Izzerri Evoker devastation 11/20/2022

Yes, thought I fixed that, must have fixed one and left another. My apologies.

IZZI_ST_EVOKER,8,reset=combat/target  Living Flame, Azure Strike, from castsequence живой жар (item 1 in castsequence.) ,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
IZZI_ST_EVOKER,8, Disintegrate from castsequence disintegrate (item 1 in castsequence.) ,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.

What am I doing wrong?

not sure, never seen anything like that. The macro not casting?

Is your GSE out of date? or… try to deactivate any Addon… start only with GSE

the problem was this - ActionButtonKeyDown or ActionButtonKeyUp and Why this matters Macro Cycling not firing · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler Wiki · GitHub

I have question. Why do you use a castsequence for a single spell? i.e. “/castsequence [channeling: Eternity Surge ] reset=combat/target Eternity Surge,”.

There is no reseting a sequence that is only one spell. So, I don’t understand why it is not written “/cast [channeling: Eternity Surge] Eternity Surge”? Yet, all your spells seemed to be cast with a sequence, and I’m wondering if there is something that I’m missing.

many times when I am writing a macro, I am working through many different ideas, or have them in a sequence at one time. and often lazy and do not remove/change the /castsequence to /cast

You guys do know that using GSE is 100% legal and has to be authorized to be use as an addon in the game of wow. That Blizzard actually makes the rules to Timothy as to what can and can not be used in the macro creator. As for how fast or slow you run your macros is up to you and that if you run it to fast is completely up to each individual and you will not be banned for it and if for any reason you believe this to be untrue simply look up rules of creating addons for the game.

Timothy has stated differently many many times. you can be banned for running to fast. Blizz will automatically think your a bot and ban right away. The banning is up to the GM that catches it. they can either see it as “its ok” or “I feel this is to fast and lets ban”.
I have known people that have been banned for botting, when they werent, from using the macros and their mice automation. just because they were casting faster than the GM thought should be casting.

GSE is legal, because it doesnt break ToS using it. since all it is is a tool for using and making macros. but i admit i am not as smart as Timothy and the creators about GSE. lol

1 Like

Yes, but your not actually casting as cast can only go as fast as GCD and a ticking mouse click is not sent to server so being banned for casting to fast is impossible . However I hear you and ty for advice.

Besides they would lose allot of money as I spend allot in this game for my family and I. As if?