Im Lazy Disc Priest No longer supporting

Hey for best use Defencing Pain suppresion vs Rogue

/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead,mod:lctrl] Rapture to `/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead,mod:lctrl] reset=combat Rapture, pain suppresion, " name of trinket " Dont work , Wath is wrong too long? hos to /use 14?

how you think its better use the trinket Burst Heal and Pain suppression in macro dps? or macro heal and how to possible add is?

I dont know about vs rogue i dont pvp. Also for that macro to work you have to change name of trinket to whatever the name of the trinket is you want to use. you will also have to change it in all versions of the macro. The only on use trinket i use is Siphoning Phylactery Shard and check the box in gse to use trinket so i uses it on cooldown. So im not sure whats best for your use. I dont know what trinket your trying to use or what your trying to do with it.

ok i find the problem , becose in gsse trinket is on, on the pre macro , dont work.;

what do you mean in on the pre macro

i try to find how to add pain suppresion qcuikly , becose you have 1.5 sec before dead in arena , pvp now its Broken wow need to adjust degât minus 30% all players in pvp , becose its no playable !

the heal macro with ctrl key will cast pain suppresion at mouseover target

Im idiot ^^ !! i have change to another bind key with another heal priest !!! sorry on you first web page i check in ^^

Work Great and Great Job, honestly ! Use aleatoire 50 to 90ms with mouse Corsair and icue !! ;)))

good to hear. If your using it for pvp let me know what improvemnts i can make as i dont pvp.

this locks up for me and will stop casting not sure why i have changed ms have tried everything from 50- 120 with no luck

what are you doing dungeon questing torgahst target dummy

mostly in dungeons but also in world quests

is the one at the top of this post the latest version, when it works it is the best dps/heals macro on here i just cannot rely on it to keep cycling

Make sure you dont leave your mouse hovering over a friendly unit nameplate or unit frame. If it is it will just keep trying to spam shield on them and stop dpsing. This includes your player unitframe aswell.

Ctrl has never worked for me as a mod key - any advice to make it work?

Ctrl+number row is default bound to the pet bar. doing this should fix

I second this. Took me a bit to start taking care where my cursor is. Once i figured it out, this macro is amazing

Hey imsystem, I’m thinking to move from holy to disc… is this macro fixed for the new GSE version?

an advice… i plan to use it on raid and some mplus, venthyr? I don’t like very long CD (usually i forgot to use it :stuck_out_tongue:

Should be good i just double check the macro and compiled new code from up to date gse version.

This will use power infusion on yourself on cool down. you have to manually use rapture.

For raiding you would have to manually do your ramps whether your going spirit shell or evang.
(10) How To Raid Heal As A Discipline Priest In Shadowlands - With Spirit Shell, A Disc Priest Ramp Guide - YouTube
this is a good guide on how to do it

hello
were add Shadow Word: Death, maybe for arena 20%pv its good…
its possible in premacro? can help me? :wink: