GSE3 PvE/PvP 9.2 (No Fury Starvation And Never Gets Stuck)

GSE is updating like every 12h now, so i wouldnt be suprised if it broke the macros, but for me its working well

I have changed it a bit now, idk why it wasn’t working as intended before, but try now

Btw there is a typo on the 2nd to last block. It says “Chaos Strik”.

1 Like

Hi guys,

now it works perfectly thanks !!!

1 Like

Ty for telling me, it’s fixed now!

It might have been the new format (since the new update), but np fam! Oh, there’s a typo on the last block btw, so either fix that or get the new version that i posted :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, can you add another macro for this talents 3-3-2-3-3-2-2 TOP warcraftlogs DH using on this moment

1 Like

I want to add this modifier but have no idea where to put in the new UI. And suggestions?

/cast [mod:shift,@player] Metamorphosis

I will redesign the whole macro today, anyhow, it doesn’t matter where you put it as it wont fire it off until you use shift + macro button

1 Like

@ Curliuni Thank you for your great work!

1 Like

I updated ver 1, it should be better now, but there’s something with eye beam after you have manually entered metamorphosis, that it sometimes doesn’t fire right away (depending on when you use manual meta). I have no idea how to fix this, but it’s better than before anyway.

I will look into it! I have never played with this stuff but, I will do my best!

I doesn’t seem to matter where I stick this code in the Macro. It has only successfully fired off once. I like your macro, but I also like to drop meta mid-fights with the modifier and not take my eyes off the fight. Is there a way you can figure out an optimum placement for this?

/cast [mod:shift,@player] Metamorphosis
1 Like

try the box at the very bottom

1 Like

Yes at the very bottom, I’ve never used mods so i thought you could have it in the middle section, but as james harris says, you should prob have it on the very bottom box

I have made a momentum build now, it does a lot of dmg compared to demonic, so ty for that! I will put you as the inspiration up in my post :smiley:

Hi there

This new version seems to lock up quite a bit on mine now.

I am using V1 as well

Thanks

Try it now, I changed it, it broke today too.

w8 what adibags can break macros? ive been using it alongside gse and didnt have any trouble yet
 gonna give it a try, really want to test the momentum build

It breaks my gse every time, maybe not this GSE (3), ill try later :stuck_out_tongue: The momentum build is very barebone atm, idk if i can make it better but ill try