Hunter Discord

Hey man,

you did a great job with the ST and AOE macros.
I wrote my own with nearly simdps but own Barbed Shot usage.
My Hunter is ilvl 235 - I had some 99% and even 100% hc raid logs (ilvl) in Antorus (before pre patch launched) - by hand.
So I tried to write my own macro with barbed shot and it worked quite well. But was not as consistent as yours.

So just a big thank you!

This might seem like and odd question but how do I get it to showtooltip instead if a question mark, this is only happening on the Single Target macro not the AOE one

#showtooltip (Ability/Spell name)

I know how to make a macro with #showtooltip what I don’t understand is how to get gse to do it, the aoe cycles thru the skills like its suppose to, however, the ST one does not it stays a question mark.

I posted this some days ago. See if it can help you in some way…

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/button-presser-programms/page/3/#post-60227

:slight_smile:

So I discovered that the issue with the macro is that it uses cast sequence therefore it does not show the tool tip, the reason that I am able to see skills cycling in the aoe one is that Crow, AOTW, and Bestial Wrath are outside of this cast sequence

“If you notice in the PreMacro Section I put in /cast Dash and /cast Kill Command, this was done to make up for the petattack command”

Ive seen the premacro only in the AOE macro: do we have to change also in the ST premacro?

Ty for your great job

This seems to be the best all around dps for me. thanks for the macro. keep up the good work

Thanks, Glad it’s working out for you.

Hey man,

you did a great job with the ST and AOE macros.
I wrote my own with nearly simdps but own Barbed Shot usage.
My Hunter is ilvl 235 – I had some 99% and even 100% hc raid logs (ilvl) in Antorus (before pre patch launched) – by hand.
So I tried to write my own macro with barbed shot and it worked quite well. But was not as consistent as yours.

So just a big thank you!

Thanks, I try to have the dps consistent through out the whole fight while prioritizing KIill Command and Barbed Shot. In my unprofessional opinion I think keeping Barbed Shot up as much as possible is better than trying to use up focus with Cobra Shot. Maybe after BFA launch things will change.

“If you notice in the PreMacro Section I put in /cast Dash and /cast Kill Command, this was done to make up for the petattack command”

Ive seen the premacro only in the AOE macro: do we have to change also in the ST premacro?

Ty for your great job

Thanks, Yes this was done on purpose, no change needed in my opinion. The goal of the ST Macro was consistency, up time of Barbed Shot, and Kill Command along with smooth execution of the macro. Having the ST Macro with petattack and taking out the Dash/ Kill Command provided a more consistent dps and smooth execution through my testing.
Now with the AOE Macro the goal was Mult-Shot going off every 4.5sec to maximize Beast Cleave. By not taking out the Dash and Kill Command on that Macro seemed to be no issue with maintaining Multi-Shot to go off every 4-6sec.

Can you add in your macro for misdirect to go on focus target? I rather not have the separate macro for that

Can you add in your macro for misdirect to go on focus target? I rather not have the separate macro for that

It is already in the Macro under keypress. It’s designed to cast on focus target and if no focus targe it will go to your pet. It looks like this:
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection

Can we get these macros in the window so we can paste them into gse

Can we get these macros in the window so we can paste them into gse

It’s the knew format for the updated GSE. You can read about it in the forums. Just copy and paste the code using the same import function. Then you can view everything in GSE.

Nice macro :slight_smile: i have addet few lines with “/castsequence Kill Command, Cobra Shot” in and getting around 4k dps on dummy now with 246 ilvl (low haste tho)

Really nice work.

[quote quote=61864]Nice macro ??? i have addet few lines with “/castsequence Kill Command, Cobra Shot” in and getting around 4k dps on dummy now with 246 ilvl (low haste tho)
Really nice work.[/quote]

Where did you add the lines? I would be curious to see if it improved my dps if I did the same.

[quote quote=61888]

Nice macro ??? i have addet few lines with “/castsequence Kill Command, Cobra Shot” in and getting around 4k dps on dummy now with 246 ilvl (low haste tho) Really nice work.

Where did you add the lines? I would be curious to see if it improved my dps if I did the same.[/quote]

Added them on almost all lines after it uses 1. Cobra Shoot :slight_smile: So it still prio Kill Command if off cd. So like this:

/castsequence Kill Command, Barbed Shot, Cobra Shot
/castsequence Kill Command, Cobra Shot
/castsequence Kill Command, Chimaera Shot, Cobra Shot
/castsequence Kill Command, Cobra Shot

I dont get energy starved this way atleast + it use way more Cobra Shots :slight_smile:

Thanks! Should be a big help :slight_smile:

This macro is getting hung up on Kill Commands, which is a dps loss. Any way to fix that. Obviously, we’d have to take some out of the cast sequences, but I’m not sure where.

I want to add for Precast Macro (which I did type it in the Precast Macro):

/cast Aspect of the Wild
/cast A Murder of Crows
/cast Bestial Wrath
/cast Kill Command

But it is not doing the precast, is there a reason why?