GSE3 PvE/PvP 9.1 (No Combo Starvation Or Gets Stuck)

Sorry sausage fingers lol meant slice and dice

1 Like

Slice and dice is automatically applied with talent fam

1 Like

So any plays for doing outlaw or assa macro? Would be great.

Like I said user error lol still love the macro and use it daily

1 Like

I tested your macro on my lvl 45 rogue but i got dann many lock ups with 5 combo points and the macro wont cast any spender.
I used it at 40ms.
Any Tips too fix this?

I wouldnt lvl up with a sub rogue, as this macro is made for lvl 60, with 45 you dont even have all the abilities

I never play them, so I will prob not do it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi there, i let the macro as is, i use number 1 for spam, and i bind eviscerate on number two. using nugcombobar addon i see on screen the number of combo points, so when i see them to be 4 or 5 i spam number 2 on keyboard.
You can delete eviscerate from macro if you want , type gse from keyb, choose this macro, then choose tab 1 and delete the word eviscerate from every tab, BUT, there is a “but”, while you are not under the effect of shadowdance, you have to spend combo points on slice abd dice & eviscerate manual.
Anyway i think hat you have to use this macro as it is, nake some bindings like Kidney shot blind cheap shot and kick toghether, best on F1 - F4 because theese keys are over the number 1 (spam button).
On first attack you have 5 combo points, either spam 2 (eviscerate), or F1 (kidney shot), then continue spam 1, again 5 combo, 2 (eviscerate) and so on…
I use unchained medallion on middle mouse button and shadowstep on upper right, so if some one stun me, very easy i click the middle button once then the upper right and i am on him again…

On upper left key on mouse i bound a macro that uses cloak of shadows and vanish at the same time, this is usefull while you are in combat, no shadowdance is active and you need a dps boost to finish the enemy, or to stay alive free from dots that will btake your stealth.

#showtooltip Vanish
/cast Vanish
/cast Cloak of Shadows

I am sorry for my Eglish, anything you need just ask me :slight_smile:

it’'s true, if the rogue is about 200 ilvl, nothing live’s this burst attack!

1 Like

Just wanted to provide some lowbie feedback: macro overall works very smoothly; I’m currently using it on a Level 39 Rogue. Had two issues though, seemingly at random: first, when I joined a new instance with the same group from before, it began to spam ‘You aren’t in a party’ or something to that effect; the second, it would randomly message me ‘Unknown Macro Option: steal’ but I couldn’t find anything related to steal as it were in the macro itself. Otherwise, very smooth! Thank you.

1 Like

Ty! This means you are either not a sub rogue or you don’t have the talents yet, or you don’t have the right talents :stuck_out_tongue: This macro is not meant for lvling but it prob works to some degree haha.

1 Like

I decided to hold off on using the macro until I had at least all of the abilities used in it; otherwise, yeah, feedback would be pointless. I am obviously missing some talents due to my current alt’s level. Thanks for letting me know this should clear up when I’m at higher levels. Again, otherwise, very smooth macro.

1 Like

Ty! I will prob try to make a PvE oriented version too some day, idk when tho

2 Likes

Waiting is becoming harder after using your awesome Vengeance DH macro can’t wait to see what you can do to this one in PVE :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! I’m currently not playing wow, but once I get my head straight I will work on it!

Hello great macro.How mod swift works? i press it but nithing for kidney shot

shift works as a modifer. just tried it.

1 Like

hi man we need your refresh macro for 2022!! :slight_smile:
we neeeed itttttttttttttttt

thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For what? Nothing has changed outside of the double legendaries coming out in a week or two lol

1 Like

go into macro and clear kinbinds under macro reset