Havoc Reborn

My DH is Fresh 110 so gears are pretty much low expect new gears/weapona from darkshore WQs rewards. Went through heroic dungeon, everyone in group has high gears than me yet my dps was top than all of them. I guess that was probably from aoe with trash. but only 2 or 3 bosses out of rest of bosses I got to top.

I forgot to mention that I use AHK with 120 set. Im using Details! addon so Im not sure if details are still bugged or not.

I will test again once bfa release because nobody raid anymore in my guild till bfa launch =/

Don’t worry, you’ll get used to the top of the meters as a DH.

Gear for haste and versatility right now, they’ll do all the magic you need.

[quote quote=62451]Don’t worry, you’ll get used to the top of the meters as a DH.
Gear for haste and versatility right now, they’ll do all the magic you need.[/quote]

Will do!, Thanks for advices :slight_smile:

Okay, guys. Good news and bad news.

Good news is that I have found what appears to be a permanent fix to the Immolation Aura bug until it gets fixed in-game proper.

Bad news is that you would need to know what to edit in the macro in order to use it.

duKfhaWjIumlPu3sjQAxef(fKAyePYXerldG6zeLmnIe6AIABejQVjf04i16Kc8pIemqIu1bLcTqa1dbQMirvxueSrIIgja5KasRKOuVKiLMPsuUPsKDse)KijnuayPsr9uPAQIKRsKiBfqmwIK6Tsj3vjSxq)fanykDyvTycpg1KLCzv2mYNfPgnv50q8ALKztvDBGSBO(nvgUsQJlcTCfpxPMofxhs2orLVlfz8ejX5bkRxjQmFH9tYWKWuqjjH9eKAacOgbIufCa2O8aPrjGNG8qjagMc2b05V2hbVc29mM17gGgDtUM8)LdmqppUTmyhi0KBqbAJ24wJWO9E5C8YpNWny0WEQ3)WMnSNuwjLcaozsyVrugp3a7jivs8he87j9a4Md78Rd2x6XOEFGIn3i3Hniomeyyx(JEu(gOKKWoGo)1WEcsnab0lNJbyJLCpMVsj7MrHv23OSYs6aTvw3OSn59MtUBu2MCZQTYsUrzbZHsgkzdKdN(iu(kBZNzU3GwMNVY2mQTNYYoqcNY2eIXtzBCzPKHs2lDMhKBw752iBLDBECHGtRSiyLDT)ZNY2eIXtz7acOYmLmG9(6JbQ8qj5g2qyhOSdd7W(sppoGCZgXH3WuqjjHPGssc7btuv)teA2hHxfJY2c7yVhJpFeC62SdK4nlu2e8Ltkbuac8pjbgLX4WjLoOead7btuv)teA(3M9LiQdZxmkBWeLZvXCWeLZmNZTWo27X4ZhbNUn7ajEZIyIrzdMiTwiQkyI0AHOkG9)6uw5FmFXetBLnyI0AHOQGjsRfIQa37DBLTBgKvxmXaLilypyIQ6FIqZ)2SVerDy(IrzdMOCUkMdMOCM5CUf2XEpgF(i40lIjgLnyI0AHOQGjsRfIQsaStzb(EqXetBLnyI0AHOQGjsRfIQa37DBLTBgKvxmXaLifH9GjQQ)jcn)BZ(se1H5lgLnyIY5QyoyIYzMZ5wyh79y85JGtViMyu2GjsRfIQcMiTwiQkbWoLf47bftmTv2GjsRfIQcMiTwiQcCV3Tv2UzqwDXedusg2dMOQ(Ni08Vn7lruhMVyu2GjkNRI5GjkNzoNBHDS3JXNpcoDB2bs8MfXeJYgmrATquvWeP1crvG79UTYkXj3htmTv2GjsRfIQcMiTwiQcCV3Tv2UzqwDXeduIug2dMOQ(Ni08VnXOSbtKwlevfmr5mZ5ClSJ9Em(8rWPxeJYgmrATquf4EVBRSDZGS6IjgOKgc7btuv)teA(3Myu2GjsRfIQcMOCM5CUf2XEpgF(i40lIrzdMiTwiQcCV3Tv2UzqwDXeduIg2dMOQ(Ni08Vn7lruhMVyu2GjkNRI5GjkNzoNBHDS3JXNpco9IyIrzdMiTwiQkyI0AHOk5pqoS0SvwGrmxmX0wzdMiTwiQkyI0AHOk5pqoS0SvwGrmxmXa7aWTnl984GPGgyFzo36LHacXa7WU0EG185F)(GPGgyVBU1YefMniomSdGbXnigWG9udcE1zscbg2L2dmam3EdtbLKe2dMOQ(Ni0MFsFMdFGalgLTf259dOfTQ7Rfqjag2dMOQ(Ni08Vn7lruhMVyu2GjkNRI5GjkNzoNBbYvn49nTXo27X4ZhbNErmXOSbtKwlevfmrATqufqoC6Jq5RSnFM5EtmX0wzdMiTwiQkyI0AHOkzE(kBZO2EXeduISG9GjQQ)jcn)BtmkBWeP1crvbtuoZCo3cKRAq3dHmTL(1(py30MDGeVzrmkBWeP1crvlDMhKBw752i7yIbAGDam3sppoykOb2tni4vNbWqGHgObAGgiea

This is the macro. It’s my very best version of EX_Havok_Advanced for me. No other iteration gives me more DPS than this version right here. Even if you are a new 110 (because I used this macro naked) it won’t starve and will produce the best DPS you can currently do. If you do starve with this, I am forced to believe it is something else, like not actually starving (it’s okay to spend all your Fury, you’re supposed to and then build it back up again), or it was the macro hanging from using IA.

Now, here’s the hard part. This macro won’t work for you. Not without editing the first line in the main body.

/click [nochanneling,combat] ElvUI_Bar1Button10

This is the line you are going to need to edit. This line is literally pressing a button on your hotbar. In this case, it’s pressing the number 0 button on bar 1, as seen when using ElvUI.

You are going to need to use the command /fstack command to see what the name of the button you are placing IA on is called. It can be called ActionButton3, or MultiActionButton8, or if you have an addon that changes your UI, like in my case, ElvUI_BarXButtonX.

If you feel like you can do this, you should try this macro and make this edit. It fixes everything.

Those of you that try, I can offer some support, but like I just mentioned above, I will likely have no idea what your game client is calling whatever button you place IA on. You will need to figure that part out on your own with the /fstack command.

Please let me know how this works for you.

Thanks Enix. Will give this a whirl after getting home from work today.

[Edit]
The Macro doesn’t lock up and works great now! Immo Aura is coming off cooldown pretty much consistently. Hopefully Blizzard fixes this soon and the macro can be a lot more elegant. Cheers for the awesome Macro!

Hello Enix.
EDIT 3. Finally got it to work correctly.
Good job ty

Not working for me.

Oh well.

I am having no problems with the macro at all, on the Raider dummy in the class hall I am holding at 4130 after four minuets

I got it, i’m amazed i did
thanks lol

Grats on those that got it working. Glad it does.

@FunkyPants, what’s not working?

I am having an issue where GSE refuses to save the click line in the macro. Any ideas?

Muito Obrigado

When you posted this question in the “Gnome Sequencer for Idiots – Ask and you will be answered” thread or asked in Discord what answer was given?

ive been trying to figure this out all morning but its not working forme :*(

i don’t know what the deal is with my gse today but its not letting me edit or amend any macros

[quote quote=62527]

I am having an issue where GSE refuses to save the click line in the macro. Any ideas?

When you posted this question in the “Gnome Sequencer for Idiots – Ask and you will be answered” thread or asked in Discord what answer was given?[/quote]

It’ll stay white because it’s not calling a spell. But it’s saved. If you can close GSE and reopen it and the button name you gave it remains, it’s all good.

Everything works fine except that ‘‘Blade Dance’’ activates several times but after a few minutes it does not activate

Good Day Everyone!

Enix, I tried this new macro as is (I also use ElvUI), and it was still getting hung on auto attacks pretty often, even though IA was firing correctly. I then set an AHK script for repeating the button at 30ms, and it worked extremely well. After 2 hours of testing now, I sincerely believe a large portion of my problems with your macro were from manual key pressing. I have one 5 minute session where I saw 2 very small stutters, but they cleared up and may 1.4 seconds. Excellent work, a superb macro.

All of this is to say, I think I prefer manually spamming the key, sadly. Is there a way I can convert your beautiful macro to be a manual one? Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks again to Enix for the great macro and support, and thanks to the community for contributing to something excellent!

[quote quote=62536]
All of this is to say, I think I prefer manually spamming the key, sadly. Is there a way I can convert your beautiful macro to be a manual one?[/quote]

You flatter me, good sir.

GSE has a record feature that can catch your keypresses. You could use that to build your ideal rotation and make it into a macro.

Or, make a long form one where everything is in a /cast by itself with what you want most at the top and work your way down. I think those are you best shots.

[quote quote=62527]

When you posted this question in the “Gnome Sequencer for Idiots – Ask and you will be answered” thread or asked in Discord what answer was given?[/quote]

OK, I will bite. I don’t generally check the GSE for Idiots section, is that where you hang out mostly and are you as helpful? I have used plenty of other author macros (and indeed, many of Enix’s ones) and only have a problem with this specific macro, why would I not ask the question here? Also, why would I want discord, I am looking for agreement?

Enix,
thanks for the additional information, however the /click line doesn’t appear at all. I type it (not copying from the site) press save, then reopen and it’s no longer there. Will shutdown all other addons when I am back to make sure its not a conflict with them.

[quote quote=62544]
Enix, thanks for the additional information, however the /click line doesn’t appear at all. I type it (not copying from the site) press save, then reopen and it’s no longer there. Will shutdown all other addons when I am back to make sure its not a conflict with them.[/quote]

GSE not saving tends to be an addon shared space issue. You are on the right track about trying with some addons off, especially if any addons are throwing errors at all. Though I haven’t had this issue, others have and found solutions there.

Generally whenever I experience something wonky I /reload and try again. That command forces a refresh of all data, even more than a simple log off/log on would or even a restart.

Discord was mentioned because we have a Discord server (link in the upper right of every page) and we have a GSE bugs channel there. Myself and other authors, moderators and admins are active all over that server, so help is not far off.