Izzerri Balance macro 12/23/2020

fix copying error and the opnner and aoe macro have the /cast added correctly. Thank you Fredrik_Feros_Haugli for pointing that out.

Added option of using force of nature, by request. I added two ways of casting it
mod alt will cast force of nature @Player
Mod CTRL will cast @cursor

This change will not effect those who do not want to take force of nature, just adds the option if you decide that it is needed for your game play.

Three macros, all ran @100ms

opener uses Celestial Alignment and a series of wraths “use this macro until the total eclipse is gone, and then switch to either the single target or AOE macro”
Single target uses starsurge as astral power dump
AOE uses starfall as astral dump

Opener

dm0UdaalQAxkvLFrLmmsKogslts8mLktJcCnvSnf(MknosO6CKeToLQmqa1bLuzHKu9qsktKKWfPG2OIWhjHYijr0jPqwjjjVusHzQi6MuO2jv8tsinukILsr6PiMQIARsQ6RKqSwsu9wkP7sj2l0FLu0GjoSQwmj4XsmzkQll1MvkFwsPrdiNgOxtIYSvYTby3c(nOHljDCfPwoPEUqtx01PuBNeHVRiz8kvvNNk16jj1(rnsXz0HIeJuUYn0utnQMkQjg6GovWzKm)RoKrKq9787878up1trsD2jqqnsavTQBTgejkgXW6BDeegqNkJDdKy8hS)LrHS1krhsqyavhjgg2G6sRgeq1pFfaxGPBuDKOi9RS6S1FeNXejQO3E7vIouKOK9Qks2GAwsGGXMLeOpzzQpKSSb1LMf4glHpT1nlUH2Su(al5RSMLeOpzj)vhsw2XcyGLnqDmzzbg69XQca0ml)kzzkW1ILYhtw2G6sZcCJLWN26MfGRUE3TMvfaOzwkPEXYuGRflLpMSaCXwhHAwqs9Vg8vy1rCgtKqQ2fJub6qvAfKy8x0W6BDeegI4m6qXz0HIexLpMXEA7ouAwSwGau4tlSOwV6yc(lwQBbwBaqhsplh6D4z5qVdplh6D4z5qVdplh6D4z5qVdplh6D4z5qVdplh6D4z5qVdplh6D4z5qVdplh6D4z5qVdplh6D4z5qVdplh6D4z5qVdplh6D4z5qVdplh6DGKA0UnTx9hBCgDOiXv5JzSN2UdLMfRbybOpe6fyOwlSqv5DuzGjsMecRojiaWejiXeymn(lAioJjsQr72eDhJ4m6qrIR8112zhAaUzXAa27hmMrlwn3VzlOtfK4Q8XKfRaVbl2rV5(nBHLkk1af3a0zhsCv(yYI1aCdQbSNbwyHQY7OYbDmajUkFmzXkWvxV7w7zba08E)kTWYeqDPzbUXIZN26gDoiXv5JjlwbUyRJqTNfaqZ7P2SPtAHLjG6sZcCJfNpT1nMiXeDB8x0qCgtKqYU6e2HsccdiH0tB3He8xir9ELOcirniaf(evhtmXeteb

