High parse BM hunter 8.3 UPDATED 90k+ dps 29 JULY 20

??? help please ???

make sure the macro goes in to number 1/2 or 3 make sure keybinds are all clear

Ok but where do I copy the macro to make it work? Do I have to make a new autokey and copy the macro inside it ?

Okay, so I copied this script.

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 3

numpad5::
Toggle := !Toggle
Loop
{
If (!Toggle)
Break
Send 1
Sleep 83 ; Make this number higher for slower clicks, lower for faster.
}
Return

I activate it and I’m in play what do I have to do to load the macro?

PUT THE MACRO IN TO NUMBER 1 thats it

open gse make macro the move the ? to number 1 thats all you have to do

but you say that?

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 3

numpad5::
Toggle := !Toggle
Loop
{
If (!Toggle)
Break
Send 1
Sleep 83 ; Make this number higher for slower clicks, lower for faster.
}
Return

d8Z5haWyihwYlvsSlsv0RrjptrZuQWDvHMnk1Pb6MQi)skFteEos7eXEP2TkTFs(jPk1WufJtQ0ajvLHkIgmQgouCqLq9wvWXe1XHsKfcLAPqLwSiTCapuQONsSmfwhPk0evczQsvtwv10fUOsKoNQYLb9oLG2iucBvjIntQs2ouI6JKQGzPK6ZqfFNuvnsLOMgPmAOKUUkQtQe4wkjDnuCEsLTPkDBOQFRu7S7njBb7tIE3HEBYW9w6l2WBqTmwDSAE1XQJvZRMTii4Taa3MmSSmeydImzy5uDpxSxWnGayz4na3xJTLfD(IdCFnzyjzbe6mzyzziBmwSGBb(BYWspiEO(l2SaV4yYWsYLK0KPf9GS0LabOG7RLHEYONtll9QxBaeSZnEmvuPGSbdDgBllaTVwSS4Zbw3awwmnDNE(E1zzrq9QoZomjBzXaWBzY0YjDbwbrMmSiyGOfSitgmtlNkeWEjqak
4(sDVjz3Bs2sdv0qXNApJxtgwAOIgkE(BYmFmzAPHkAO45VPgdJjAwAOIgkE(JjHMjmwAOIgkE(BQXWyYRLgQOHIpYjgppMKWsdv0qXNApJxlDS3y6aepyyXspa4LfmYo1YYW63PwiqelNAbBi7WPwWf8It2PwwbQljaKsDVjzlTOaWbgWleVof)WDJ1ca)6Fy9F0KHLgnkGOIOqSmzAPHbgvefILIFaTXNwXrt0S0qfnu838BxntyS0qfnu8ozx63KxlnurdfpNyWmnjHLgQOHIl4lelt6APHkAO4hUBmWy9D)dR)JkE3UZfQ4h0hgyS(hw)hv8VUdhwKaIbloFrb4(Ajja4gam0zzfOoCHSHff6EtYwAOIgk(u7z86Wspa4Lfmgo1sNB8PvySTGl4fNHtTKeaEQqaB3Bs2sdv0qXZFmj0mzyPHkAO45VjZ8XKPLgQOHIp1EgVoSKCtJtfcy7Ehomz4EtYwAOIgk(u7z8AYWsdv0qXZFtM5Jjtlnurdfp)n1yymrZsdv0qXZFmj0mHXsdv0qXZFtnggtET0qfnu8roX45XKewAOIgk(u7z8APJ9gthG4bdlw6CJpTcJTLLH1VtTqGiwo1c2q2HtTGl4fNStTibedwC(IcW91ssaWnayOZYkqDjbGuQ7njBPHkAO4V53UAMmS0qfnu8ozx63KPLgQOHINtmyMMOzPHkAO4c(cXYeglnurdf)WDJbgRV7Fy9FuX72DUqf)G(WaJ1)W6)OI)1D4WYkqD4czdlk09MKT0qfnu8P2Z41HLEaWllymCQLKBACQqaB37WcUGxCgo1ssa4PcbSDVjzlnurdfp)XKq

Can you teach me how to put this macro

This is by far the highest parsing BM macro for me. Added modifiers and a PvP version. Thanks for all your work!

1 Like

What essence’s do you use?

Vision of perfection as major then Blood of the enemy, Essence of the Focusing iris and Breath of the Dying

Hey thanks for the feedback i appreciate it!!

I use these exact same ones.

I dont have Blood of the enemy, so which one you think is the next best one?

or

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/azeritepowerweights

or

Sim your toon?

Raiding Essences

Mythic+ Essences

1 Like

this is interesting, but it’s set to “priority”

There is a lot of code in the body, but once it hits the first cobra shot, it will fire (unless you are really focused starved)

I think priority macros for hunters are very valid; but after Bestial, Barbed, Kill C, Cobra - there isn’t much more needed. Unless you add AOTW or Heart to cast (vs manually triggering)

at least that is my understanding of how Priority works. Once it successfully casts something, it’s going to go back to the top of the sequence box and start over. And with loop limit = null, it won’t even go back to pre-macro.

the only essential priorities for hunter bm are in macro:

1. barbed shot up as much as possible at 3 stacks
    2)kill command to cd always
  2. cobra shot always

the various cds should always be used when available (bestial wrath and aspect of wild). for essence depends on what you use in the case of the absolute encore vision of perfect is not a problem in the others in my opinion it is better to use them manually.

so the macro is trivial in itself
/cast barbed shot (top priority ) +inner loop limit to 1 so you always use it
/cast kill command
/cast cobra shot

in and of itself, the macro might be good enough.

I use aspect of wild and essence out macro example.

Very good macro - highest sim accuracy i’ve tested yet. Excellent work. - SIM’ 97%

1 Like

Hi. I see you only have 2 Dance of Death. You will for sure see increase of damage if you swap your Head piece to a piece with Dance of Death. I have seen on my char that 3 DoD is a must.
Best Regards