GSE3 PvE/PvP 9.2 (No Fury Starvation And Never Gets Stuck)

It is, only, chaos strike + demons bite in version 3. You have modifiers for eye beam, meta and bd if you want it on a modifier. So all this time all of you whom said version 3 isn’t working, haven’t even checked my post where I litteraly say what abilities is being fired off automatically in respective version? If you want everything to be fired off automatically, the only version you ever want to use is version 1.

2 Likes

Blade Dance should only be used on 3 or more targets. Any less and thats a troll move. I wouldn’t take any macro seriously that has blade dance spam in it. Eye beam I feel should be on a seperate keybind as well as Meta resets the cooldown for Eye Beam, you dont want it wasted in the macro firing off at random.

Overall it is great that the author is giving us Version 3. With the 3rd version keeping things more manual so we can maximize our DPS, but still keep, the other version simple for the people who just want to spam one button.

1 Like

Yes it’s 3 targets outside meta, 2 on meta! After the buffs to bd we might actually use it on 2 outside meta or even 1 depending on how much they are buffing the ability itself. Rn they have only buffed the conduit for the dot and introduced a softcap. Hopefully in 9.1.5 they buff it more, same with Chaos/Annihilation, since it’s still way lower dps than a rogue or any caster except maybe ele sham :stuck_out_tongue:

Question! Was looking and I cannot see how to swap between the versions? New to GSE so I dont know if its tied to talent selection or not. Thank you!

You got a main page called configuration, there you can choose default version 1-4, click save on what version you want to have default.

the way you set this up explaining updates and information is EXCELLANT and i , even tho a veteran player, with 13 toons all talent builds etc, I am a nood at macros. So thanks for the clarification and what is happening and making it simple for the simple minded of macro efficiency understanding to get.:wink: 5* amigo.

1 Like

Ty fam for your feedback! It means a lot to me! Feel free to pm or write here if you have any improvements on your mind or if you just have question/s!

Version 3 have Demo blades in it, but why isnt in recommend talents?

It’s because I was changing version 4, it should be Demon’s bite in version 3. I hate this about changing different versions and talents haha.

Ok so i just change it by myself.
Thanks dude, still love your macro.

1 Like

Ty fam, will improve it more if i can!

Hi @Curliuni,

thanks for your good work. I’ve got a question- in the first version when you look at the macro, there’s a row addressing Demon Blades, however it is not picked in the proposed talents for this version. Is this intended? The macro won’t work if Demon Blades is left in the sequence.

pvp version not working for me. getting 5-8 sec gaps after 4-5 spells.

see talents are listed as Version 4: PvP Build;Talents: 332X231 but its 332X331 in macro.

When you switch talents, that can happen sometimes, if you see demon blades, replace it with demon’s bite

You are then not using the latest version

Always update macro to the latest, i havent updated it in a while, but when i do it’s quite often, sometimes multiple times per day to make it better. Right now before I left wow it was working very very well.

Hey man, Thank you very much for your macros, can you help please with one with a bit different talents? i’m used to run 11311X1, with Glaive Tempest, will apreciate your help

2 Likes

I am having tons of fun in pvp and in pve with the automated demonic version. I would like to add in a throw glaive and fel eruption to it. But both of them should work in Lutechi’s style. Would not trigger again without changing targets i guess. It would help a lot for ranged pulls in pve. and in arena/bg for snares and stuns. Problem is i do not know how i would add these without breaking anything or dropping performance/dps a lot. So help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Version 1 does not work after the update

low DMG

2 Likes

Is it still broken any update?