Single target

dmuceaalH2fQe(LGAyOIJbzzsYZGQPHQUMQABq5BsQXjrDovyDkLCpQKmqvHdkaleeEOaAIujCrQu2iQu8ruP0irLOtkiwPkkVevQMPa1nfvzNsyOQOAPcKNIYuvQ2QksFfvswlvs9wrXDfL2lXFvk1GjDyGfdIESsMSOYLvSzq6ZuPA0QIonOEnvIMTkDBvPDtPFtXWvkoUG0YPQNlY0L66uX2rLuFxfX4fvvNxISErvz)ilizxkqclex7A3ckOq2gIacoGIaDB7Tz7srLSlSDWDSDsyOiEepIhrruejSaC6NgVWGZx(gVhwyClZTthFc2yLIkmCmHLhW6aUHy7XZ1JTHnwbcH5MfQXVManVBanas4lCxsGqyC1aCzaoEqs2LwyUyGcCUTuGegxo3ncZ7yj9bIdN3eDguJN0(PjnK2pbnPNaSnPqn(1qQbkPwq74hslzCiDbSK2axoK2pbnPn4o2MuCsHTKcf2NAsVW2HlOZEn5ifCBspb(EjDbsnPqn(1qQbkPwq74hsFS5cknE6SxtosxT)s6jW3lPlqQj9XYXNmEsf2PapmaY7KKDPfgBZScXfsbItLWYdS8MthFc2ytYUuGKDPajSWlqQttOoJDnKMXAwpbw7CHTUNLu)KM2vlZlKGMus)OASiPFunwK0dCEovrsrh8OpEKu0bp6JhjfDWJ(4rsrh8OpEKu0bp6JhjfDWJ(4rsrh8OpEK0YhvOiPFunwK0pQgls6hvJfj9JQXIK(r1yrs)OASiPFunwK0pQgls6bopNkPOsyHxGuNMqDg7AinJ1SEcS25cBDplP1LXQ5JKIoqCW5JKwxgRMxyCFkf0ChqAKDPfwWgZMGHFHBHjSZnPopWYBKDPfgRNnCJJD1WgRWytOoJTHbxHbXCBbsHX9P05(jLKDPajSWnW7(0JDElrAgRzYpCQtzZKBa5Ykfvcl8cKAsZ8aQz5KI5gqUSKwXHVmVuGlSWlqQjnJ1a14F3IplPv8L)LLcEHfEbsDAc1zSRHus9tAAx1aV7ttkPLpQqrspW55ufj16CVsXxyHxGutAMhBUGsJps6Rj3wGBNL0koFmCmPatyHxGutAMhlhFY4JK(AYTvG7bfCwsR48XWXKwyN7N8alVr2LwybAEHe0ceslT0slca

AOE macro

dqKceaalH2fOk9lfyyavhJultGNrrMMkW1ujBtP(gGXbKZPqRJkI7rfQbcuoOkOfsLQhQc1ePI0fPszJQi(iOkgjOQCsQKwjvGxsfYmvr6MurTtb9tqv1qvHSuQcpfXuvP2QIuFLIsTwkQ6TuLUlvL9s8xkkAWOoSQwmOYJf1KPQ6YsTzf1NPsmAvuNgKxtrLzRKBdk7Ms)gPHRioovrlNKNlY0LCDkSDkk57ksgpffoVcA9ubTFOfTClHAH4Q5nVBE4HRM5HWVBsyGClK7F12kjeD0u0u0uuh1rTqo0OotvcbYHoSvkiHape3MUvjiQvcd2M2cX53A8lxTvRmR2wquR4UqCZotv5(ykSjF9WbTGQHI7cXS73ChAO(KClLqCAp)gRsc1cb(61eHmtvixNPPg568xip1BlKNPQCJmDgz7xgQg5HudKZVf56nxJCD(lKRF12cztidzrEgsLkKxq2gErhaJ6h5Fvipf0AHC(tfYZuvUrMoJS9ldvJmytw)WwHoag1pY5sTqEkO1c58NkKblBOsufYcz6xb9WT6KClLqit6SRovc1GhieN)SIoDRsquBsULqTClHAHmi)Pk1EA02CJSxlnF(T2EbzDXhYQo1LJZuyW9fYiFPb2rKV0a7iY6rGTjWJiRhb2bGIiRhb2bGIiRhb2bGIiRhb2bGIiRhb2bGIiRhb2bGIiRhb2bGIiRhb2bGIidAmqhr(sdSJiFPb2rKV0a7iYxAGDe5lnWoI8Lgyhr(sdSJiFPb2rK1JaBtGhrwioQh6rV6p1YTeQfYG8NQu7PrBZnYET0853A7fK1fFitQxn)RLuc5ukDYPqWGkHiKJOPY5pROYTucXr9WJuDkj3sOwidQx5sxTTHnezVwABgqPk5ZR)(97tcdeYG8NkK9c2mnBKI(73VpKda)aqhiHMeYG8NkK9APZufmFiRhb2bxs4bczq(tvQ90OT5gzKvDQlhxVYLUqgzqJb6iY6rGTjWJiBnwlj8sidYFQq2lytw)Wwfrgg1Vt(v5d5tOQCJmDg5WVmuTeUfYG8NkK9cw2qLOQiYWO(DYX3ECQpKpHQYnY0zKd)Yq1sje37vjWjes1toXWMliQviK2tJ2wq)sihPAN)SIk3sjKJPWG7lXDPKskPeb

