Holy Priest M+ 10.2.6 (updated March 29)

Hey there!

After some time, I am now back with a new macro. This time it’s for Holy Priest M+ in Patch 10.2.5.

First of all
The macro is basically a rewrite of @evox288 Discpline Macro Dragonflight Season 2 M+/PvP Discipline.
It was rewritten by me, but most of the utility mods and casts are the same.
Thanks for the great Discipline macro, which I still use!

Talents

BEQA/KVNHBYFUG61hTBXiMbcYSAAAAAAAAHoJSJBJREIRCRJJpEAAAAQRJNUSSQKEJSiIKFkkgUAA

Sequence

dSKRkaqiLsuVsPuMLO2LsP6xQsgMQuhJiwMi8mPIPjvQRPkY2Kk5BePACIOohrkRdP6DqsDpLsYaHehejwOQOEOsWejsUOQQSriLpQQQmsLItQeALevVerLMjIQUjKQDQK(PQQQHsu6OiQyPQc9ubtfQ6QIiBvvqFfsYyvkbNLOWBrk3fjTxv(RQadwYHbTyvvEmetwkxMQndv(mImAeonHvRuI8AIIMnPUnu2TIFtz4kvhxPKA5K8CHMoW1fPTRe9DeLXRucDEPQ5RQSFuFso83QKlS5)KxgpG8jTWIO93Jpa9TDRjo8xaDiIYIh(BvYH)cpeQeWFApE4VWcMPBgzt8WFRsUWleyeWfTXqiGZ4AXqkpgM1YOGZqsJzFlkIGygXW(bbuPngcbCgxlgs5XWSwgLDnS3vzed7heqLlznYCfxlo4sJcBU1ex4fcmc4I2yieWzCTyiLhdZAzuWS0OBlDvMW175XAoSLrmSFqavUqd28dCHnOD4Vvjx4fcmc4I2yieWzCTyiLhdZAzuaqfjhKjC9EESMdBzed7heqLRnMUNl0ek)axijGqla9h(BvYfEHaJaUOHzn6rcboqgZA0HAqgfmln62sxLjC9EESMdBu56FPqvtahUc7cLaGAUOHzn6rcboqgZA0HAavUKYJ7UccCUKvb7D1TM4cVqGrax0gdHaoJRfdPmM1Od1G8yywJEKqGdKrbZsJUT0vzcOclpwZHnQCjLiU7AUqhssGGAUOngcbCgxlgszmRrhQb5XWSg9iHahiJcMLgDBPRYeUEppwZHnQCjBQsGR)w7CHxiWiGlAJHqaNX1IHugZA0rakDgfKuv0uu5cDymYLuI4URV1UVWlaurYb(4y9CrBmcOcJkTMdBupWbUafeGWM4H)wLC4Vvjh(BvYf4p(BdA8h)DRjUa)XFjbeAbON)4VBTZfEHaJGOV1P(G4CrBmec4mUwmKYJHzTmkywA0TLUkt4698ynh2OYvNoVLExOMlAJHqaNX1IHuEmmRrLlU4s5rhSvig2piGlUs(T0sK5k5K7kXtzUs(T0sK5k53slXfW3V7xGccqyZbU1eh(BvYf4p(BdA8h)DRjUa)XFlyMUzKnr(J)U1ox4fcmcI(wN6dIZfTXqiGZ4AXqkpgM1YOGzPr3w6QmHR3ZJ1CyJkxD68w6DHAUOngcbCgxlgs5XWSwMaQWOYfxCP8Od2kaurYbCX1tjlTmxsK8w6D39T29fEHaJaUOngcbCgxlgszmRrpsiWbYJHzn6qniJcMLgDBPRYeUEppwZHnQCL49tVrnx0gdHaoJRfdPmM1Ohje4azuqsvrtLhdZA0HAavU60DYDj5c4739lqbbiS5a3ANd)Tk5c8h)Tbn(J)U1exG)4VKacTa0ZF83T25cVqGrax0gdHaoJRfdP8yywlJcMLgDBPRYeUEppwZHnQC1PZBP3fQ5I2yieWzCTyiLhdZAzed7heqLRoD3DNoxaF)UFbkiaHnh4w7(WFRsUa)XFBqJ)4VBnXf4p(ljGqla98h)DRDUWleyeWfTXqiGZ4AXqkpgM1YOGzPr3w6QmHR3ZJ1CyJkxjE3LeuZfTXqiGZ4AXqkpgM1Yig2piGkxpL8txaF)UFbkiaHnh4c4739lqEZ2VWJ(Udb3QKlea(oAPdcqyZfE0x6QOlRsykbO)ah4clo)sfAWdHkb8N2Jh(lGxjgz6aj3ZxaVsmY0bjUFh4ah4cOYHYKsQcgp8h4cKhgbjT3GaVDHeVt097ojKMK3DswYtxaDhaLccGh(lGhQ9beVWZ)rouErUpCDZZYaTK(xxsiW)8wqG(pezeOqHcfkuOqzJjpi)z5p(3IpUWJYLV)hfkuOqopkFnPqGCi3)KhelsUOjtzskjkuUaLuaHPUWf(x4Vh6QOWMBTJKN66cOdNuOEXb4QL(ae2CpFHviMFHn)N8Y4bKpPfweT)E8bOVTliLJdMQb3QKlSX17xyJrgxaJR0OZYFggfiqTUpZ1wknc4s7aUeaUuPZ25AraxKj0AUaqfjhWfGW5ACOYJaU8XX65conUKs2axKjaeCTX09CHMq5zU2y6EUqLPA05AbcyeiIEMRaMa4zUceWMrgxOYun6CjlumzUceWMrgxOYun6CjLdbeCbNgxsjwkgNRaaQ46fxBGAB7SCur4dx9wkxywA0TLUIlix4ucFA6EUaqfjhK5sa4ImHwZfcmc4swfS3vCz44cDFAIHexWPXfAAyKGRnouVDUKHLYvKWs1nUGAYG9rUWS0OBlDfxqU21WExXfze(WLSkyVR4YWXf6(0edjUqmmpYLHdhxiMPBgzZwMLJNW5s5raxgoU6TufxXDxRJCrax6CbmU(5CHaJaUitai4cZAcCcxfZCfDNRFU2ilZLP46xpxeWPTDwolhDRjWjCvKLhie4a05AJP75cvMQrNRacCacC9S8aHahGlAywA0TLUIkDU2y6EUqLPA05k4kFeGEwofnGlAywA0TLUIlCkHpnDpxV4YhhRNkDUKnvjW1Z1lUKse3DnxOdjjqy5lauAUOHcsQkAkQ05cDymYLuI4URz5SCkTMaiSbQ5cDRjWjCvKLhie4aBJIgqNlP84URGaNlzvWExXYdecCGTrrd4IgMLgDBPR4cNs4tt3tLox)lfQAc4WvyxOeGle2DKfL6wt8K0Va()VWTk597eV76c)n4mfIVGHTdbWFcTa0FpFGdCG7a

