Izzerri feral ST 12/30/2021

Worked Great Last Night. I have never had higher dps with a feral,went into cn last night and now Broken and wont do anything after initial sequence :frowning:

what version tab is being used and talents, trying to see how I can fix this issue

what version tab??? what’s that? and the talents are 2311121

there is a version one and 2 in the macro. guessing you are using the default tab

if you want to give me the right one I would gladly try that one.

Interesting. Weird it worked and then broke. what talents are you using and what tab are you using, Hard to see the issue from this end.

try changing talents to what is suggested see if that helps

I have still same issues some issues don’t happen as fast however still happen

removed reset and clickies from macro to see if that helps.

I just reposted macro with trinkets and such removed and removed reset on combat see if it works better

Trying to get this to work for you, I am not having an issue on my end, so shooting in the dark.

lets try this! I copy your code go to your name in /gs hit import it asks me to either merge change ignore i have changed it to everything nothing seems to work should i be doing something else? and thank you for trying to help it does mean alot!!

Ok, where to start. first let figure out what tab you are using. in gse on first tab it should say what version you are using. next go to that tab, uncheck all the low boxes at bottom of gse, should be head, back, fingers and trinkets, then the last one that says reset on combat. see if that helps let me know.

also check to see what your click rate is if using naga or ahk, they should be the same as your gse. mine is 100ms

GSE 2.6.44: i have unchecked everything you said i have used tabs 1-6 exact same thing keeps happening as far as setting my click rate i dont’ know where to do that too unless its the inner loop limit thing

and and the step funtion is set at Priority list (1 12 123…

click rate is in options in general, not sure what you are using mouse or AHK not sure where to direct you there.

ok i set it to 100ms still does the same thing after berserk is up it keeps messing up it only works with berserk up after that it will filter between tigers fury and berserk

your mouse or ahk set the same?

also you level 50+ and have all the spells?