Havoc Reborn

Hi guys, first time user here.

I seem to have massive problems editing the macro. Here is what i want to do, and what happens.

I want to remove blur and Nemesis from the rotations.

By removing blur on key release or removing the first row “/cast [nochanneling,combat] Nemesis” in the sequence the macro ONLY casts eye beam and chaos nova. i have literally tried a million diffrent ways to edit this. can someone please assist.

(maby even post an import with the working code with the changes)

Chees, and thanks in advance :slight_smile:

It’s not either of our fault. GSE 2.3.03 has a bug that is altering our spell list. 2.3.04 is out now with the fix. Go grab it and give it a shot.

hi I have a problem with your macro when I use the macro is in the macro itself automatically blade dance and chaosstrike to deathsweeper and destruction but as soon as I am out of the meta it stays that way he does not use chaosstrike and blade dance

can you help pls

sry for my bad english

I have to say for me this macro is a work of art. It works very well with my play style and it’s obviously been well thought out. Thanks for providing us with it and I hope you update it with any changes blizz throw at the class!

[quote quote=61954]hi I have a problem with your macro when I use the macro is in the macro itself automatically blade dance and chaosstrike to deathsweeper and destruction but as soon as I am out of the meta it stays that way he does not use chaosstrike and blade dance
can you help pls
sry for my bad english[/quote]

This is a bug in GSE 2.3.03. Be sure to update to GSE 2.3.04 which was updated explicitly to fix this issue.

Macro works well enjoying the courser feature on the rushing. tested with a tank geared 204 in dps achieving stable 3k dps

dqeVdaalsv3cqYUir9lcnma1Xezzu4zKIPrkDnkQTHK8nKY4qQoNOADsfUhsk(hsknqIIoOuLfciEirPMirLlsISrksJeiojj0kLk6LefMPuj3eiTtI8taPgkq1sjjEkOPkkBLemwIsEla3vPAVO(lfXGHCyvwmjPhd1KjvUSWMjQ6ZkLrtWPL0RLk1SvYTLODt1VrmCK44aLLlLNtPPR46sy7Ku9DskJhjvDEPQwpsQSFvnN4mwkXqLKLjG0tbGw2M0tof6jjBLKJLm4mgcsSOSQE3muygk2oefvJO26OU(LhUrSkJjLIYtAfLwXHqPIffo1jyGQfQsAUidZUv4JLHjnjQ1iLyyVIrG0yOsupyxR6NGmbpAHtw6cgc65f3srFIM6HpvIZaHHYfYFfRHLsme0d3ikenBL4woJLsCglLyOi(SZJa4eSW5ESQ(2(Jmmtp3aywYGHI4ZopcGtWcN7XQ6B7pkrNU28CwsddfXNDEeaNGfo3Jv132FukNoWjnSKwgkIp7ydWkchhpcGtWcN7XQ6B7pkrLbTCT6FuIkdA5AzjZmueF2XgGveooEeaNGfo3Jv132FuIkddTA0)OevggA1WsuXqr8zNhbWjyHZ9yv9T9hLOLdSzAmugrFvIvC2GZyPedfXNDEeaNGfo3Jv130JjLQEZ(Js50ntpNhg2fHqPRAzDyidbNyhqpCJWz8Wq4eumTWXtL4me8wL0QtFgM1QE3XKyGWWSw17ogdgime8wa6HBeoJhgkJOp4TWA5mwkXqX5ABXeEu2)raCIW1k3bOloD7SKbdfXNDSbyfHJJh9OwyJHAMRTfZJEuIU5KHg9pYlwlwsddfXNDSbyfHJJhbOKORJBn6Dcw4CpwvFB)rPC60Y1O)rPCZatZGL0Yqr8zNhbOKORdOqv(rVmPSU(rtpMuQ6n7pkLN0AqJhE4HHqkbwr5yjZ0OXqfXeNHmeKyrHHkjlta5uNGnPNo1phh6(ovPWF0npIoWLwL)ovi8Tq(I1JujMwCJOPX6rQuyfEeMuQk5rQvhHh1RRmL)obnMRK0OiqSv7JSZ56Q(2JQ(JOSoC8i1QJWJGGOOPzkZdpmdaUsage Information
EX_Havoc_Advanced
Run at 80ms.
Vengeful Retreat/Fel Rush combo with ALT.
Metamorphosis standing in place with SHIFT.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Metamorphosis, Throw Glaive, Vengeful Retreat, Fel Rush

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Immolation Aura, Chaos Nova, Chaos Strike

KeyRelease: Blur

Here is a test macro for a more reduced and compact format. Run this one at 80ms, give or take. It should net the same if not slightly higher numbers than my OP macro. If this works, it should also be easier to customize it for your personal needs.

It also has a more “advanced” ALT command, letting you Veng Retreat and Fel Rush within the macro just by holding it down. It will 85% of the time work as intended, though if you let up on the key too soon, or an ability like Blade Dance or Chaos Nova is in the queue when you press it, you might execute those out of range of your target.

Please let me know how well this test macro works for you guys.

[quote quote=61988]dqeVdaalsv3cqYUir9lcnma1Xezzu4zKIPrkDnkQTHK8nKY4qQoNOADsfUhsk(hsknqIIoOuLfciEirPMirLlsISrksJeiojj0kLk6LefMPuj3eiTtI8taPgkq1sjjEkOPkkBLemwIsEla3vPAVO(lfXGHCyvwmjPhd1KjvUSWMjQ6ZkLrtWPL0RLk1SvYTLODt1VrmCK44aLLlLNtPPR46sy7Ku9DskJhjvDEPQwpsQSFvnN4mwkXqLKLjG0tbGw2M0tof6jjBLKJLm4mgcsSOSQE3muygk2oefvJO26OU(LhUrSkJjLIYtAfLwXHqPIffo1jyGQfQsAUidZUv4JLHjnjQ1iLyyVIrG0yOsupyxR6NGmbpAHtw6cgc65f3srFIM6HpvIZaHHYfYFfRHLsme0d3ikenBL4woJLsCglLyOi(SZJa4eSW5ESQ(2(Jmmtp3aywYGHI4ZopcGtWcN7XQ6B7pkrNU28CwsddfXNDEeaNGfo3Jv132FukNoWjnSKwgkIp7ydWkchhpcGtWcN7XQ6B7pkrLbTCT6FuIkdA5AzjZmueF2XgGveooEeaNGfo3Jv132FuIkddTA0)OevggA1WsuXqr8zNhbWjyHZ9yv9T9hLOLdSzAmugrFvIvC2GZyPedfXNDEeaNGfo3Jv130JjLQEZ(Js50ntpNhg2fHqPRAzDyidbNyhqpCJWz8Wq4eumTWXtL4me8wL0QtFgM1QE3XKyGWWSw17ogdgime8wa6HBeoJhgkJOp4TWA5mwkXqX5ABXeEu2)raCIW1k3bOloD7SKbdfXNDSbyfHJJh9OwyJHAMRTfZJEuIU5KHg9pYlwlwsddfXNDSbyfHJJhbOKORJBn6Dcw4CpwvFB)rPC60Y1O)rPCZatZGL0Yqr8zNhbOKORdOqv(rVmPSU(rtpMuQ6n7pkLN0AqJhE4HHqkbwr5yjZ0OXqfXeNHmeKyrHHkjlta5uNGnPNo1phh6(ovPWF0npIoWLwL)ovi8Tq(I1JujMwCJOPX6rQuyfEeMuQk5rQvhHh1RRmL)obnMRK0OiqSv7JSZ56Q(2JQ(JOSoC8i1QJWJGGOOPzkZdpmdaUsage Information EX_Havoc_Advanced Run at 80ms. Vengeful Retreat/Fel Rush combo with ALT. Metamorphosis standing in place with SHIFT.
This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.
Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority KeyPress: Metamorphosis, Throw Glaive, Vengeful Retreat, Fel Rush Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Immolation Aura, Chaos Nova, Chaos Strike KeyRelease: Blur
Here is a test macro for a more reduced and compact format. Run this one at 80ms, give or take. It should net the same if not slightly higher numbers than my OP macro. If this works, it should also be easier to customize it for your personal needs. It also has a more “advanced” ALT command, letting you Veng Retreat and Fel Rush within the macro just by holding it down. It will 85% of the time work as intended, though if you let up on the key too soon, or an ability like Blade Dance or Chaos Nova is in the queue when you press it, you might execute those out of range of your target. Please let me know how well this test macro works for you guys.[/quote]

looks great but feels a bit clunky because when it uses vr he stays still for to long before he uses fr.

