Izzerri Balance macro 12/23/2020

thank you will fix that as soon as possible

thank you fixed and updated

@Izzi Hi Izzi, his is an amazing macro!

I just have two issues with multi and opener macros. Whenever I try to use them, most of the time its not working, and getting this message on chat “Player say: cast [@player, mod:alt] Force of Nature.”
This keeps getting spammed which results in not working properly.

Is there something I have to do to fix this issue?

this should be fixed as of this morning let me know

just need to add in cooldowns on shift / alt modifiers

Sure what cool downs would you like to see there?

It’s fixed now, thanks for the update.

np, hope the macro works well for you.

Celestial Alignment + Convoke The Spirits

yes that is a good idea, and I will add. will try to find time for that tomorrow. Have not even touched the game in last two days.

some reason im just getting spam for starfire and moon fire and that is it

it should also cast starsurge if you are using the st and star fall if you are using aoe.

1 Like

Still new to balancr but i like it

Thank you
have fun playing boomy

Thank you for the macro.

Just wondering if you know why #showtooltip is not showing any of the icons as I rotate thorugh?

@Izzi Any suggestions on the AOE macro with it spamming the opposite fillers during the eclipse? I have noticed that it is during the right one then when I pop cools downs, it messes the rotation up. Other then that, Very great macros.

celestial alignment will mess up the rotation, why it is in the opener macro. Not sure if that is the issue you are having, but I know that spell puts total eclipse up and and messes up the rotation of the macro.

Nope I was popping celestial alignment manually. Thanks for the clarification. I really do not use the opener as much. I am not that educated on what it is designed for. Do you know if Convoke will mess up the rotation too if I pop it manually? Maybe I can add convoke in the opener as well and let that run until the cool downs are done, then pop the AOE macro.

more or less I use it for popping celestial alignment and other cool downs, so it does not mess the timing of the main macro up.

Make sense. I will do the same then. Do you pop the cool downs manually with the opener or you added convoke in the opener macro?