HP PvE Fury Warrior lvl 110

[quote quote=40742]Help me out. I try to import this and im getting an error message saying unable to import.
[/quote]

it’s because of the spaces at the beginning of each line and also some spaces at the end of lines

Try This

Sequences['BladeFuryBuilder'] = {
Author="Blademïst@Twilight's Hammer",
SpecID=72,
Talents = "2,3,3,2,3,3,3",
Default=1,
Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = "Sequential",
KeyPress={
"/cast [combat] Battle Cry",
"/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
"/cast [combat] Avatar",
"/targetenemy  [noharm][dead]",
},
PreMacro={
},
"/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash",
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},

There is some software out there to “automash” called Auto Hot Key (AHK). You can download this from here. Also there is a good reference at ahkscript.org. OIf course there are tons of references and examples, you just need to research. Google is your frirnd :slight_smile:

FYI, I haven’t used AHK in many years as I now use synapse by Logitech.

Can someone advise on the best use of the dump macro? When I hit Execute phase should I only be using the dump macro to ensure it’s hitting every Execute ASAP or should I just hit it quick when Execute is off CD?

Still leveling a Warrior through Draenor and this thing is a beast. I did take Furious Charge over Bounding Stride because I felt like I was always low on health. This way I can get a bigger heal before engaging the next enemy. Keeps me engaged longer at this level (94).

Top DPS in every dungeon I’ve run so far in Draenor, and it’s usually by quite a bit.

Thanks for this!

Why are talents here differently compared to your macro?

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/warrior/fury/spec-builds-talents/

Your Talents: 2 3 3 2 3 3 3
Noxxic Talents: 2 3 1 3 2 3 2

I am having an issue with this macro that I have only experienced previously on caster classes. I use razer products to auto press at 80ms, with my macro button depressed the cursor flashes rapidly on the screen, like I am trying to click on an enemy or object. This is preventing me from moving in combat. It is not the razer, because I use the same settings for my other melee characters with no issue. Any ideas what is causing this?

Solved – I had a trinket on my Warrior that was trying to place down a circle AOE effect. I unchecked trinket use and all is well. Haven’t checked my caster classes, but I’m guessing it’s a similar issue.

hi any suggestions on the best button press speed for a razor naga would be much appreciated thanks

Hi Guys. I have decided to pickup my Warrior again and work on these Macros. I will be posting a update soon to the HP after some excessive testing. Expect a update in a few hours. Potential talent changes will be included as well as Min Maxing and a full explanation on how the macro works

Will create a new Tread for it