I CAME IN LIKE A WREKING BALL -- Dragonflight Protection Paladin Easy-Mode

Good to see you’re back! I have a strange error when using your macro and i can’t figure out for the life of me what’s causing it because it doesn’t happen on other macro’s but whenever I start my ahk script to press my button there’s a really strange stutter to it when it gets stuck spamming some of the abilities multiple times but doesn’t use it. I noticed it was skipping over hammer of the righteous a lot because of it. I thought maybe it was the ms speed which I lowered dramaticly as well but that didn’t help. I’m using elvui so I have to enable that actiondown key every time to get any gse macro to work so I know this isn’t related to that at all

ya I dont know … i use the mouse software vs the ahk so I wouldn’t have the slightest

I tried using my corsair macro stuff as well but same result. even if I just manually spam the macro in game with my mouse it gets hung up on certain abilities before moving on/not casting some of them if they are already on cd. So I don’t think its the automation part that’s causing it but oh well I’ll just have to figure it out on my own I guess. Thank you for your time

Well It’s not a wreking ball for me only able to do 11k dps on dummy and that useGSE macro seam not working for me. Im using a 12 Button mouse

Its a tank, the priority its to survive and have the most uptime possible of our abilities.

Dont focus on dps, never on a tank spec.

Cheers.

1 Like

lol . dude. your a tank. go tank shit.

This is a TANK Protection Paladin chat I do believe and not Ret Pally LOL

Prot Pally is tank, DPS is the least of their concerns. Ret is where DPS is where its at. lol

I just wish I could figure out why that stutter/delay is there is so annoying lol. I gave your rogue macro a shot that you released today and didnt have that issue, it was super smooth just like another prot pally macros but for some reason this specific one just isn’t smooth which i know isnt something you done especialy watching how it fires in your video. Almost wonder if something isn’t importing correctly for me or something who knows…

check your talents vs abilities in the macro … i’ll link mine in the general discription above … theey’re up there … maybe copy paste … i dont know if that autosets your talents or not … give it a try

1 Like

Tryed that but no luck. I havn’t uploaded a video in years so it took me a second to figure out… This is probably the worse way to show what i’m talking about so if I need to redo it let me know but if you pay attention to my 1 key you can see how it gets hung up sometimes specifically on Hammer of the righteous and Judgement sometimes. It’s really good on using everything else.

same mine get hung up there as well

Glad i’m not the only one haha. I gave up. I couldn’t figure out how to fix it myself

same xddd
lol lol lol

1 Like

try now … perhaps it may work

you didnt go out with a whimper did ya ? :wink:

That fixed it. Thank you!

1 Like

What MS are you running this at? Thanks alot for this :slight_smile:

Using CORSAIR iCUE software I run it at 100ms.

For anyone else having issues, I had to make sure that my iCue software had delays between pushing the button and releasing the button along with delays between releasing and pushing again. With a 50ms delay between each.