Igz One-Button High Key Shadow Priest 10.1 - 125k DPS OVERALL

you can copy and paste it into the talent search bar and it will higlight the spell for that id

Notice it doesnt cast void bolt at all when you manually cast Void Eruption.

for shackle for this week!
BIQAF4jLNlAYRY0qGSgGSGuyBHSiwBAAAAAAAAAAAAAikiEJRTjkkkEJCSjkcgEpJBJIki0CJBQSA

why does the talent build say that this is outdated when trying to import?

Here is updated talent code from the one at the top of the page - BIQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEiIcAAAAAAAAAAAAAgIpIRS00IJJJRig0IJHIRaSQCSki0CJBQSA

Hello friends!

I apologize I stepped away for work for a few weeks and this kind of exploded! I am glad everyone likes it!

That being said, I updated the macro in the original post with up to date talents as well as an up to date macro import. I also added dominate mind to CTRL modifier for the incorporeal affix.

I hope everyone continues to enjoy my work! If you have any questions for me directly, you can get ahold of me on the “D” app at Igzy_ or send me a DM on here.

Stay salty my friends!

4 Likes

was using this macro last week & doing great dps in high keys I got on today & macro isnt working at all

Can you be a little more specific? It is working fine for me so without knowing what it is doing to not work properly nobody can assist you.

atm its doing nothing in the macro itself its showing a few of the blocks in red I have removed macro from gse a few times & re added but its the same issue It was working fine last week while running keys & it was out preforming all other macros I have found

i think ive got it fixed now I deleted my macros files & now its working again, never had a macro just stop working lol Thanks for your time sorry to trouble you.

Good deal! I’m glad you are enjoying the macro!

yeah it works better than most the only problem I keep having is that if I select a target or a new target the If I don’t use shadow crash or any other spell to attack a new target the macro just stops working.

@andy-jones Add
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack [nocombat]
to a the bottom of the macro

tryd that the rotation in the macro will not start until I cast a spell on target 1st the macro will select /startattack but will do nothing I have even removed the macro & re imported it a few time & macro wont start casting lol

not trying to insult your intelligence but did u uncheck the bottom tick box in GSE that is for combat? Beyond that I am not sure what the problem could be as i have yet to have an issue like this occur.

The reason for this is because you are a caster. Since everything is requiring combat to fire, because you are at range you can start attack but all that does is start auto attacking, so unless you have a wand quipped to start attack at range it will put you in to the attack mode but will not attack unless you are in melee range. The quick solution to this would be instead of “Startattack” would be to send a shadow word death or something else instant. You could also accomplish it by sending a renew on the target of target which would place a renew on the tank which would then place you in combat by healing someeone else who is already in combat.

There are multiple ways to do it, but since it is already working as intended for my needs that is beyond the scope of what i am wanting to release. If you want help tailoring it exactly as you need it I am happy to help you get it that way in a DM or on Disc, you can find me at igzy_.

I did :crazy_face: I have tryd a few things over the past few days

All good thanks for the reply. This macro works as long as you cast a spell to start combat. I got my priest to 3k io using it was just trying to find out why it wouldnt cast when I targeted something & started combat. I gave up & moved to another macro thats firing when I start combat. Thanks for the help

WELL im not getting the 125k dps im only getting 20k , is there a reason ,

Does anyone have a screenshot of the talents then can share please?