IZZERRI_AOE

Talents: 1,3,3,3,1,1,1

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

2 Likes

Hey @izzerri, thanks for workign on this macro, I always like trying out new Balance Macros. This seems to lockup mid fight for me. If I can suggest a rotation possibility. Open the cast up with a wrath, then M&S fire, then Celetial Alignment or perhaps have an opening macro, then a second macro for rotation?

Thank you for all you do in the community! look forward to seeing how you progress :slight_smile:

yeah, balance is new to me and more than willing try whatever to get them running better. I will check it out, not sure why it would hang up part way through. I thought about having rotating sun and moon macros based off of the eclipse you are under. Have not thought about a opening macro. Was trying to stick to one button, Not sure if balance is in a one button place right now.

Yea one button is very difficult in my opinion due to Eclipse, howerver if you have an opener, then a really solid one button then that would be ideal. Since you can rotate the opener, then transition to the rotation macro, in the macro hold shift modifer to cast Starfire for when you are in transitioning to lunar? Wrath crtl modifier for when you are needing wrath to transition into Solar? that is my thought, howerver not sure if it’s doable since I’m not a macro creater, just a boomy who wants to help :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought about adding mods. want to make it easier to use

I’m testing it now. I removed moonfire and sun since opener applies, then I can manually manage. I thought opener for moon is usually 2Xwrath then moon and sun then celestial? yea Modifiers would make it much easier. you are getting close to such a good Macro in my opinion. Great work so far!

takes two wrath to start moon. two starfire to start sun

Thank you, pretty new to this myself, and I am learning as I go. I really value the input of others in the attempt to make a decent macro for everyone to use.

Dooood… I almost quit my Boomkin as it just wasn’t any fun for me… decided to load up your Macro and LOVE it.

I just cast wrath by myself so don’t need your “OPEN” macro and then do your ST macro at 150ms (a lot less detectable and cycles better in my opinion) .

Really works well, especially the /castsequence reset=target Moonfire, Sunfire, null

Anyway, thank you for this. Love my Boomkin now.

1 Like

glad it helped a little

Thx for the macro m8, will test it out this evening :slight_smile: So every new char you cast opener and then ST or more AOE macro right ?

yeah, you can run either normal macro to open fights. The opener uses celestial alignment and puts you into total eclipse. and then fires a series of wrath for max burst dps. The standard macro will fire wrath to start lunar eclipse and then cycle to solar eclipse. Let me know how it works out.

Ok thx for the info m8, i am totally new to macro’s is it the way that you just keep pusshing the button down and let it cycle or you need to spam the button ? I use a G13 Logitech and can change the ms that is np but just need to know if i just spam the button or just pusshing it down and let it cycle …

nice makro. ich delete my opener and cast into my makros:

/cast [mod:shift,exists,combat] Konvokation der Geister
/cast [mod:shift,exists,combat] Himmlische Ausrichtung

works Ă©xtreme fine for me in burst for openener

you spam the button, using mouse software works fine.

Ok, i just push the button and keep it down and it cycles thru it without any problem so it saves my buttons live :slight_smile: @ 110 ms

1 Like

One thing… what is the command to automatically switch to Moonkin form, no matter what form I am in, when I start the Macro?

You have: /cast [noform] Moonkin Form

And that isn’t working for me. It just stays in whatever form it is in.

yes that is the command. I will take look at when game is back up. Not sure why you would be having that issue.

I just read the forums and think I will try this:
/cast [noform:4] Moonkin Form

I am not sure until I get into game if you are in cat/travel/mount or bear form if it will pull you to moon kin. if it does not bring you into moonkin from any form I will update a change .