Izzerri non-instant cast demonology macro 8/25/2022

Let me know, should not hang up from when I used it. one thing I have noticed I hope I corrected it before you downloaded it, is I save this macro with a lock that has wrathguard, it changes the summon felguard to wrathguard. As it should but does not revert back to felguard if you don’t have the glyph. Little annoying, but manageable.

I think i found out what it is when i run out of soul shards it has to wait to rotate to a shadowbolt

I’ve been testing this out too, @Izzi, and i notice that it hangs when i use whatever is on the mod buttons CTRL or ALT. Shift mod is fine. Not sure if it’s the spells that are on those keys, or the keys, or something on my pc relating to those keys (I used the option in GSE to unbind the mod keys, so nothing should be attached to them). I have to click the macro to get it running again. Rinse and repeat. Also, any news on the demonbolt usage? I know you said you were working on trying to get it to function earlier.

Did not think there was any mods on this macro. I will look again but I don’t remember putting any in there

on the hang up. i am having the same issue. i thought it might of been me, but seeing someone else bring it up. i thought i should speak up too.

hmm, i don’t see the 2-3 second wait I will run it again. normally flows pretty smooth for me, I normally run it for 6-10 minutes.

I am going to take a look at it I have not seen the hang up

oh i didnt think about that. i will have to pay attention to my shards and see if that is when it is happening.

I think i noticed what it was, @Izzi. Someone else mentioned it, i believe, too. i am shard starved and have to wait until it reaches the shadowbolt casts to generate more shards, then it starves again. i’ve been watching it, and that’s what it is for me. i thought it was the mods, but it’s not. i never touched any of them. it’s not getting enough shards, at least for me.

oh yes I did. I forgot I added those mods, I copied them from another of my macros and forgot I did it lol my bad

working on an idea, if it works out expect a update soon

1 Like

Awaiting the news. Between you and Lutechi my warlock runs great, lol.

would have been done by now but forgot I was making a leveling version and was making changes to main macro but set to leveling… So give me a little longer. lol

1 Like

ok updated. see if that is working better. Being IT here for son’s internet, so being slower then I would like.

still toying around with the macro. Trying to get it to function the way I want it to

another update, have not seen any hangup and added leveling versions for upcoming locks

1 Like

Killed 2 rares in ZM and no hangups that i notice this time. plus DPS output was better. Keep up the fantastic work on all your macros.

1 Like

i really liked this one @Izzi. not sure why, but i had some hangs/pauses where i had mana/shards to cast spells with, but i just stood there. i saw the macro going and it was passing over castable spells. it was weird. not sure that’s something you can fix. also, did you ever figure out how to use the demonbolt free procs from demonic cores? i know you said you were working on something. this one feels the most solid so far though.

still trying, but every attempt leads to more struggles. Maybe one day I will figure out a good way.

as for not casting, I yet to see that. I personally have had no hang ups or very long dead periods. I will continue to look at it, and test it. Just have not seen it yet.