IM SHADY Single button No longer supported

you can have multiple variables in gse. you just have to define them on the variables tab

I have updated the macro to work with the new changes to innerloop and postmacro. In testing it works well.

1 Like

Works well. No interrupts on voidtorrent. 2.7k at ilvl183 single target. Multi target and mouse over also working. Thank you !!

this macro is amazing

Can you guys please help me with how to modify/tweak the macro? For example I’m trying to uncheck trinket usage box but it never saves. It like the macro is locked for changes but cannot see where to allow this in the UI.

they should be off by default for the macro when you import it.
As seen on screen shot both trinket boxes are unchecked by default. If there not uncheck them and save. You will need to do this for both version 1 and 2. Make sure your out of combat when you save it. If that dont work for you delete the macro and reimport it

If youre using elvui resize the box on the bottom right hand corner of the popup window and pull it out or for some reason itll never save. Better yet disable elvui when working with gse as elvui for me makes the interface harder to use.

How can I add Unholy Nova Necrolord ability at the start of a aoe.
I mean I want it to fire just before Mind Sear with mod : alt.

if your using searing nightmare it would be best to make a second macro for necrolord aoe. If your not using searing nightmare you can just add /cast [mod:lalt] Unholy Nova to the bottom of the cast sequence section of the macro

I’m also using searing nightmare
From what I understand it is not possible to use them on same modifier without a second macro
Or is it also not possible with same modifier even if you have a second macro?

There is no other modifier than ctrl/alt and shift right? is it possible to use custom modifier (like a letter)?

Sorry for so many questions, I’m trying to modify the macros a bit to my needs

Btw this macro works good but sometimes it gots stuck I don’t know why, but when I use Dot button it returns to normal.

the reason why it wont work on same mod with searing nightmare is i have it calling the mod in keypress if using searing nightmare.

Yep I saw that, it is attached to channeling with just [mod] to fire with the channeling. thx for the infos

no its cause with searing nightmare i put mindsear in keypress to prioritize it over other spells so it spams searing nightmare hmm you could try and put

/cast [mod:lalt] Unholy Nova

in premacro above the mindsear line. It may work or it may lock up the macro when holding alt and unholy nova is on cd. Try it on some dummies and give me feed back. If it works i can add it to the macro for others

I tried to remove the targetting line, but the macro bugs out when i do that. But i dont want the macro to target random targets for me in dungeons. Might end up pulling some mobs im not supose to. Do you know a way to work around this?

By default the macro should not attack in dungeons unless in combat so it shouldn’t pull. However removing the /target line in premacro should stop the macro from getting a new target.

could you plzzzzz update this wonderfull macro for 9.1?

i havent been playing wow for a few months. If i get time ill look into what changes are needed for 9.1 and possibly update it

2 Likes

Please do! love your macro!

Omg yes please do absolutely amazing macro but with some nerfs buffs etc maybe a change to priority list is needed

Guys,i dont know if author actually fixed it,but for me is working FINE. I tried it today and is amazing! :smiley: