GSE3 PvE/PvP 9.1 (No Combo Starvation Or Gets Stuck)

I will play soon again, and see if it needs any rework, but if you know about issues you can pm me or write here fam! Ty for liking the macro!

Ive used many macros for many different classes from this website. This is the first one I felt obligated to reply to. Hands down the best macro I’ve used. I tweaked it a tiny bit by adding a few things such as the necro cov ability. Just felt you deserved to know you did excellent work with this macro and its one of the best I’ve ever used. So big thanks to you!

1 Like

Thank you fam! It means a lot! I made the structure by trial and error on my havoc dh, then I thought ”why don’t I try to make the same structure on sub rogue since both are burst classes with abilities to spam?” And after a few hours I made it work haha. Just luck I guess, but yes it works quite well!

I haven’t tweaked it in months, so there might be ways to improve it now when you can use 2 legendaries! However, I won’t be able to play for a while so I hope it will work good enough until 10.0 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Im just starting to pvp with my sub rogue and this macro is working great. Inmediate results with my low item level. Cant wait to have better gear and completele destroy on 1vs1. Thanks a lot for the macro.
By the way where would you put Serrated Bone Spike inthe macro?

1 Like

Ty for liking it! I did make some improvements when I played a few weeks ago I think, so it should be future proof to at least the new expansion :smiley: I would just use that ability manually because arena/bgs are changing the way you play all the time so if you have it on the macro it might use it when you don’t want to fam!

1 Like

when i copy and try to load in the macro to gse nothing happens. ive deleted few macros so i got room. what am i doing wrong : P?
edit works today after rebooting the laptop!

1 Like

Oh good it works! I havent played in a few months