GSE3 PvE/PvP 9.2 (No Fury Starvation And Never Gets Stuck)

version 3 should use demons bite, sometimes when you change the macro on one version it changes on the other (when changing talents and saving)

I donā€™t know what can be the problem, might be a bug or a patch breaking it, ill look into it

Edit: I just realized you said version 3, that version only uses chaos strike and demons bite, no eye beam

I havenā€™t added any cov abilities into the macro, what version is it? if its version 3, then its no problem, version 3 only uses chaos strike and demons bite

Anyone else getting error of not being able to copy and paste any macro after new update?

nope. everything been working the same still.

Hey Mate,

I donā€™t know if anyone noticed that there is a bug or glitch between Demonā€™s Bite and Demon Blades. If you switch Talent, Demonā€™s Bite remaining as Demon Blades and causes the whole Macro to be Locked Up. So you either pick PVE or PVP to use on a Separate Macro. Otherwise, this Macro is locked up and stuck.

ISo, itā€™s best to create 2 different macro one for PVE and the other for PVP,

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Read my common below. There is a glitch with Demonā€™s Bite

i adresses this just a few comment above, there is nothing you can do about it except making two entitely different macros, which I wont :stuck_out_tongue:

Also this just happens if you use v3 then switch to v4 or vice versa WHILE you have changed demons bite or demons blade WITHOUT CHANGING IT BACK to the corresponding ability for which version you want to use.

Hey Mate,

I know right, me too. I donā€™t know when they will fix that bug or Never will until DL release. I hope they donā€™t screw up DH in DL. Btw, I created two version of DH Macro, one for PVE and one for PVP. Work perfectly fine :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

did not find the pvp macro (can you tell me where it is

Version 4 of his macro is PVP

1 Like

did not find the pvp macro (can you tell me where it is

I canā€™t find it, can you give me a link

I donā€™t have it. This is @Curliuni Thread. it is in his macro version 4 :slight_smile:

1 Like