High parse BM hunter 8.3 UPDATED 90k+ dps 29 JULY 20

rule no1 NEVER use ask mr robot it sucks

USE raidbotts

2 Likes

by the looks of it ask mr robot is telling him to use the wrong essences and for 470 ilvl should be doing a lot more than 50k he is doing some thing wrong

hey testing it and looks nice but its there a way to do aoe?

/cast [mod:Ctrl] Multi-Shot add it into the keypress part of the macro

tk u for the reply , i was tinking something like that but was not sure.
Will test now =)

i must be doing something wrong i’m ading it to keypress
but doest work with any of the mods i tryed shift and alt + it makes the macro not cast revive

check your key binds in game and change them

Hey McElroy i have a aoe i dont think its the best yet but here it is

d8Z5haWyihwYlvsSlsv0RrjptrZuQWDvHMnk1Pb6MQi)skFteEos7eXEP2TkTFs(jPk1WufJtQ0ajvLHkIgmQgouCqLq9wvWXe1XHsKfcLAPqLwSiTCapuQONsSmfwhPk0evczQsvtwv10fUOsKoNQYLb9oLG2iucBvjIntQs2ouI6JKQGzPK6ZqfFNuvnsLOMgPmAOKUUkQtQe4wkjDnuCEsLTPkDBOQFRu7S7njBb7tIE3HEBYW9w6l2WBqTmwDSAE1XQJvZRMTii4Taa3MmSSmeydImzy5uDpxSxWnGayz4na3xJTLfD(IdCFnzyjzbe6mzyzziBmwSGBb(BYWspiEO(l2SaV4yYWsYLK0KPf9GS0LabOG7RLHEYONtll9QxBaeSZnEmvuPGSbdDgBllaTVwSS4Zbw3awwmnDNE(E1zzrq9QoZomjBzXaWBzY0YjDbwbrMmSiyGOfSitgmtlNkeWEjqak4(sDVjz3Bs2sdv0qXNApJxtgwAOIgkE(BYmFmzAPHkAO45VPgdJjAwAOIgkE(JjHMjmwAOIgkE(BQXWyYRLgQOHIpYjgppMKWsdv0qXNApJxlDS3y6aepyyXspa4LfmYo1YYW63PwiqelNAbBi7WPwWf8It2PwwbQljaKsDVjzlTOaWbgWleVof)WDJ1ca)6Fy9F0KHLgnkGOIOqSmzAPHbgvefILIFaTXNwXrt0S0qfnu838BxntyS0qfnu8ozx63KxlnurdfpNyWmnjHLgQOHIl4lelt6APHkAO4hUBmWy9D)dR)JkE3UZfQ4h0hgyS(hw)hv8VUdhwKaIbloFrb4(Ajja4gam0zzfOoCHSHff6EtYwAOIgk(u7z86Wspa4Lfmgo1sNB8PvySTGl4fNHtTKeaEQqaB3Bs2sdv0qXZFmj0mzyPHkAO45VjZ8XKPLgQOHIp1EgVoSKCtJtfcy7Ehomz4EtYwAOIgk(u7z8AYWsdv0qXZFtM5Jjtlnurdfp)n1yymrZsdv0qXZFmj0mHXsdv0qXZFtnggtET0qfnu8roX45XKewAOIgk(u7z8APJ9gthG4bdlw6CJpTcJTLLH1VtTqGiwo1c2q2HtTGl4fNStTibedwC(IcW91ssaWnayOZYkqDjbGuQ7njBPHkAO4V53UAMmS0qfnu8ozx63KPLgQOHINtmyMMOzPHkAO4c(cXYeglnurdf)WDJbgRV7Fy9FuX72DUqf)G(WaJ1)W6)OI)1D4WYkqD4czdlk09MKT0qfnu8P2Z41HLEaWllymCQLKBACQqaB37WcUGxCgo1ssa4PcbSDVjzlnurdfp)XKqZKHLgQOHIN)MmZhtMwAOIgk(u7z86Wspa4LfmYo1Hjt3Bs2sdv0qXzY5xtgwAOIgkE(JjHMjtlnurdfp)nzMpMOzPHkAO4JCIXZJjmwAOIgk(u7z8AYRLgQObfILodViOIN)MAmmRv883uJHzTIN)MAmmw6yVX0biEWWILEaWllyKDQLLH1VtTqGiwo1c2q2HtTGl4fNStT05gFAfgBl4cEXz4ulRa1HlKnSOq3Bs2sdv0qXNApJxhwKaIbloFrb4(Ajja4gam0zzfOUKaqk19MKT0IcahyaVq86u8d3nwla8R)H1)rtgwA0OaIkIcXYKPLggyuruiwk(b0gFAfhnrZsdv0qXFZVD1mHXsdv0qX7KDPFtET0qfnu8CIbZ0KewAOIgkUGVqSmPRLgQOHIF4UXaJ139pS(pQ4D7oxOIFqFyGX6Fy9FuX)6om5Zsdv0qXpG24tRyngyOhfmGaGHIJnSOXA9HHDPdcCuXfmGaGHIFcE)DyPha8YcgdNAjja8uHa2U3KSLgQOHIN)ysOzYWsdv0qXZFtM5JjtlTZuOIFaTXNwXrfFzybek(sPu4fbnrZsdv0qXNApJxhwsUPXPcbSDVdhoSCsxGvqus2NPMmC4Wga
BMSOLO
Talents 2-2-1-2-2-1-1

This macro contains 3macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

• The Default macro is 1
  • Raids use version 2
  • Normal Dungeons use version 2
  • Heroic Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic Dungeons use version 2
  • Timewalking Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use version 2
  • Open World Parties use version 2
  • PVP uses version 3
  • Arenas use version 3
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Aspect of the Wild, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath

KeyPress: Bite, Revive Pet, Call Pet 1, Dash

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Bestial Wrath, Aspect of the Wild

KeyRelease: Kill Command

Macro Version 2

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Bestial Wrath, Aspect of the Wild

Macro Version 3

Main Sequence: Concussive Shot, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Aspect of the Wild

it automatically targets and makes me pul allot of trash, how to get that out of the macro"? :blush:

the AMALA’S_HIGH_BM macro is really good im doing 75k plus and 100% up time on barbed shot on dummy will test more later once im done with work thanks for this macro keep up the good work

I wanted advice, my lag in play is 35 to 45 ms always, how much do you advise me to keep as a speed setting?

i use ahk and set it to 50 ms thats all i do never have changed the setting since i started using it

I do not use ahk use mouse mmo corsair rbg scimitar pro with icue software with 12 side keys. and set the millisecond delay on the key where I use the macro usually oscillo between 30-50 ms . I think they are the same thing mouse and keyboard and do not change anything. only thing I do not use autoclik but I press it manually the macro .

Well that would be your problem you need to use ahk @serpione

Just delete the target part of the macro i guess, or just be quicker to turn it off! I personally have my camera angle pointed on such an angle that I cant see other mobs so I don’t auto target them.

Thankyou i appreciate it. I got a 96 parse on H Ra-den the other day 90k dps tho i was firing some barbed shots manually because it just wasn’t firing quick enough

but excuse me what changes in using ahk or using mouse software, they do the same thing set “ms” macro I believe in the same way. I then ahk I do not know how to use just I would have tried gladly but do not know where to find a guide on how to set up macros. I’m Italian and finding a guide isn’t easy

Go here

2 Likes

I’ve seen this link before but I don’t understand it very well as a guide. I can’t get it to work.

then I downloaded and installed ahk I run it with scripts found here on the ahk forum but then in game I have to do nothing happens where I have to put the macro?