HP PvE Fury Warrior lvl 110

Is this macro works with the old GS? Ive been using old GS since pre launch and I dont wanna mess up my macro list. Thanks let me know, If not could you add the link where I can download the new GS E

I’ve been using the old GS as well, all these GSE macros will work, you just remove everything between the top sequences line and premacro line…author, talents, info etc.

Excellent work and gratz on the HP stamp!

Just for clarity, a couple of questions: 1) what’s the indication to stop mashing Dump and go back to Builder?, and 2) in AE situations, I assume we use the AE macro in place of Builder, switching from AE to Dump and back, until we have less than 4 targets - and then swap back to Builder/Dump?

[quote quote=33498]Excellent work and gratz on the HP stamp!
Just for clarity, a couple of questions: 1) what’s the indication to stop mashing Dump and go back to Builder?, and 2) in AE situations, I assume we use the AE macro in place of Builder, switching from AE to Dump and back, until we have less than 4 targets – and then swap back to Builder/Dump?
[/quote]

Correct.

To answer your question. You will stop using Dump when you dont have anything to cast of those 3 be it by having no rage or when you dont have a Execute proc

Why is Odyns Fury not included in single target dps?

[quote quote=33970]Why is Odyns Fury not included in single target dps?
[/quote]

Because when you move from single to multiple target its a lot more effective in AE.

So just use your AE 2 times if you want it in your normal rotation

Sorry, noob to GS-E. I am going to try and add these three macros, but where can I go to confirm I have all the correct talent choices? Example, apparently you need ‘inner rage’ as your 90 talent. Is this based off Icy-Veins? Thank you for all of your work, I am excited to give this a try.

I just answered my own question “Talents: 2332333”

[quote quote=34077]I just answered my own question “Talents: 2332333”
[/quote]

Yes it is based on Icy-Veins recommendations

Currently on my 844 Fury warrior I can sustain in long fights 170k+ with spikes to 240k on Single target and that’s before the buff coming up tomorrow of around 12%

AE I have seen 1.2mil but only for short bursts with lots of mobs.

im 822 ilvl in heroics and i do like 0 dmg

What is a good timing for synapse for these these? right now i got them all set for .100 and it sucks on dmg bad

[quote quote=37390]What is a good timing for synapse for these these? right now i got them all set for .100 and it sucks on dmg bad
[/quote]

200 to 250 I found was working well. Most people recommend when using auto clickers to use 50% of GCD

So you can start off with around 400 and work your way around that until you have stacked enough haste to bring it down.

Back with another noob question - Do most people who use GE/LM also use a Razor Mouse? And is that where you would set the synapse? I currently just “click really fast” to try and get the rotation in. If you don’t use a Razor mouse, is there a program that i could use that would allow me just to hold a button for the rotation?

Thank you in advance

[quote quote=37527]Back with another noob question – Do most people who use GE/LM also use a Razor Mouse? And is that where you would set the synapse? I currently just “click really fast” to try and get the rotation in. If you don’t use a Razor mouse, is there a program that i could use that would allow me just to hold a button for the rotation?
Thank you in advance
[/quote]

Logitech Keyboard have this build in as part of their hardware layer. So you could probebaly do that with they keyboard in itself.

Not to sure about software clickers

A noob question here as well. When button mashing is it “as fast as human possible” the way to go for this if I don’t have software to control my buttonpress?

need some help from the people here that use this one… I am ilvl 865, 25% haste and 29% mastery. I honestly have a horrible time getting over 200k. using the talents for macro, just cant figure out what the problem is. anyh ideas?

anyone?

I imported the macros to GSE2 and they are working, here is the code.

Sequences['BladeFuryBuilder'] = {
  Author="Blademïst@Twilight's Hammer",  
  SpecID=72,
  Talents = "2,3,3,2,3,3,3",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/hp-fury-warrior/",
  Help = "Builder: TO build rage and its the most optimized with least downtime on GCD and spell downtime
Dump: To dump all the rage when you get a Rampage or Execute proc (1 use is that Dragon Road dont always proc before Rampage so you lose out of the 20% buff. With enough bashing it works correctly)
AE: Full on AE. Recomend to bash this one hard
Timing: Builder and dump can be pressed around 4 times a second whereas the AE one needs to be bashed like 15 times a second for best results",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Battle Cry",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Avatar",
        "/targetenemy  [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Sequences['BladeFuryDump'] = {
  SpecID=72,
  Help = "Builder: TO build rage and its the most optimized with least downtime on GCD and spell downtime
Dump: To dump all the rage when you get a Rampage or Execute proc (1 use is that Dragon Road dont always proc before Rampage so you lose out of the 20% buff. With enough bashing it works correctly)
Timing: Builder and dump can be pressed around 4 times a second whereas the AE one needs to be bashed like 15 times a second for best results",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Avatar",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] Dragon Roar",
        "/cast Rampage",
        "/cast Execute",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Sequences['BladeFuryAE'] = {
  SpecID=72,
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Avatar",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dragon Roar",
        "/cast Odyn's Fury",
        "/cast Whirlwind",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Noob question…

I am leveling a Fury warrior and i’m still pretty low. The only thing the HP macros do is to trigger my trinket and when it’s on CD, it gives the error that the item is not ready and doesn’t do anything else. Doesn’t even trigger auto-attack.

Am i missing something?

Help me out. I try to import this and im getting an error message saying unable to import.