( High Dps ) Ozy's Balance Druid Single target Dps M+ & Raid

you could do a separate macro aoe thanks.

Hey Ozzy, I took your advice and I am seeing a great improvement in my DPS, you were correct after all,
thank you for your time and suggestions.

1 Like

i am glad that macro useful for you

Finally decided to give your macro a try and was more than satisfied :smiley:
LFR Hero, think at 427ilvl it simmed around 39k dps.

Current sim on Raidbots

I did add Stellar Flare to macro as Krille mentioned and seems to do fine for now.

1 Like

I modified and optimized for you macro with STELLAR FLARE…DEFAULT VERSION 2 for it. check out have fun. Talents 1XXX231

dquEfaWjqPAwuLDbk4xizyG0XiAzc9mrmnPCnezBOqFtKmocDoiToqrUhsLbckPdIOYcLWdrkmrqL6IqGnck0hjOYibvYjbv4LqqZeuLBIOSte(jOQgksPLIu1tvmvjARGs5RGIASifDwqjwlbfVLQQ7svzVQ(lOIgmWHHAXIupMktgfDzsBgc9zcmAevDAu61OGzlvDBqSBj9BrnCcYXHOwUGNJQPt56sLTtqPZdrwpbvTFL(YxEc5h4lmWcSpWzb8HpzWcCoLNi(YpKHDHmSPboBUYF5jKV8eYpuom3wqkrgt1or8dLdZTfaZ4qGnhwqgXfGG(UQEIKpuom3wqeLXiuXt0(q5WCJRi3PvNUGfeuUA0z4Ga1OCziPX2cwGefkQyZBbsuOOInVfirHIk28waAsdA8eK(q5WCJRi3PvNUGfeuUA0z4Ga1OCziPX2cwGeTjjL4TajAtskXBbs0MKuI3cKOnjPeVfiIgLFGxole8yHWAF(ugyRmOM8fFGlfZ8fFiuhdV4tH2Bp9h6zRcKV4dTzUrg2fYV82NXuHGXUQZyZ1pJICNwnwC)heQirV2RyU(Yti)q5WCBbPezmv72NYaBLb1IV4dcvKOnOC(lpH8dLHdcutRkeKwG)AM84aeF(zQyM(or8dLdZTf4hwrm764EmvmtFlicTj2orYhkhMBlWFnJyoaX3cInrsINO9HYH52c8djZeMixV5Bbs0wmMCcsFOCyUXvK70QtxWcckxn6mCqGAlybIOrP3cqtAqJElO213F7d9SvbXx8H2Gsg2fYV82hAKHKgBV42jIV8eYpuom3wqkrgt1or8dLdZTfaZ4qGnhwqgXfGG(UQEIKpuom3wqeLXiuXt0(q5WCJRi3PvNUGfeuUA0z4Ga1OCziPX2cwGefkQyZBbsuOOInVfirHIk28waAsdA8eK(q5WCJRi3PvNUGfeuUA0z4Ga1OCziPX2cwGeTjjL4TajAtskXBbs0MKuI3cKOnjPeVfiIgLElicnM0s9bE5SqWJfcR95dnYqsJTx8bUumZx8HqDm8IpfAV90FONTkq(IpLb2kdQjFXNYaBLb1IV4dcvKOx7vmxF5jKFOCyUTGuImMQD7ZyQqWyx1zS56NrrUtRglU)d9SvbXx8bHks0guo)LNq(HYWbbQPvfcslWFntECaIp)mvmtFNi(HYH52c8dRiMDDCpMkMPVfeH2eBNi5dLdZTf4VMrmhG4BbXMijXt0(q5WCBb(HKzctKR38TajAlgtobPpuom34kYDA1PlybbLRgDgoiqTfSar0O0BbOjnOrVfeHgtAP8wqTRV)2hAdkzyxi)YBFOnZnYWUq(L3UD7tjUxRg)JKM0KMXO8dCRiI76Tte)GGkI5GtPrgIqydNMTN1q6fFgHuhCa3Nqcn(HCDg5ZHpWx4rc25FeUbbWMg4S56Nim0GHy7dz4AhUhoQMgewTAS56lUD7h
OZY’S_BOOMY_ST
Talents 1XXX221

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.24.

• The Default macro is 2
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Moonfire, Moonkin Form, Sunfire, Celestial Alignment, Rebirth

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Starsurge, Heart Essence, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire

KeyRelease: Starsurge

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Moonfire, Moonkin Form, Sunfire, Celestial Alignment, Stellar Flare, Rebirth

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Starsurge, Heart Essence, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Stellar Flare, Sunfire

KeyRelease: Starsurge

2 Likes

Hi for me i’m cast stellar flare and only that

hi…relog game or /reload

1 Like

I tried this macro lvling starting from lvl 20 and dam it made me look like I’m a pro ! In dungeons I been mostly number 1 on Dps meter hands down great macro

1 Like

431 itlvl 28-32k burst 48k dropping fast… but this macro is a copy of Tiggis macro back in the old days!

who is tiggis? its not anyone’s macro…made it from sim bot’s rotation

1 Like

Changed a few things around with neck major/minor and Azerite traits set for single target Patchwerk fight

Simc DPS 43,199.0
Macro DPS with Stellar Flare 40,500.2 BIG ingame /SALUTE Ozy :smiley:

Stats
20% Crit
22% Haste
30% Mastery
5% Versatility
Talents: 1323331

Neck
Major: Condensed Life-Force 1
Minor: Essence of the Focusing Iris 3
Minor: The Crucible of Flame 4

1 Like

Ive noticed it doesnt fire off Stellar Flare, actually it does but it fires off all the time. Nevermind lol all i had to do is reload and worked.

Actually not bad considering ur using a rank 1 major essence that sets you back ALOT if u have vision of perfection you could always try to sim it also i recommend playing starlord nets u way more dmg as incarn isnt that good rn

I simmed it with essences and that setup was supposedly best setup for highest dps. I usually use starlord over incarnation, was playing around to see if there was any marginal difference in dps.

Would love to get my hands on VOP, but have not run mecha yet.

Hi,
first thx for the great macro, second maybe a stupid question, this is the single macro that you use in raids and mythics or you use another macro for AOE. THX!

Hey,not using AoE macro…no need macro for AoE

1 Like

Thanks for the awesome macro. I am legally blind and this macro makes it much easier for me to enjoy playing. Kudos!

1 Like

Great macro. Leveling up a druid with balance and it is working great. Thank you for posting it.

1 Like

15.01.2020 FRESH DUMMY TEST -UNBUFF

1 Like

Oh oh Ozy, i can see numbers above another dummy! :smiley: