Izzerri Balance macro 12/23/2020

yeah was thinking the same. no form should pull you into moon kin if you are not in any other form.

hmm well I am in either no form, travel form or cat form. Usually travel form if not Moonkin form.

Is here a command that no matter what form I am in I go to Moonkin?

I am thinking I need to change it to noform:4 from noform so it will change no matter what form you are in

/cast [noform:4] Moonkin Form didn’t work
 hmmm

I changed it in the macro seems to work for me. Maybe delete macro, delete also from /m and redownload it and see if hat works.

Yup, that did it. Worked perfect. Thank you!

glad I could help a little

and thank you for having the issue, you spotted an issue that I did not notice about not going right into moon kin form from different forms

By the way, the problem I was having was that all 4 forms create an all new set of hotkeys when they switch form
 its very important that you put this Macro in the same # on all forms (if you want them all to go to Moonkin that is). That is why it wasn’t switching
 I just didn’t think it through lol

Yeah. I put it in the same key for all my forms so i can toggle back. I get annoyed with myself if I don’t

Hey Izzi, this works nice, however, is it possible to make a 2nd version of the macro with Force of Nature as a choice (not in Macro) rather than Nature’s Balance?

For us doing M+, Force of Nature is sort of a given pick for it’s utility so I would appreciate the input from you on how we could edit the macro or what we could different.

Mainly this is for the opener which seems to take the 50 AP as a given with it’s start.

let me see what I can do for you really quick

would you like this to reflect in all three macros or just the two main macros st/aoe

It mainly affects the Opener I believe, but I think I found the way myself and it performs kinda well. I will let you know after I test it more.

ok I was going to put it in all three on ALT mod. just not sure if it would be best as @cursor, @player or if focus was possible

does not seem it is able to be used @focus so adding as alt @player and ctrl @cursor

ok I added change to the macro you can now cast force of nature in all three macros by pressing alt and macro button to fire force of nature at your feet. Or you can press CTRL and the macro button and fire it where ever you put your cursor. I decided to add it to all the stages that way you are not limited to just opener to use it in extended fights or if it is need later and not at the beginning of fights. I hope this helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Detectable? Using a macro isnt breaking the rules btw.

think they are worried about using autohotkey maybe

You have a error in your “KeyPress”.
/cast [@player, mod:alt] Force of Nature is typed without the “/” :slight_smile: