Holy Paladin 8.3+ Glimmer'din

So im trying out this macro and ive got a question its not a mouseover macro right well except for the holy shock cleanse and flash of light? I find if i try to run the macro over the group or raid interface it doesnt trigger? am i doing something wrong or is that correct?

The only spell that is a [mouseover] is the Holy Shock spell. It will (obviously) only work as a mouseover if the Holy Shock spell is off cool-down.

The rest:

• Crusader Strike
  • Light of Dawn
  • Judgment

Fire off automatically.

With my macro you will have to put spells such as:

• Light of the Martyr
  • Flash of Light
  • Holy Light

On some keybind and use it manually

It’s totally not a one button does all macro.

I just watched my Instructional Video and am going to update it immediately. It’s old and out of date and doesn’t describe it very well.

Ok i just wanted to make sure i wasnt doing something wrong

really loving the work you put into this macro

Updated with new Instructional Video

in the video what addon is that above your icon showing the spells

disregard found it again thank you

usmcguy thank you so much for all work and time you have spended on this macro and creating this awesome post for the comunity.
very good job, thank you. :+1:

Whats the Add On Above your Icon?

watch the video … unless you post a screen shot I don’t know which add-on yur referring too … i use quite a few

When i import yours it calls “The_Ultimate_Glimmerdin” not only “Glimmerdin”

then your importing or copying someone elses’ … mine is called GLIMMERDIN -

i literally have a how-to video 7 threads above

im dumb when it comes to this but how did you put in the command for holy shock so it’ll cast on cd?

The only way it casts Holy Shock on CD is if you have the [shift] modifier held down and your cursor is over a party / target / raid frame

I don’t recommend auto use of Holy Shock unless running solo in battlegrounds or doing casual Heroics, etc.

But the command I used was:

/cast [combat,@mouseover,exists,help,nodead][combat,@targettarget,help,nodead][combat,@target,help,nodead] Holy Shock

This will auto cast Holy Shock when running the macro and when engaged in combat, prioritizing a friendly mouseover target, then a friendly target of your target if it’s an enemy, and finally a friendly target you have manually targeted.

You can also add in a final [combat,@player] if you wish to auto cast on yourself if you have no mouseover and no friendly target selected.

I hope this helps.

Edit: I’ll add that if you do wish to make Holy Shock essentially auto-cast when the macro is running, you can also mix and match these commands. Understand it executes in order, and so will prioritize the first targeting command then the next, etc.

3 Likes

У меня просьба. Кидайте макросы в нормальном виде. А то удаляю все пробелы, но все равно пишет ошибку при импорте. :roll_eyes:

thx10050 can you post your macro?

Hello, sorry for my english, i’m french.
I am a great admirer of your work, and of your involvement in the community.
I have a problem importing your macro.
With each code copy, gse marks me
" macro unable to be imported".
I am extremely frustrated that I cannot try what appears to be a beautiful macro.

Thanks for posting. I started with yours and made a dps and heal macro to work with Vuhdo so I click the one button macro along with my other heals. I use SHIFT and CTRL modifiers within Vuhdo with my various keybinds so don’t use your mods. I have one macro bound to my left mouse button for a Heal macro and one to SHIFT left click for my dps macro. It works well. I have also used AHC with the dps macro for automatic dpsing when questing. I also have this working on beta now, with a shout out to Tim for getting GSE working on Beta.

I am assuming that since I use SHIFT and CTRL in Vuhdo that I cannot use that modifiers with GSE. True?

Have you started to look at changing the macro for beta with Holy Power and the Holy Power generators and spenders?

Dont know because I dont use Vuhdo … but if i had to guess then prolly

I will update all my macros when I get Shadowlands … should be easy