead]",
        "/cast Thunder Focus Tea",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm",
        "/cast Blackout Kick",
        "/cast Rising Sun Kick",
        "/cast Renewing Mist",
        "/cast Zen Pulse",
        "/cast Leg Sweep",
        "/cast Refreshing Jade Wind",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm",
        "/cast Blackout Kick",
        "/cast Rising Sun Kick",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Essence Font",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Will see if i can test it this weekend. I read Withered J’im is the world boss again. See if i can kill him again :slight_smile:

This seems to be working very well. Managed to kill Withered J’im again, so cant complain.
Will keep this one for a bit longer and try it out some more :slight_smile:

I put legsweep on a different key to give me an interrupt and i took Spirit of the Crane talent, which is a must-have for fistweaving

When do you use this macro? Questing? Dungeons?

[quote quote=50660]When do you use this macro? Questing? Dungeons?
[/quote]

who are you aksing? Im using it while questing, i havent done any dungeons yet as i dont have a lot of time on weekdays. Will try it in dungeons today and tomorrow

Sorry. Was asking the OP, but I’ll take any answers. :slight_smile:

@elfy i have to say this is one really great macro, thanks for making it

Doing some nice dps and good healing as well :slight_smile:

Have made some changes and cleaned up my macro a little, does more DPS with an alt mod for self healing. Please let me know how it goes!! @Sneakybastid Thanks for the feedback and ideas!

Sequences['MyMistFist'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.04.
  Author="Otarka",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "2213113",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm,dead]",
        "/cast Thunder Focus Tea",
        "/cast Fortifying Brew",
        "/castsequence [mod:Alt] Vivify, Enveloping Mist",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Rising Sun Kick, Spinning Crane Kick, Refreshing Jade Wind, Renewing Mist",
        "/cast Zen Pulse",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Very cool Elfy, will give this a spin this weekend. By the way, i still think Spirit of the Crane talent is mandatory for fistweavers.

@Matthew Brewer I use it in all places with another mouseover macro for target healing

Hello, Elfy, I’m thinking of leveling a Mist Weaver Monk. Could you link or add the macro you use for mouseover healing in this thread too? Or point me in the right direction. I would appreciate it, thank you. :slight_smile:

[quote quote=51875]Hello, Elfy, I’m thinking of leveling a Mist Weaver Monk. Could you link or add the macro you use for mouseover healing in this thread too? Or point me in the right direction. I would appreciate it, thank you. ???
[/quote]

here is a mouseover one
"/castsequence [@mouseover,nochanneling:Essence Font] Renewing Mist, Thunder Focus Tea, Vivify, Renewing Mist, Renewing Mist, Renewing Mist",

@Sneakybastid thnx for replying to thx10050 in the second macro I posted it also includes some mouseover healing I am working on a revised version… Btw @Sneakybastid how did you go with the revised macro?

i didnt get to play very much last weekend unfortunately. Will let you know how it does :slight_smile:

I’ve played monk, mostly brew/ww combo. Since mid MoP, I have dabbled in Fistweaving. I am about to give this a test run through questing and maybe attempt some dungeoning. 891 (little to no experience as a healer). I’ll report back.

Thanks Sneakybastid and Jason!! Can’t wait to see how you go!

I like your macro very much Elfy. You may already know i multibox 5 monks and am using 4 Brewmasters and 1 Fistweaver to do everything with and just killed Calamir (the world boss) with them with no problems at all.

No I didn’t know… thats great!! :slight_smile: Did you try it with the Refreshing Jade Wind?