Igz One-Button High Key Shadow Priest 10.1 - 125k DPS OVERALL

it keeps telling me you are not the correct specialization

Scroll upā€¦ @lolgnome posted the talents

Thank you for this Macro it works great albeit i have to cast crash to get it pumping but hitting 115k on TDā€™s 385 gear

This is true, some choose to automate shadow crash but I personally donā€™t because its mouseover based, so if your cursor isnt in the right spot when you sent it, you have to manually dot everything up which takes forever. Modifier is definitely the way to go!

1 Like

Here is a VP +16 i just did

Wow_7gqbWiivEQ

Very solid Macro you can push KSM with it 100%

note i have not the best gear

My Stats:

ilvl: 428
Crt: 22%
Haste: 28%
Mastery: 12%
Vers: 6%

Iā€™ve been fiddling with this a bit and Iā€™ve run into a snag. I like the combat modifier as I usually start with shadow crash to dot. However, immediately after it reapplies vampiric touch. Is there something I could do to prevent the wasted cast? Iā€™m sure itā€™s something simple that Iā€™m missing. But for the life of me I canā€™t figure it out.

I have noticed this tooā€¦ seems like a waste of a vampiric touch

you could open the macro then disable that block or you can move the block down to a place you find more suitable.

Hey brother I like your macro but I am having a hard time getting the same damage numbers as you, I think it has something to do with the ms that I am running at, rn I am running at 50 but it doesnt use mind blast instantly which I believe makes the numbers low, can you please recommend ms to run at based on these stats? thankyou
https://i.imgur.com/sh9O8LA.png
https://i.imgur.com/Lj5Oipz.png

1 Like

From those photos it seems you are thinking latency but ms here is how fast the keys actually get pressed

1 Like

yeah ik that but people said that macro ms also depends on world latency? I am not sure providing all the info though just incase but suppose it doesnt matter than based upon the haste % how much ms should the macro be fired at?

Oh, that was high latency you have between computer and server/gameā€¦have you tried other MS like 70-90-100 etc? and if what results do you get then?

tried max 100 and its still over capping on insanity and not prioing mind blast and devouring plague

Macro was pumping but as of today if you focus on someone so they get P.I. The macro just spams Vampiric Touch over and over. Once you un-focusā€¦ it resumes full macroā€¦ why?

thats weird it doesnā€™t do that for me, if I focus it casts PI on the focus person but if no one is focused then it casts on me and macro continues but as stated above, due to different haste and different ms the macro does seem to not prio devouring plague and mind blast which makes it over cap on insanity and makes numbers go down fast.

I have the same issue with the focus target and PI

its working now for me, the target just has to be in range and it works flawlessly

doesnā€™t work at all for me

for me too, nothing at all

hey buddy this is always the rule to start with 100+your world ms so for me my world ms is 30 so its 130 and your spell queue window will be default at 400 but personally i run everything at 130 its silky smooth 100 above your world ms