GSE3 PvE/PvP 9.2 (No Fury Starvation And Never Gets Stuck)

Hahah damn, the other versions work?

I have no idea how to add an ability to be automatic and it only fires off to new adds/ppl. Never heard of this. You can just use it manually fam!

Once i start playing wow again, I will fix a glaive Tempest version :stuck_out_tongue:

in the macro variables part i tried this. because this is how lutechiā€™s macro use throw glaive. but it didnt fire even onceā€¦no matter what.

name: KeyRelease
/castsequence [nochanneling,exists] reset=target/ctrl Throw Glaive, null

I canā€™t know whats wrong without knowing how luts whole sequence looks like. Null is basically 0/nothing, so you can prob erase that

I will check up on that version very soon, it hasnā€™t been updated in over 4 months.

However all the other versions work, I tried them yesterday.

Also, I just made a new macro for Windwalker monk, if you are interested.

2 Likes

is the macro for nightfae or venthyr? if is for night fae how come the cov ability isnt in the macro?

1 Like

thank you for the updates and hotfixes

1 Like

Iā€™m NF but all of the versions work for all covenants, as it isnā€™t using any cov abilities

I still canā€™t figure out how to build on 3.0+! Shit is pissing me off!

I donā€™t understand, what is 3.0?

GSE 3.0 is what he/she is talking about

1 Like

Yeah I got a pm, he explained more :stuck_out_tongue: but ty for saying, if he didnt have pmed me explaining i wouldnt have known haha. Not used to ppl saying they havent updated :stuck_out_tongue:

But as i said on pm, I learned personally when going straight in and figuring out all the new commands (or in this case more like if-then-do-this conditions, loops etc). This version requires you to do a lot more research if you havenā€™t done any coding before. As iā€™ve been coding on and off for a couple of years, it didnā€™t take that long until I figured out how most of it functioned. I can try to help you, but i gotta get specific questions, as each function can have different underlying function/niches.

I dont include any nf abilities except in my windwalker/rogue macro since dh can use basically every covenant and be fine in any content, while ww especially is OP af as necro, but works as kyrian. Same with rogue, both kyrian and venthyr works.

Edit: Itā€™s a also because dh really need to think of WHEN to use NF ability, while ww/rogue just use it directly togheter with major cds.

Also it looks like you have to hold ctrl to throw glaive

Whatā€™s the talent build for this macro?

Itā€™s in the description fam, however I havenā€™t played 9.2 so the talents might have to change

I tried the macros 1 and 3 but doesnt work (dont cast demonā€™s bite) anyone having this problem?

Weird, idk maybe you have too fast ms on your macro, do you use it on 30ms and do you use the same script as me? I have posted the script im using