How to use
Basically, just let it run. It will target the nearest enemy and DPS with Holy Fire, Holy Word: Chastise, Smite, Shadow Word: Pain, Shadow Word: Death and Divine Star / Halo.
When you mouseover a friendly target, it will cast Prayer of Mending and Flash Heal. You should always mouseover a player when Prayer of Mending comes off cooldown!
The rest of your spells have to be cast with modifiers, see below, or by hand.

Modifiers
Shift: Holy Word: Scantify
Shift [mouseover]: Holy Word: Serenity
Alt [mouseover friendly / enemy]: Purify / Dispel Magic
Ctrl [@cursor]: Mass Dispel

Additional Modifiers
Shift+Alt: Desperate Prayer
Shift+Alt [mouseover friendly]: Guardian Spirit

Macros I use

Feathers:

/cast [@player] Angelic Feather

Leap of Faith

/cast [@mouseover] Leap of Faith

Priest WeakAura (Luxthos)
Luxthos - Priest - Dragonflight

Some Logs
+6 AD, +9 WM, +12 Everbloom
+15 Rise

As mentioned before, a lot of stuff I borrowed from @evox288 Discipline Macro. I hope he doesn’t mind. Additionaly I have to mention, that this macro was only tested briefly by me, so I will iterate on it and post updates here. Especially the DPS rotation seems to be a bit clunky atm (too many SW:Pain casts, to few Divine Star and HW:C casts).

If you have feedback, just let me know.

Thanks!

lucifer

Update 1.1

March 10, 2023

• Changed how Shadow Word: Pain is applied.
    – SW:P will now be cast on every new target and after every Divine Star cast. Before, SW:P was cast too often, sometimes on a loop.
  • Added a description for the sequence in game.

I am currently working on how to implement Empyreal Blaze into the macro, for more DPS.

I much appreciate anyone doing macros for healing. I am only able to play Resto druid because Elf made a great macro I can play with. I have tried Holy Priest but I am having dificulties handling the burst healing / damage that party is taking in 11-15 keys. I couldnt find a “panic” mode to heal the entire party efficiently enough as I can do with my resto druid. any tips are appreciated and keep up with the great work.

Hey! Actually, the Holy Priest is one of the best healers when it comes to burst damage. Through the Holy Words, especially Serenity, you can often bring your teammates back to full health with just one cast. This also applies to Flash Heal. In keys starting from 15, you’ll be playing the Holy less for group healing and more for direct casts on your teammates.

It’s important here that you have the right stats and react relatively quickly after the damage hits. If the group’s overall health is quite low, you might not be able to keep up quickly enough—especially if Apotheosis and the Holy Words are all on cooldown, it becomes really challenging.

I recommend checking out Jak’s guide on YouTube—he explains pretty well how to play the Holy in Mythic Plus dungeons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCH6GJilH2I

For some reason your macro is not working with my playstyle … thats my problem I know, but I usually click on my allies on the party frame and spam 1 button, and in your macro when I do this that ally does not get any healing. It seems I have to literally use mouse over the ally for that to work. I watched the video you mentioned. I will try to create a macro that I can click the party/raid frame and spam few buttons. Cheers.

Ignore me I just noticed it is a DPS macro, dumb me ! Do you run any Heals macro?

The macro does both: DPS and heal.

The DPS rotation is executed when you have a hostile target, and the healing is cast on your mouseover, meaning when you move the mouse over your teammates or the group interface.

This is much more efficient than targeting your teammates every time you want to heal them.

So you just hover the mouse over the player frame and it changes to healing? You don’t actually have to click on their frame just hover the mouse over ( in the party frame for example) and it works? Cool.

Quick Update:

I am currently working on the macro to reflect the changes of Patch 10.2.6. Espacially, as Empyreal Blaze is now passive.

I will update the Main Post with the updated macro in the next few days aswell as the Talents.

1 Like

Waiting on this update ! I can only play heals because of your guys macros !! Keep great work.

Update 1.2

March 29, updated for patch 10.2.6

• Changed the DPS rotation around a bit, so Holy Fire is cast more reliable
    – As Empyreal Blaze is no longer an active talent, but now activates when casting HW:C, it should now work better.
  • Talents updated to reflect the changes of patch 10.2.6.
  • Work in progress: Divine Word (included in the new talents is currently not in the macro, as I haven’t figured out how to implement it, without cluttering the macro too much.

Macro and talents will be updated in the main post.

Thanks!

1 Like