Im Lazy Disc Priest No longer supporting

so not european then. Do mod keys work with other macros? Check the keybinds in wow and make sure there are none bound to the mod keys+ the key your using for the macro. Also in gse options under macro reset click the clear keybinding button. See if those help. You can reimport the macro as i just updated it to like i did my shadow macro to better support mod keys.

ok ill check it out and see then get back to you thank you!

welp i feel like a noob. keybinds were in WoW. its working now thank you!!

no problem hope the macro works well for you

so for some reason i can hit the shift and press the macro it works but if i run AHK and hold shift it doesnt go through. Im confused now lol

I dont use ahk but i think there are some scripts that dont work with the mod keys

AutoHotKey Script That Allows Shift, Ctrl, and Alt Modifiers - Lazy Macros - WoW Lazy Macros look there it has a few listed and timothyluke has a link in last post there to some that look really nice and says work with mod keys

/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead,mod:ctrl] Extase
Extase is in french wow

Why CTRL dont work? for extase, all work well… i cant findd the solution :confused:

if you let the macro spam e.g. “1” then there shouldn’t be any other modifiers that. Hence there shouldn’t be a keybind with “ctrl+1” wich you would manually press.

1 Like

Reimport the macro from first post overiding the old one. I changed all the mod keys to better support non english and eu clients. It fixed mod keys not working with my shadow macros so should fix it here aswell.

Basically instead of alt shift and ctrl i used lalt lshift and lctrl. @TimothyLuke explained to me that some eu and non english keyboards dont work with the standard all shift and ctrl mods.

1 Like

Big Thanks i find it !!! it is short cut CTRL 1 defaut use for pet in wow !!! ;))) i desactivate

hi evey macro i use the ctrl never works as soon as i hold it down nothing happens and it stops the macro

Check the keybinds in wow and make sure there are none bound to the mod keys+ the key your using for the macro. Also in gse options under macro reset click the clear keybinding button. See if those help.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Power Word: Shield

KeyPress: Flash Heal , Power Word: Shield, Rapture, Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Sear

Main Sequence: Power Word: Solace, Shadow Word: Pain, Smite, Mindgames, Penance, Shadowfiend, Mind Blast

KeyRelease: Power Infusion, Fade

Post Macro: Power Word: Shield

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Power Word: Shield

KeyPress: Flash Heal , Power Word: Shield, Rapture, Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Sear

Main Sequence: Power Word: Solace, Shadow Word: Pain, Smite, Mindgames, Penance, Shadowfiend, Mind Blast

KeyRelease: Power Infusion, Fade

Post Macro: Power Word: Shield

Wat is the diference Between Version1 and Version 2?

And if i want use Burst /use 13 , how to add is? :wink: i prefer use after you spell in CTRL mod…

Version 1 auto loads if your in a party but not in a dungeon and will auto target and start combat. Useful for doing world quests in groups or when grouped out side of dungeons.

Version 2 auto loads when in raids or dungeons It will not auto target and will not start attacking if out of combat. It will auto dps your focuses target or attack what you target. its set up this way so you dont pull mods if out of combat and spamming macro.

to use trinket like you want try changing /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead,mod:lctrl] Rapture to /castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead,mod:lctrl] rest=combat Rapture, name of trinket

1 Like

Hey for best use Defencing Pain suppresion vs Rogue

/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead,mod:lctrl] Rapture to `/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead,mod:lctrl] reset=combat Rapture, pain suppresion, " name of trinket " Dont work , Wath is wrong too long? hos to /use 14?

how you think its better use the trinket Burst Heal and Pain suppression in macro dps? or macro heal and how to possible add is?

I dont know about vs rogue i dont pvp. Also for that macro to work you have to change name of trinket to whatever the name of the trinket is you want to use. you will also have to change it in all versions of the macro. The only on use trinket i use is Siphoning Phylactery Shard and check the box in gse to use trinket so i uses it on cooldown. So im not sure whats best for your use. I dont know what trinket your trying to use or what your trying to do with it.

ok i find the problem , becose in gsse trinket is on, on the pre macro , dont work.;

what do you mean in on the pre macro

i try to find how to add pain suppresion qcuikly , becose you have 1.5 sec before dead in arena , pvp now its Broken wow need to adjust degât minus 30% all players in pvp , becose its no playable !