• @60 ms
  • raddons and kil’jaeden’s(gives me more dps than other legendarys)
  • 228 eqquipped (230)
  • 2.9 - 3k dps without using meta and alt modifier

dqu)daalOQBbIYUOk6xOQHbLCmrTmu5zKW0qrxteTnjX3avJteoNiTojvDpse9psKAGubDqvOfcI8qQatKkvxKQWgvbgjuPtsf1kLu5LKOAMQGUjuXojPFcIQHcLAPuHEkstvk2kvKXsIYBbP7ck7L4VuPmyGdRQftL4XiMmvPltzZqHpRIgnkDAP61ujnBv62sPDl8BidhfoUK0YL45KA6kUov12HI(oimEseoVKY6jrY(vAjlnIAwOEOm3W9OtqUdC7O7oDu1bE4UOYjncfx7Y42dxfk7mm01ZZdbcI7Ru1AFsbP9KGA5Xav8B18dIrNWZ(yIiqwXCbvcEH28xlgTqZkYknxol0J(dlQiupuIQFPhpRdX2kwGUEnHIZh()15yScMwmDuiqsOUBy8(3ruZcfNNuqozfDhfAPruZsJOMfkp51ZcGgic7hHD7XjSfWLmrkhwIkNq5jVE0wvFli2cGgic7hHD7XjSfKtKGzAk(fKRWbpLPOQqO8KxpARQVfeBbqdeH9JWU94e2cYPjWkRa)cYv4GNYuuzkuEYRhTv13cITaObIW(ry3ECcBbz4PyLeo(fKRWbpLPOMuO8KxplaAGiSFe2ThNWwqUch8uMIAfHYtE9OTQ(wqSfanqe2pc72JtylixHJJPc8lixHJJPcHInsp48KcsAKrOhIqmoS32hHkuLB1C0U2RnPruZcLN86zbqdeH9JWU94epb16YpWwqonrYePYiuLB1WUyAT0iQzHYpF50glS2AlaAGy)slmOET3lmrLtO8KxpARQVfeBblOyABuY5lN2SGfKtKmZPa)cc)7vuviuEYRhTv13cITaOTiV1)3bFGiSFe2ThNWwqonb8uf4xqonjwW5evMcLN86zbqBrERNY2XyW7qg3VMvWtqTU8dSfKtZm5GlJqBk9WvBYcKeAtPhUAdNajHIDXW5jfK0iJqPJX4a)GmDuiuSlDuPp1KrgHszyeNDxutchUqDMGcHkuCTldH6HYCd3hteXTJEX8dI5DRZr)yb)Safy1QxaQSaiy)XW0klacuXv9cWavwqnKVNBDozXPHH)DboAtX(H)a7Uah91SlGGADbTai6d7coEyJNBD4yZ3Ikmyr6UEb65dV94Cb9ybmUpXwae9HDbuCD(GgpLrgraaUsage Information
EX_Havoc_Advanced
Run at 30ms or whatever works for you.
Vengeful Retreat/Fel Rush combo with ALT.
Metamorphosis standing in place with SHIFT.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Metamorphosis, Throw Glaive, Vengeful Retreat, Fel Rush

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Chaos Nova, Eye Beam, Immolation Aura, Demon’s Bite, Chaos Strike

KeyRelease: Blur

New test, try this one. Works much much better for me. Also run it faster, as fast as you are comfortable with.

OP updated with final version of the streamlined macro. DPS increase, though YMMV depending on macro speed. Also, Vengeful Retreat and Fel Rush are now on ALT, allowing you to use them if you like.

thankyou Enix with this new advanced macro im maintaining 4.5 at 245 ilvl

however i have just noticed it seems to hang up on immolation aura. but possibly just the graphic for the macro button? will investigate

I have just uploaded a new macro to the OP that fixes the hanging issue. Delete whatever you have and grab this one.

tyvm :slight_smile:

The 07/26/18 EX_Havoc_Advanced macro is pretty freaking amazing. It casts perfectly. Well done!

What Macro Speed do you recommend now? Still 30ms?

It’s what I use. I’d start there if you want to find a different number.

Great macro Enix
Will this be good with new expansion?

That’s the idea. I’m sure I’ll be making adjustments as we go along.

my icons glitches but i think thats more an issue at my end. macro still pounds out the dps.